What's With All The Conservative Russia and Putin Lovers On This Message Board?

take that as you prefer...

I wouldn't care less one way or another!;)

It's alright. I get embarrassed when somebody asks me a question that I don't know the answer to either, but at least I can admit it. Normally your conservative views are on point but today I don't know what's up with you.

Republicans are helping Russia by opposing Ukraine aid.

It helps Putin.

Conservatives are almost always republican.

Therefore conservatives are supporting Putin.

Not really that difficult to see why you guys are seen as being in bed with the murdering communists dictators. You guys love authoritarians and they love having willingly submissive subjects like Trump fans.

You always play the victim...and they are quite happy to keep on victimizing you.

Did you not catch the comments on Orban?
View attachment 915444
No. Nor am I going to play fetch. If someone wants to employ generalities and see it as a profound political truth, then I will move on. I feel no obligation to jump through hoops. Of course, there are those who will characterize this response as "laziness". So be it. I'm simply not going to get into the habit of subsidizing grandiose assertions that require the listener to do the leg work.

Republicans are helping Russia by opposing Ukraine aid.

It helps Putin.

Conservatives are almost always republican.

Therefore conservatives are supporting Putin.

Not really that difficult to see why you guys are seen as being in bed with the murdering communists dictators. You guys love authoritarians and they love having willingly submissive subjects like Trump fans.

You always play the victim...and they are quite happy to keep on victimizing you.
falsedichot.jpg

No. Nor am I going to play fetch. If someone wants to employ generalities and see it as a profound political truth, then I will move on. I feel no obligation to jump through hoops. Of course, there are those who will characterize this response as "laziness". So be it. I'm simply not going to get into the habit of subsidizing grandiose assertions that require the listener to do the leg work.
The comments on Orban are front page news the last couple of days.

If you can't be bothered to keep up with current events why are you here?

Trump talking to Putin probably serves a more useful purpose in foreign relations than the democrats hiding in the bushes blaming everything on Putin....That crap is ridiculous. The same with Kim. Dialog is the basis of foreign relations....no matter who.

Supporting Biden's escapade into Ukraine has been a waste of lives on both sides. Crying widow's are no joy. I don't support Putin or Biden. Reports were Putin was looking to negotiate early on and it's claimed Boris Johnson screwed that deal up. Now everyone hates the Pope for his recent comments about ending the war. Zelensky and Russian officials were seen in Saudi
Arabia with MBS, possibly trying to negotiate some peace.

Biden and his cronies have depleted our weapons stores to critical levels and are now scrambling to resupply them, using American jobs as a tickler.....Well that's nice but we should have moved to start replacing weaponry about two years ago.

Look at the bright side...Putin assassinates his opponents, here Biden puts his opponents in jail.

I don't mind. I do feel the need to point out, support for Russia is not "conservative" trait. It is another new advent, due to many who still consider themselves conservative, going along with Trump's embrace of Russia, via Putin.

It should be remembered, the only reason the "Cold War" is over, is because we declared it over. It never changed Russia's designs on Europe and expansion of control, which is what the cold war was about. It is important to remember, when declaring victory, the enemy gets a vote. That postulate of war goes all the way back to Sun Tzu, about 6,000 years. Russia actually occupied all the Soviet Block countries to enforce their will. Those countries never forgot it and quietly worked against it, as they could, until they say their chance to break free. This same occurrence was also foreseen and written of in the very first book of military tactics and stretegy, still studied by professionals to this day "The Art of War" way back in the 5th Century BC by Sun Tzu often referred to as Sun Tzu Wu, as Sun Wu was his birth name. "An enemy will always have to occupy conquered territory, to insure continued tribute and prevent sabotage".
LOL

Your TDS is showing. Remind who was POTUS when they invaded?

Whilevl your at confirmbthat Russia Russia Russia BS

That reason he actually does support Putin is transactually related to the fact he was actively pursuing to build "Trump Moscow" in negotiation that went all the way up to convention week, when he got the nomination. If he plays his card right, he may still build it. That original desire clouds his view of Putin and Russia, in a very transactional way. Fine for him, but not a conservative thing, at all. The man is not a conservative.
He didnt build it now did he. Riddle me this, who authirized lethal weapons for Ukraine first? Obama or Trump.

Riddle me this. Who killed Russian Mercs in Syria? Funny way of negotiating a hotel deal. Lmao

Hey Putin....you know those Mercs youb sent to Syria? I just authorized their death. Now about that hotel.....:auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Your TDS is showing. Remind who was POTUS when they invaded?

Whilevl your at confirmbthat Russia Russia Russia BS
Immaterial. The did not invade the US or a NATO country, just their neighbor. The president on watch at that time was Volodymyr Zelenskyy

He didnt build it now did he. Riddle me this, who authirized lethal weapons for Ukraine first? Obama or Trump.

Riddle me this. Who killed Russian Mercs in Syria? Funny way of negotiating a hotel deal. Lmao

Hey Putin....you know those Mercs youb sent to Syria? I just authorized their death. Now about that hotel.....:auiqs.jpg:
Aw, but who support him now is more important. Who want military aide stopped now, is more important. That Donald Trump support Putin now.

Immaterial. The did not invade the US or a NATO country, just their neighbor. The president on watch at that time was Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Yet you were brow beating Trump over it. Now that I called out it happened on Obamas watch its Ukraine's fault.

You are correct on not NATO which is common sense anyway.

Now go back to the Drama show of the end of NATO because of Trump.

Aw, but who support him now is more important. Who want military aide stopped now, is more important. That Donald Trump support Putin now.
More BS. We are pushing secure America first and using the power of the purse to try and get our damn border fixed. In the meantime NATO Europeon countries can FUND IT AND ARE FUNDING IT RIGHT NOW.

About damn time.

Forum List

Back