What’s your favorite ice cream, candy bar, or other sweet treat?

monkrules

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2017
Let's take a break from the kneeling crap and talk about some important stuff, for a change.

We can walk down any busy street and see that Americans are taking up a lot more space these days. We’re getting more obese, for sure. But hey, we’re number one...right?

My sweet tooth is alive and well. Favorite candy bars are Almond Joy, followed by Mounds. But most chocolates will do.

At Fry's they have a store brand of ice cream, and a flavor called Death By Chocolate. I could live on that ice cream (probably not very long, though. Lol).

Chocolate marshmellow cookies and milk are also welcome, too often.

`
I like cherry, blueberry and peach pie. I'm also partial to an occasional candy bar like a three musketeers, snickers , butterfinger or peanut butter cup.

When I was a little boy, my grandmother used to give me a small bowl of vanilla ice cream with just a little fanta red cream soda poured on top of it.

One the first things that came to my mind when I saw this thread. Hadn't thought about it in years.

Last edited:
`
I like cherry, blueberry and peach pie. I'm also partial to an occasional candy bar like a three musketeers, snickers , butterfinger or peanut butter cup.
I'm glad you replied. I'm curious about what favorite treats the ladies of USMB will list.

I'm with you on musketeers and snickers. It's hard to go wrong with chocolate...

In high school, I would hang out at the arcade and munch on Snicker's and Twin Bings (made by a Sioux City company). Good times.

`
I'm glad you replied. I'm curious about what favorite treats the ladies of USMB will list.

I'm with you on musketeers and snickers. It's hard to go wrong with chocolate...
I don't eat sweets of any kind. Sugar is not only terrible for your health, it is also addicting. Heart disease, dementia, and other terrible diseases are linked to consumption of sugar.

Stop consuming it along with ALL GRAINS (whole grains are NOT healthy), and you will be amazed at how good you feel. Plus you will lose weight like a banshee.

Last edited:
Butter Pecan Ice Cream, Goetz Caramel Creams, Sampler Chocolate/Caramel candies, and a good cheese cake

Regular chocolate is my favorite ice cream flavor, Crunch is my favorite candy, and brownies are my favorite desert.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, mint chocolate chip is another good ice cream flavor.

I like kit Kat bars and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

image.png
I bought one of these today and man its really good.

Well, I wish this thread was posted 40 pounds ago when I was on my Metformin and Twizzlers diet. I told my Trick or Treating grand nephews and nieces that they needed to carry a separate bag for Uncle Frank and put the Three Musketeers and Milky Way bars aside.

My favorite desserts are blueberry, pecan or apple pie with homemade ice cream

Since I swore off sugar and carbs I’ve noticed that when I do have an occasional Nestles Crunch or Raisenets, the IDEA of the taste is far superior to the actual taste.

Great thread!

Chocolate doesn't taste the way I remember it. Maybe it's me or maybe they changed the formula a long time ago and what we think is chocolate is some factory conglomerate that is formulated to be a cheap but acceptable version

Chocolate doesn't taste the way I remember it. Maybe it's me or maybe they changed the formula a long time ago and what we think is chocolate is some factory conglomerate that is formulated to be a cheap but acceptable version

Right! Same thing with butter! I realized that after recently tasting Kerry's Gold Butter, which is a million times better than Land o Lake or any mass produced brand

Maybe the fine print is too small to judge how much chocolate is in the crap they call chocolate but you can get real chocolate for a premium price.

Forum List

Back