What's With All The Conservative Russia and Putin Lovers On This Message Board?

He openly admires them, sides with them over American agencies, "fell in love" with one, how much do you need here?
"fell in love" is an intellectually bankrupt debating point. It's akin to saying anyone who marries a Hispanic supports illegal immigration. As for openly admiring them and siding with them over American agencies -- those are blanket rhetorical statements that, sans specificity, admittedly defy responding in any manner other than rhetoric. And I refuse to wallow in a sea of back-and-forth sniping. But that doesn't mean I am unwilling to thoughtfully respond. That is why many of my posts will ask for specifics. Your response simply offered generalities.

Go re-read. I just edited that post. I can see where you would think "What?" or WTF?.

You may not agree, but now you will more likely understand.

I did not close that other thread for it supporting Russia. I closed it for insulting the United States on US Message Board, in his opening paragraph. Do not respond to this last underlined sentence, as it is a Mod announcement. This means all.

I understand but I'm just wondering where you're getting it from.

Last edited:
"fell in love" is an intellectually bankrupt debating point. It's akin to saying anyone who marries a Hispanic supports illegal immigration. As for openly admiring them and siding with them over American agencies -- those are blanket rhetorical statements that, sans specificity, admittedly defy responding in any manner other than rhetoric. And I refuse to wallow in a sea of back-and-forth sniping. But that doesn't mean I am unwilling to thoughtfully respond. That is why many of my posts will ask for specifics. Your response simply offered generalities.

Did you not catch the comments on Orban?
smh-really.gif

When they found out Russia defeated Hillary, they realized Russia couldn't be all bad.

Yes

Me and many agree, that they tend to prefer Putin, with all his shortcomings, than this stolen, rotten, criminal and treacherous Biden/Barack Ovomit Administration.

Me and many agree, that they tend to prefer Putin, with all his shortcomings, than this stolen, rotten, criminal and treacherous Biden/Barack Ovomit Administration.

What I really want to know with all due respect is that what proof do you have that they're all not in this together?

I understand but I'm just wondering where you're getting it from and is it okay if I just say that I sort of figured that for that last part? If not I can edit it or send you a PM, I was just trying to let you know that I understood.
PM. My office door is Open.

skye Yes,.. because it's taking forever for you to answer the question. You could always say you don't know you know. No reason to act like a democrat and not answer the damn question.

PM. My office door is Open.

Okay, I edited my post but could you please answer my other question in post #22?

Forum List

Back