whats your problem with religion

Hi

We don't have enough religion. All atheists got in 'em is hate. They prove it every day, man! I don't know why atheists are so viollent and evil but since you deny everything else you gotta deny that too.

Nobody buys your sob stories, whimpering atheist. Whine all you want, all you do is make yourself look dumber than you are.

I don't like lying athests, especially when they try to run me out of a job cause I know things atheists are too stupid and lazy to learn.

Atheists are like broken records -- just games that repeat. Talk about stupid and boring. Yeah, atheists are that dumb. You just proved it again!

Thanks! If I had not read your words hating Christ I never could have proved why Christ is the answer! You made it clear and that's why people believe!

Thanks

You are the one full of hate and anger; why? Lack of education/knowledge makes you look foolish.

That's like me saying all priests are child molesters, or all Christians kill in the name of their god, you are truly uneducated.

CHRISTIAN IDENTITY MOVEMENT A link to a great site, religioustolerance.org

free-think-er n. A person who forms opinions about religion on the basis of reason, independently of tradition, authority or established belief.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x13a4PHJsUM]YouTube - Christian Violence in History[/ame]

Hi

We don't have enough religion. All atheists got in 'em is hate. They prove it every day, man! I don't know why atheists are so viollent and evil but since you deny everything else you gotta deny that too.

Nobody buys your sob stories, whimpering atheist. Whine all you want, all you do is make yourself look dumber than you are.

I don't like lying athests, especially when they try to run me out of a job cause I know things atheists are too stupid and lazy to learn.

Atheists are like broken records -- just games that repeat. Talk about stupid and boring. Yeah, atheists are that dumb. You just proved it again!

Thanks! If I had not read your words hating Christ I never could have proved why Christ is the answer! You made it clear and that's why people believe!

Thanks

"We don't have enough religion."

as an atheist I personally believe we have TOO MUCH religion.

" All atheists got in 'em is hate. They prove it every day, man!"

really?
I guess the atheists I know are different from the ones you know.
I don't HATE religion or GOD or CHRISTIANS
none of the atheists I know harbor the hate you claim they do.
most of my friends are christians and I like them very much!
I know MANY christians who do "good works" and I think that is wonderful....

all that aside.....we aren't full of hate.....we simply don't believe in god

I fail to see why that is construed as "hate"

perhaps there are some atheists who ARE full of hate but one can readily see that there are religious people (including christians) who are ALSO full of hate....(I suspect you might be one of them)

" I don't know why atheists are so viollent and evil but since you deny everything else you gotta deny that too. "

Yes.
I deny it.
I don't know any atheists who are either "violent" or "evil"

I was born into a christian family
went to church until my early teens
by the time I was in my mid 20's I no longer believed in god or religions...

I'm not sure why you consider that "violence", "evil" or "hate"

I can't MAKE myself believe in something that I don't believe in....

"Nobody buys your sob stories, whimpering atheist. Whine all you want, all you do is make yourself look dumber than you are."

I'm beginning to think I'm debating with a young person...
yes?
You sure are mean and insulting...

"I don't like lying athests, especially when they try to run me out of a job cause I know things atheists are too stupid and lazy to learn. "

golly...
you sure are full of HATE for atheists....
I sure hope you are not violent and evil, too

"Atheists are like broken records -- just games that repeat. Talk about stupid and boring. Yeah, atheists are that dumb. You just proved it again!"

speaking of broken records...
you've just repeated the same insulting, vitriolic nonsense 3 times.....

I consider you to be a very poor example of christianity

fortunately I KNOW that millions of christians do not share your irrational hatreds and insulting attitude

anyway

as to the question:

what is MY problem with religion?

my problem with religion is religious people like amanda

she appears to harbor irrational hatreds for atheists and apparently has no problem insulting them

I much prefer religious people who are kinder and more tolerant.....

nicer and less hateful

I.E. judaism, christianity and/or islam?

I wanna know what problems people have with religion in general

Pssst, Marty my friend, we have a religion sub-forum, so you don't have to put all your threads in politics! -EZ

Simple answer, its religion.

Written by men, who wanted to put fear into people so that they could consolidate power.

Brainwashing is brainwashing even under the guise of religion.

I consider Religion to be a form of mass manipulation. That's why I have a problem with it. I'm an honest person, and being that I feel Religion is lies, I take issue with that.

I also take issue with the Horus/Jesus plagiarisms. I also take issue with the Westernized skin color of Jesus.

Jesus' abs are usually way too air-brushed, too.

Pssst, Marty my friend, we have a religion sub-forum, so you don't have to put all your threads in politics! -EZ

I'm an atheist/agnostic/apathetic

I do accept the "possibility" that a god or gods COULD exist

I have no real problem with RELIGION in general other than;

1. I consider it/them to be outdated superstitions

2. SOME religions promote SOME irrational/illogical morals and beliefs,
many of which are dangerous to the health (and freedoms) of people like me or, even, to other religious people with the WRONG religions. (think christian v islam)

3. I don't like how SOME religious people believe that THEIR religious beliefs should be forced on the public at large

otherwise, I recognize how MANY religious people are good and decent and do GOOD WORKS

and that MOST religious people seem content to have their religion on a personal basis and NOT force it on everyone

I consider Religion to be a form of mass manipulation. That's why I have a problem with it. I'm an honest person, and being that I feel Religion is lies, I take issue with that.

I also take issue with the Horus/Jesus plagiarisms. I also take issue with the Westernized skin color of Jesus.

Lots of Semi-blonde semitic folks. esp before Norweigians had been discovered by the ME.

But then we were made in Gods Image. Therefore all of us look alike?
Or is our concept of looks "way" to narrow?

Last edited:

Lots of Semi-blonde semitic folks. esp before Norweigians had been discovered by the ME.

toO** narrow, but who knows. I'm agnostic. I don't believe "we were made in God's image." I believe we came out of a primordial soup and evolved.

I don't have a problem with religion as long as the religious observe the 11th commandment:

11. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

toO** narrow, but who knows. I'm agnostic. I don't believe "we were made in God's image." I believe we came out of a primordial soup and evolved.

Ohh I do not know where we came from. Perhaps an alilen college students failed science project?
Bur those who worship the bible, etc aka christains and jews must believe that we are all every human made in gods image.
So how can any christain be concerned about differences in skintone, etc?

so what does "image" mean to christians?

Ohh I do not know where we came from. Perhaps an alilen college students failed science project?
Bur those who worship the bible, etc aka christains and jews must believe that we are all every human made in gods image.

Again, religion is a set up by (in this case white) men to consolidate power.

Can you see the "image of god" being a black woman? Do you think christians would except that?

Can you see the "image of god" being a black woman? Do you think christians would except that?

AHH thanks that brought an out loud laugh to me. Thanks.

They did accept George burns pretty well though. No bombed theatres or such.

AHH thanks that brought an out loud laugh to me. Thanks.

They did accept George burns pretty well though. No bombed theatres or such.

Its true though :lol:

most so call religious people are sunday worshiping hypocrites. and don't give me that excuse that people aren't perfect. I know that. but how many people really try? mother teresa was human. If people would follow by her examples maybe I might find something redeeming about religion. to me religion came about during the early age of civilization when science was in it's infancy and mankind couldn't explain the mystery of the world.

When a racist christian says this

"Don't worry, a Christian politician cannot be racist, so we should never hesitate to heavily challenge our opponents on these issues,"

despite a speech last week widely decried as racist, even by one of his top aides. She resigned in protest.

Either he's using Christianity or he is a delusional Christian.

Forum List

Back