What's with FOX polling?

Rupert Murdoch's sons....why?
Obama is at 35% according to working average americans
Lower than that....shows you the control liberals have over their polling.....
does anyone actually believe that Obama is anywhere near 50? 54/55 %? who the hell are these pollsters trying to convince? brain dead turkeys? Maybe a pollster should just poll adults who are struggling just to pay the bills! then we will see the actual Obama approval.

Frank Luntz just slammed the Clinton campaign 67% of America says Clinton is UNFIT to be president..

All trump has to do is explain how he is going to break up the insider game in DC and stay on message!

does anyone actually believe that Obama is anywhere near 50? 54/55 %? who the hell are these pollsters trying to convince? brain dead turkeys? Maybe a pollster should just poll adults who are struggling just to pay the bills! then we will see the actual Obama approval.

All those people with their free Obama phones aren't complaining. Remember that DumBama doubled the food stamp role and it's not much lower today. Then Commie Care is free for people that don't want to work or work Walmart jobs.

On the other side, the rich have never been richer than under DumBama because the feds pumped in trillions of phony dollars into the stock market that created this bubble we still have today.

It's all about being Santa Clause.

Rupert Murdoch's sons....why?
Lower than that....shows you the control liberals have over their polling.....
This is why the polling is so suspect.. it is heavily weighted toward democrats, so much so it is unrealistic and we know it!

All those people with their free Obama phones aren't complaining. Remember that DumBama doubled the food stamp role and it's not much lower today. Then Commie Care is free for people that don't want to work or work Walmart jobs.

On the other side, the rich have never been richer than under DumBama because the feds pumped in trillions of phony dollars into the stock market that created this bubble we still have today.

the only way Obama gets 58% approval would be to poll at least 5000 actual rats in Manhattan,,,well, they all get free food, right? and get away with biting actual humans. no court cases.

Frank Luntz just slammed the Clinton campaign 67% of America says Clinton is UNFIT to be president..

All trump has to do is explain how he is going to break up the insider game in DC and stay on message!

Trump is very easily distracted and is thin skinned....
So easy to push his buttons....

Exactly who we need running the country.
Remember Trump says lots of things and then forgets about what he said...
Proven over and over through the years....

Trump was all about donating money to the Veterans...Then he moved onto something else.
Then only after the media was all over him did he donate the money.

The man is all talk.
And it's all about him.

This is why the polling is so suspect.. it is heavily weighted toward democrats, so much so it is unrealistic and we know it!

Rush Limbaugh addressed this issue last week. He said that polling is designed to shape an election--not report it.

Polling for Hil-Liar will be up because they want her to win. They oversample Democrats to get the desired results. The idea is to take the wind out of the sails of Trump voters, and give them the impression that it's a waste of time to go out and vote.

Limbaugh predicts that as we near election day, all of a sudden the polls will get closer and closer, because all these polling agencies want credibility. They don't want to be wrong. Sure, it's okay if you're lying or wrong all along, but not right up to election day because on election day is when they can measure the accuracy of the polls.

Let's see if Rush is right again.

the only way Obama gets 58% approval would be to poll at least 5000 actual rats in Manhattan,,,well, they all get free food, right? and get away with biting actual humans. no court cases.
Its gotta eat your right wing heart out to know that BHO has triple the approval rating of GWB

Rush Limbaugh addressed this issue last week. He said that polling is designed to shape an election--not report it.

Polling for Hil-Liar will be up because they want her to win. They oversample Democrats to get the desired results. The idea is to take the wind out of the sails of Trump voters, and give them the impression that it's a waste of time to go out and vote.

Limbaugh predicts that as we near election day, all of a sudden the polls will get closer and closer, because all these polling agencies want credibility. They don't want to be wrong. Sure, it's okay if you're lying or wrong all along, but not right up to election day because on election day is when they can measure the accuracy of the polls.

In other words, every polling organization is wrong and only Limbaugh is correct? Your kind lives in never never land

Perhaps you left a few adjectives out of that description....I'm sure you mean OLDER, WHITE "working average Americans" (who probably live in red states).......Have I helped????

Last edited:
Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

Clinton up by 8 points.....and
Obama's approval rating at almost 58%

Who would have thought???

Roger Ailes, Trump's key advisor, was kicked out the door a couple of months ago. Now the other sexual assaulter will be out the public door in November.

Rush L is a self-proclaimed entertainer, not a journalist. I know you don't know the difference but it's never too late to learn

Its kind of crazy, but as I look at Fox's latest polling, I'm rather amazed that the network has:

Clinton up by 8 points.....and
Obama's approval rating at almost 58%

Who would have thought???
Well first off they only used REGISTERED VOTERS. I said before my wife is a registered voter but isn't voting,my grandmother is as well. I know A LOT of people who aren't voting this year but ARE registered voters. They should have used likely voters instead.Secondly. They refuse to say how many were democrats vs republicans most of the polls I find have democrats over sampled sometimes by several hundred.

Rush L is a self-proclaimed entertainer, not a journalist. I know you don't know the difference but it's never too late to learn

You don't have to be a journalist or an entertainer to track polls. If you have the time to do the research, you can do it yourself. That's not to mention he has a team of people that do a lot of the work he reports on.

Forum List

Back