What's Wrong With Finding Someone To Shoot In DC??

Lots of people are employed by the DNC.

Rich never was a whistleblower.

He was not known publicly until Russian intelligence started using his tragic death as a scapegoat for their cybercrime. Unfortunately, they found plenty of useful idiots to assist.
How do you explain what Julian Assange said about it?

Didn't Seth Rich get beat up and shot twice in the back in D.C.?

A still curiously unsolved high profile murder. :eusa_think:
unnamed.jpg

How do you explain what Julian Assange said about it?
Julian Assange didn’t say Seth Rich was his source. Do you think it’s in his best interest to tell the world that the Russian intelligence agencies hacked the DNC? Seems like a bad decision for someone who doesn’t want to be assassinated.

Flynn would have a more target-rich environment in Chicago.

KthXICj5.png
murder and violence is not something to joke about…what the dems have done to the people of chicago is tragic…

however…that’s funny

The Whacking of Seth Rich is sort of curious by the lack of curiosity by the libs. They seem awfully satisfied with their conclusion that it was a "botched robbery" committed by unknown persons and their insistence that no investigation be conducted. In fact the family sues anyone who even suggests an investigation.
Can you name a single lib who claimed it was a "botched robbery"?

Sure.

The family doesn't want a law enforcement investigation into Mr. Rich's whacking and is willing to sue to prevent it.

The reason would seem to be that they were either paid off or threatened so they would look the other way.
You don't know why, and that's why I referred to you as a dumb ass. Because you are.

At least 50 million people share his sentiment.

There is no way in fucking hell I will set foot in the district of Columbia. If they want to war, they can come to Texas.

This is how we will gain independence. They won't come down here. We will defy the fuck out of them and they will do not one cocksucking thing.
Shut the fuck up, you fat ass. You aint doing nothing but driving to McDonalds to feed your fat face.

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn suggested earlier this month he would use a gifted AR-15 rifle to shoot someone in Washington, D.C. I n a video posted on Twitter, Flynn is seen on stage with a group of people -- saying, "Maybe I'll find somebody in Washington, D.C." The crowd laughs. The video appears to have been livestreamed on the church's website and then removed; it was saved by Twitter users who then shared it."

First of all, obviously he was just joking.....furthermore, he was there to pick up a gift that was awarded to him...a brand new AR-15 rifle that a church in California gave to him -- so of course you are going to joke about finding politicians in Washington to kill with it...you are at a church, so you at least have to play to the crowd; they love that kind of humor.....Some of the best stages to try out new comedy routines are at a church....

However, what if he wasn't joking...so what? Are you saying there aren't people in DC you would not like to see killed? How would Flynn be wrong for thinking something we were all thinking??

Wow, ^^^this is the first time in 50 years a DemoKKKrat has been concerned about someone getting shot in Washington, DC.

LOL

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn suggested earlier this month he would use a gifted AR-15 rifle to shoot someone in Washington, D.C. I n a video posted on Twitter, Flynn is seen on stage with a group of people -- saying, "Maybe I'll find somebody in Washington, D.C." The crowd laughs. The video appears to have been livestreamed on the church's website and then removed; it was saved by Twitter users who then shared it."

First of all, obviously he was just joking.....furthermore, he was there to pick up a gift that was awarded to him...a brand new AR-15 rifle that a church in California gave to him -- so of course you are going to joke about finding politicians in Washington to kill with it...you are at a church, so you at least have to play to the crowd; they love that kind of humor.....Some of the best stages to try out new comedy routines are at a church....

However, what if he wasn't joking...so what? Are you saying there aren't people in DC you would not like to see killed? How would Flynn be wrong for thinking something we were all thinking??
So, you're obliquely suggesting that it is ok to want to shoot people in DC? But only Democrats, right?

The white right really is not our best and brightest. They think they're going to have a coup by shooting unarmed Democratic liberals. No, morons, you'll be up against the military, not liberals who drink expensive coffee, ok. Your popguns are a JOKE to the military, fools.

At least 50 million people share his sentiment.

There is no way in fucking hell I will set foot in the district of Columbia. If they want to war, they can come to Texas.

This is how we will gain independence. They won't come down here. We will defy the fuck out of them and they will do not one cocksucking thing.
Y'all lost the first time and you'll lose again. Most of the country has about had it with Texas idiocy. You have a governor who ought to be in an asylum, and a passel of white-right misfits always itching for trouble.

You want trouble? Glory Glory Hallelujah, mofos.

So, you're obliquely suggesting that it is ok to want to shoot people in DC? But only Democrats, right?

The white right really is not our best and brightest. They think they're going to have a coup by shooting unarmed Democratic liberals. No, morons, you'll be up against the military, not liberals who drink expensive coffee, ok. Your popguns are a JOKE to the military, fools.

Obviously Biff's sarcasm was too much for you to comprehend. If you'd been paying attention, you'd know that Biff is one of yours.

:laughing0301:

What in the hell happened to Mike Flynn? If there was an award for completely fucking up one's legacy - It would be a photo finish between Mikey and Rudy. But Mike was our freaking National Security Advisor. He lies to Mike Pence, lies to the FBI (twice) - Goes full Q-Kook and is spared what would have been a fairly lengthy prison term because you know - Loyalty.

Now he jokes about assassinating people in Washington DC and the Christians cheer wildly. Is he even allowed to own a gun or vote anymore? I'm not sure the pardon wipes out the felony convictions. Anyone??

Last edited:

Well, there you have it folks....of course with the gas-lighting "he was only joking".....

Forum List

Back