What's Wrong With Finding Someone To Shoot In DC??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn suggested earlier this month he would use a gifted AR-15 rifle to shoot someone in Washington, D.C. I n a video posted on Twitter, Flynn is seen on stage with a group of people -- saying, "Maybe I'll find somebody in Washington, D.C." The crowd laughs. The video appears to have been livestreamed on the church's website and then removed; it was saved by Twitter users who then shared it."

First of all, obviously he was just joking.....furthermore, he was there to pick up a gift that was awarded to him...a brand new AR-15 rifle that a church in California gave to him -- so of course you are going to joke about finding politicians in Washington to kill with it...you are at a church, so you at least have to play to the crowd; they love that kind of humor.....Some of the best stages to try out new comedy routines are at a church....

However, what if he wasn't joking...so what? Are you saying there aren't people in DC you would not like to see killed? How would Flynn be wrong for thinking something we were all thinking??

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn suggested earlier this month he would use a gifted AR-15 rifle to shoot someone in Washington, D.C. I n a video posted on Twitter, Flynn is seen on stage with a group of people -- saying, "Maybe I'll find somebody in Washington, D.C." The crowd laughs. The video appears to have been livestreamed on the church's website and then removed; it was saved by Twitter users who then shared it."

First of all, obviously he was just joking.....furthermore, he was there to pick up a gift that was awarded to him...a brand new AR-15 rifle that a church in California gave to him -- so of course you are going to joke about finding politicians in Washington to kill with it...you are at a church, so you at least have to play to the crowd; they love that kind of humor.....Some of the best stages to try out new comedy routines are at a church....

However, what if he wasn't joking...so what? Are you saying there aren't people in DC you would not like to see killed? How would Flynn be wrong for thinking something we were all thinking??
DC is a poor choice. You need 535 rounds from the git go.
Gets real heavy real quick

Didn't Seth Rich get beat up and shot twice in the back in D.C.?

A still curiously unsolved high profile murder. :eusa_think:

The Whacking of Seth Rich is sort of curious by the lack of curiosity by the libs. They seem awfully satisfied with their conclusion that it was a "botched robbery" committed by unknown persons and their insistence that no investigation be conducted. In fact the family sues anyone who even suggests an investigation.

I think that maybe he was over trying to gain acceptance from his hosts. Perhaps he asked himself what Jesus would do when he was gifted an AR15 bought with tax free cash.

People are getting angry. That was the plan, wasn't it?

I mean if your plan was anything else, you did it wrong.

nice gun.

frankly it’s not something to joke about given the high rise in violent crime on DC since Xiden took office, not to mention the recent history of dem terrorist shooting at republicans.

The Whacking of Seth Rich is sort of curious by the lack of curiosity by the libs. They seem awfully satisfied with their conclusion that it was a "botched robbery" committed by unknown persons and their insistence that no investigation be conducted. In fact the family sues anyone who even suggests an investigation.
And Faux News PAID them over a million dollars, rather than face the family in a court of law.

Does your dumb ass know why?

Ahhh...you have no sense of humor.
The government swamp railroaded and abused Flynn and his family---I can understand his "joke" about shooting our communist regime members.

Ahhh...you have no sense of humor.
The government swamp railroaded and abused Flynn and his family---I can understand his "joke" about shooting our communist regime members.
You have to be pretty sick to joke about murder.

Flynn is a sick man and apparently so are you.

And Faux News PAID them over a million dollars, rather than face the family in a court of law.

Does your dumb ass know why?

Sure.

The family doesn't want a law enforcement investigation into Mr. Rich's whacking and is willing to sue to prevent it.

The reason would seem to be that they were either paid off or threatened so they would look the other way.

What was high profile about it?

Mr. Rich was a whistleblower employed at the DNC during a high profile political campaign.

Just seems sort of convenient that he'd be a victim of a botched robbery during an election year.

Mr. Rich was a whistleblower employed at the DNC during a high profile political campaign.

Just seems sort of convenient that he'd be a victim of a botched robbery during an election year.
Lots of people are employed by the DNC.

Rich never was a whistleblower.

He was not known publicly until Russian intelligence started using his tragic death as a scapegoat for their cybercrime. Unfortunately, they found plenty of useful idiots to assist.

At least 50 million people share his sentiment.

There is no way in fucking hell I will set foot in the district of Columbia. If they want to war, they can come to Texas.

This is how we will gain independence. They won't come down here. We will defy the fuck out of them and they will do not one cocksucking thing.

Forum List

Back