Anyone ever observe this out in public?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Has anyone ever noticed an interesting phenomenon in public places...that being fat, grotesque people deliberately taking up incredible amounts of space in a very inconsiderate way? I seem to be seeing this a lot at various places, grocery stores, etc.

Fat, disgusting, obese people taking up the ENTIRE space in check out aisles, or blocking the pathway in the food aisles as they stare at the incredible selection of man-made foods to stuff their fat fucking faces with, oblivious that anyone else might want to pass their fat asses that extend for a mile while a tiny piece of drool drips down their chin....there's a total lack of consideration for others. Where does this ego come from?

This seems to happen a lot on sidewalks as well. Fat, enormous fucking wildebeasts walking in tandem or in groups, taking up the ENTIRE sidewalk, casually strolling at about .1 mile per hour as if they're the only people there in the world...anyone ever see this?

And before some tard shows up to say I'm "fat shaming" -- here's a pre-emtive shut the fuck up. I am a firm believer in fat shaming. But it's more than just weighing a metric ton, it's the combination of having a total lack of consideration for others when out in public.

Get the fuck out of my way, assholes.

Racist

black-obesity-men-women.png

Has anyone ever noticed an interesting phenomenon in public places...that being fat, grotesque people deliberately taking up incredible amounts of space in a very inconsiderate way? I seem to be seeing this a lot at various places, grocery stores, etc.

Fat, disgusting, obese people taking up the ENTIRE space in check out aisles, or blocking the pathway in the food aisles as they stare at the incredible selection of man-made foods to stuff their fat fucking faces with, oblivious that anyone else might want to pass their fat asses that extend for a mile while a tiny piece of drool drips down their chin....there's a total lack of consideration for others. Where does this ego come from?

This seems to happen a lot on sidewalks as well. Fat, enormous fucking wildebeasts walking in tandem or in groups, taking up the ENTIRE sidewalk, casually strolling at about .1 mile per hour as if they're the only people there in the world...anyone ever see this?

And before some tard shows up to say I'm "fat shaming" -- here's a pre-emtive shut the fuck up. I am a firm believer in fat shaming. But it's more than just weighing a metric ton, it's the combination of having a total lack of consideration for others when out in public.

Such tolerance :rolleyes:
Of course they take up more space - they're obsese!

• Banned

Right. It's a conundrum....but they often don't even bother to move out of the way. That's what really gets me. They're oblivious. So it's a combination of being overweight and rude, actually.

Tilly, are you fat? I really hope you're not fat.

Right. It's a conundrum....but they often don't even bother to move out of the way. That's what really gets me. They're oblivious. So it's a combination of being overweight and rude, actually.

No I'm not fat, but having worked with obese people maybe I have more sympathy for them than you seem to?

• Banned

No I'm not fat, but having worked with obese people maybe I have more sympathy for them than you seem to?

Translation: You're fat.

Way to crush my dreams, Tilly. :hmpf:

• Banned
so you like staring at fat assed wimmins.

Next time you need to pass one, try this phrase I learned as a child; Excuse me.

It's amazing what being polite to people gets you.

Tried that. They just looked at me while munching on a twinkie. It was awkward.

:rolleyes:

All people do this type of thing. My own pet peeve is the diagonal shuffle when someone crosses the road in front of you as you are driving. They take the longest angle across the road and walk as if their shoes will burst into flames if they beat the snail across the street. Or when you have to stop at a convenience store and there is someone that uses the place as their lottery center, their bank, where to get dinner for five, an atm, and the place they check to see if their card is still working, credit or otherwise. The worst ones that are there for five minutes and get lottery tickets and scratch them off while still at the counter.

All people do this type of thing. My own pet peeve is the diagonal shuffle when someone crosses the road in front of you as you are driving. They take the longest angle across the road and walk as if their shoes will burst into flames if they beat the snail across the street. Or when you have to stop at a convenience store and there is someone that uses the place as their lottery center, their bank, where to get dinner for five, an atm, and the place they check to see if their card is still working, credit or otherwise. The worst ones that are there for five minutes and get lottery tickets and scratch them off while still at the counter.

I don't mind the person ahead of me in line buying a few lottery tickets if they know what they want. It pisses me off when they stand there for 5 minuted trying to decide which ones they want. I would never stab them in the neck with a sharpened choc-o-stick, but it is a fun thought.

My rule of thumb is if I can't see around the person, I try another aisle. If they didn't notice they were getting that enormous they sure as heck aren't going to notice who is behind them.

Errrrr no. By 'work with' I mean helping overweight and obese people lose weight. You think they'd pay me to do that if I was fat? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back