How long before American capitalism and racism is blamed for Simone Biles quitting the Olympics?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am anticipating it. Hope she is OK, but almost guaranteed racism will be blamed. Especially if a Chinese company like disney sponsors her.

I am anticipating it. Hope she is OK, but almost guaranteed racism will be blamed. Especially if a Chinese company like disney sponsors her.
A medical issue???????The girl seems very very troubled, probably a mental issue. What is wrong with these GD American athletes...LOLOL

This is such good news I can't contain myself. Her other brother murdered someone...chuckle...chuckle

and that alien mental basket case tennis player lost in round 1 .BAWWWWWWHAHA

Go Russia.Go Germany.yeeeeha

She and the rest of the team weren't doing well-------they weren't well trained or prepared. It's like this crop of Americans didn't apply themselves for the last couple of years. They were going to lose their asses and think this is just a way for her to bail out trying to save her endorsements. Or it could be just the usual, trying to avoid a drug test result.

Maybe she just didn't want to represent the USA any more. Black activists must have put incredible pressure on her.

Why post a thread about something that has not happened? Your fantasy is getting the best of you.

Has it happened yet? Yes, of course it is happening.

Forum List

Back