What's Your TRUE Calling?

They didn't have mine listed.

Wealthy Philanthropist is my true calling.

Derideo_Te

I agree completely.

I would love being able to just give away money. Problem is, I lack the most important qualification. Darn.

This is what it said for me: In a way, the same thing except that I would remove the word "yet" and it wouldn't be limited to children.

You are kind, caring, and self-less. You also take pride in protecting and taking care of those who can't take care of themselves yet. Your true calling in life is to be a pediatrician!

:clap:

The problem with a quiz like this one is that it only has a handful of "callings" when many people can be more than one. Life isn't limited to only one vocation. In essence you can be whatever you want to be at any stage of your life.

_Te, muh sweetest of hearts, that is so true however, I have received many statements over the years, saying I should have been an actress. My response to them all, is, "I could never have been an actress as it would be too stressful and against my objectives in life, to earn an income based upon having to pretend to be sincere," In other words, acting. I could never do it. I would feel too phoney. I couldn't take any pride in it and the better I was as an actress the phonier I would have felt.

I conclude my response to them all by saying, " I COULD have however, been on Saturday Night Live or other similar shows requiring spontaneous, or close, silliness, fun and laughter." In other words, Class Clown, as my test results revealed. Definitely one of my sides. I think I'll PM westwall, the magnificent, and see if he wants to take a show on the road...:lmao:

Derideo_Te

I agree completely.

I would love being able to just give away money. Problem is, I lack the most important qualification. Darn.

This is what it said for me: In a way, the same thing except that I would remove the word "yet" and it wouldn't be limited to children.

You are kind, caring, and self-less. You also take pride in protecting and taking care of those who can't take care of themselves yet. Your true calling in life is to be a pediatrician!

The problem with a quiz like this one is that it only has a handful of "callings" when many people can be more than one. Life isn't limited to only one vocation. In essence you can be whatever you want to be at any stage of your life.

_Te, muh sweetest of hearts, that is so true however, I have received many statements over the years, saying I should have been an actress. My response to them all, is, "I could never have been an actress as it would be too stressful and against my objectives in life, to earn an income based upon having to pretend to be sincere," In other words, acting. I could never do it. I would feel too phoney. I couldn't take any pride in it and the better I was as an actress the phonier I would have felt.

I conclude my response to them all by saying, " I COULD have however, been on Saturday Night Live or other similar shows requiring spontaneous, or close, silliness, fun and laughter." In other words, Class Clown, as my test results revealed. Definitely one of my sides. I think I'll PM westwall, the magnificent, and see if he wants to take a show on the road...:lmao:

Reminds me of the story about the teacher telling the class clown that he would never amount to anything. Freddy Mercury, and many others, have proven those predictions to be wrong.

:D

Yes, being yourself and true to yourself is all that matters irrespective of what you end up doing in life. It helps if what you do in life is something that you love doing.

In that respect I think that we have both been lucky!

:smiliehug:

Derideo_Te

I agree completely.

Why shore I would! That would be a hoot! AquaAthena

I got "Drummer in a Rock Band."

That sucks.

I'm a much better guitarist than I am a drummer.

I'm starting to think being homeless might be a viable option. You just have to rotate your rounds on places open 24/7. how hard can that be?

Customer Service. And it pays shit.

Customer Service is near the top of vital and indispensable employees and should be paid more. Management is hogging the corporate pie.

I love it. I love making people happy, making them feel valued and satisfied.
It's important to me.
I may take a job in it anyway, even thought the pay is shabby, because it's what I excel at.
I have had ONE person get crazy mad on the phone that I could not calm down. That's in over 30 years of working.
I love to problem solve.... and I don't really want or need credit.
Making someone happy and grateful is my reward.

Forum List

Back