When a country abandons God. God then abandons the country.

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm interested in civilized discourse about our great nation

Yeah right. Which would mean God has abandoned China.

The only country with post Covid growth, the country that's doubling its GDP every 8 years or so.... right.....
They’re devil worshipers.
And they don’t even know it.

But has God abandoned China? Or perhaps there is no God in the first place. I mean, if China can rise with no religion...... doesn't say much about your God, does it?
God is spiritual and china’s ill-gotten success is temporal.

Everyone's success, whether you think it's "ill-gotten" or not, is temporary.

Every empire has risen and fallen. The US's is falling.

And "God is spiritual" has what to do with anything?
Everything.

So they why is China rising? Must have pleased God somehow. Maybe a BJ?
I guess you don’t understand Christianity. Read the Bible.

Do explain.....

I never knew the Bible explained the rise of China.
You don’t understand the difference between spiritual and temporal.

It's more I have no clue what you're talking about because you don't explain anything. You just write something that doesn't make sense, and then move on to the next thing that makes no sense.

I asked you to explain the Bible and the rise of China because when I asked why China was rising, you told me to "Read the Bible".
The Bible addresses the spiritual. China’s rise is of the temporal. God isn’t I Dream of Jeannie.

That still doesn't answer any question I've asked or explain anything you've said.

Supposedly a country that is spiritual will have God's benefits, and countries without God gets his disdain. That is the topic of this thread, isn't it?

But then China is the country rising. Why?

Or perhaps there is God at all, and China is rising because it's rising and the US is falling because it's falling.
God’s benefits are spiritual. China’s rise is exclusively temporal.

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm interested in civilized discourse about our great nation

The only country with post Covid growth, the country that's doubling its GDP every 8 years or so.... right.....

But has God abandoned China? Or perhaps there is no God in the first place. I mean, if China can rise with no religion...... doesn't say much about your God, does it?

Everything.

Do explain.....

It's more I have no clue what you're talking about because you don't explain anything. You just write something that doesn't make sense, and then move on to the next thing that makes no sense.

I asked you to explain the Bible and the rise of China because when I asked why China was rising, you told me to "Read the Bible".
The Bible addresses the spiritual. China’s rise is of the temporal. God isn’t I Dream of Jeannie.

That still doesn't answer any question I've asked or explain anything you've said.

Supposedly a country that is spiritual will have God's benefits, and countries without God gets his disdain. That is the topic of this thread, isn't it?

Or perhaps there is God at all, and China is rising because it's rising and the US is falling because it's falling.

Yes, you keep repeating this, and it doesn't add anything to your non-point.

Try actually taking part in this conversation.

Or better yet, don't bother, I think you don't have anything, this is a massive waste of my time.

Bye.

Everything.

Do explain.....

Or better yet, don't bother, I think you don't have anything, this is a massive waste of my time.

Bye.
It’s pretty clear to me.

He is going through life in a self made prison of pretense and lies, a completely false person, a three dollar bill, an actor and lying fraud, a perversion of a living being, a golem made entirely of papal bullshit.
So like your bullshit, but slightly different.

No, I am not bullshitting anyone about anything. It is a historical fact the the Bible is a collection of stories expressed through the use of figurative language, metaphors, analogies, homonyms, similis, hyperbole etc., to convey hidden subjects not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used that can only be grasped by the intelligent.

The Jewish people have been using the written word in this way for thousands of years while your ancestors were illiterate superstitious knuckle dragging barbarians to educated their children with knowledge that was conveyed deliberately above the grasp of their many enemies..

That's not bullshit. Thats a fact.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Last edited:

Everything.

Do explain.....

Bye.
It’s pretty clear to me.

I know, that's the scary part.

to educated their children
To educated their children?

:laugh:

Yes dimwit.

Any book that starts with 'in the beginning' just like 'once upon a time' and then immediately introduces a talking serpent is a children's story with a hidden teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

In Hebrew the word for serpent, Nachash, is both a noun and an adjective meaning snake, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, sorcery, what is now called hypnosis or mind control.

