Trying and Ranking Candy Bars From Around The World : Canadian Iranian Taste Testing

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

LINDT DOUBLE MILK chocolate bar , KIT KAT GOLD bar , HERSHEYS COOKIES N MINT CANDY BAR , HERSHEYS BIRTHDAY CAKE CANDY BAR , CADBURY DAIRY MILK PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE milk chocolate bar are the exciting candy bars and snacks I bought this week. The Hersheys Cookies N Mint and the Hersheys Birthday cake candy bars are variations of the Hersheys Cookies N Creme candy bar with flavors inspired by ice cream flavours minus the cold cream of ice cream. Even the design of the bars has a cute hint of ice cream on it. The Lindt Double Milk bar has been one of my all time favourite candy chocolate bars for the past few years. The milky centre filling reminds me of condensed milk and asian milk candies somewhat. Being that Im not a huge fan of Caramel I had never tried Gold Chocolate like the Hersheys Gold Bar so when I saw that Nestle has released a Kit Kat Gold in Canada I finally decided to try it out. The description on the package of the Kit kat Gold describes it as Caramelized White chocolate. In Canada we get a few selection of Cadbury Dairy Milk products but I believe they are originally from Britain. I like peanut butter and chocolate paired together so when I found the Cadbury Dairy Milk peanut Butter Cookie milk chocolate bar I grabbed it right away and couldnt wait to sink my teeth into it and let my tastebuds be hugged by a delicious chocolate and peanut butter sensation !!!

There are times when it is difficult to come by, but Goldenberger's peanut chews are right near the top of any comprehensive list. Six perfect bite-sized pieces per pack.

candy ass.png

I buy Goldenberger's in bulk when they show up at Sam's Club. I keep them refrigerated and they last forever. One piece is the perfect topping for a meal.

Always loved Kit Kats

But I do enjoy top quality dark chocolate. Break off a piece and let it melt on your tongue as you sip a nice Bourbon

In b4 Snickers and Reese's win!
Cadbury milk chocolate with almonds + caramel is good, too!

Forum List

Back