The serpent "beguiled" the woman. A modern equivalent for "a plague of serpents" is the plague of false prophets, religions, TV preachers and evangelicals who lie to the gullible and beguile people by peddling the promise of miracles and salvation, a belief in bullshit, for cash and control just like any con.

Last edited:
to educated their children
To educated their children?

:laugh:

Yes dimwit.

Any book that starts with 'in the beginning' just like 'once upon a time' and then immediately introduces a talking serpent is a children's story with a hidden teaching not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

In Hebrew the word for serpent, Nachash, is both a noun and an adjective meaning snake, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, sorcery, what is now called hypnosis or mind control.

The serpent "beguiled" the woman. A modern equivalent for "a plague of serpents" is the plague of false prophets, religions, TV preachers and evangelicals who lie to the gullible and beguile people by peddling the promise of miracles and salvation, a belief in bullshit, for cash and control just like any con.
Cool story, bro.

But what’s your interpretation of the parable of the mustard seed?

Well don't tell that to Russians, who did not abandon God, and were tortured in evil satantic ways and then genocided by Bolssheviks. That is why we say God, "Guns" and Country. People need to be able to protect themselves.
I was good at avoiding being hit when I was in a bumper car, as a kid.

Abandoned? The people who came here did not obey God in the first place. The indians did a better job of that having no one tell them about scripture. Dunderheads came here knowing nothing, acting like they knew everything.

Well don't tell that to Russians, who did not abandon God, and were tortured in evil satantic ways and then genocided by Bolssheviks. That is why we say God, "Guns" and Country. People need to be able to protect themselves.
Protect themselves from whom? Them selves?
This country has never been attacked by hordes of atheist and never will. You're paranoid.

Protect themselves from whom? Them selves?
This country has never been attacked by hordes of atheist and never will. You're paranoid.
Colin, be reasonable. I hear that over the police operator system single women were getting their tires slashed for having a Maga Sticker on their automobile. The assailants make it their business to target the helpless who supported Donald Trump. My kid is a cop. That's how I know stuff. The perpetrators of these kinds of crime get money somewhere for this employment and encouragement from community Democrats who are sourced for "encouraging kids to be kids." Yeah, right.

Colin, be reasonable. I hear that over the police operator system single women were getting their tires slashed for having a Maga Sticker on their automobile. The assailants make it their business to target the helpless who supported Donald Trump. My kid is a cop. That's how I know stuff. The perpetrators of these kinds of crime get money somewhere for this employment and encouragement from community Democrats who are sourced for "encouraging kids to be kids." Yeah, right.

How shocking. I can recall two people on this forum who wished all democrats be eliminated. Got that? Shot because they are democrats.

The perpetrators of your crimes are not supported by Democrat money as you are implying. They were getting the money under trump as well so don't give me that crap it all started under Joe.

You are fabricating scenarios because you hate democrats . If you child is a cop as nd has that attitude and tell lies like that, it shouldn't be a cop. He/she should keep their ignorant opinions to themselves. Yet you wonder why the cops are under scrutiny for stereotyping people and racism
I'm surprised you are stupid enough to tell the story and think I wouldn't click to that.
Both of you are disgusting grubs.

If you have nothing to talk about other than lies and crap like other republicans, thetes no point being here.

There's more countries in the world which are greater than this divided racist place.

I don't understand the concept of an entire country and all the individuals living in it, believing in the same thing. I think that this is a concept advanced by white evangelical protestants.

I don't understand the concept of an entire country and all the individuals living in it, believing in the same thing. I think that this is a concept advanced by white evangelical protestants.
AND anyone who doesn't is damned to 'hell'.
God is good, unless you don't repent, to evidently, to someone other than 'him'?

God is available to everyone and all He asks is that you accept Him. That's not a very high bar but it's the only way He can bring peace and morality to your life. Without peace and morality, we end up with the type of chaotic, lawless country that Democrats currently favor. Todays Democrats are too selfish to be Godly. Their attitude of always putting themselves first is hedonistic and definitely not compatible with a good and forgiving God. God can not thrive in such barren soil (souls) which in turn makes the soil (soul) further deteriorate. God doesn't abandon anyone but He only lives and brings His amazing benefits where he is accepted.

Forum List

Back