What's Up With Meat Inflation?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Last night I went to Texas Roadhouse for supper before going to see the Spiderman movie and I can't believe how much their prices went up. My final bill was around the twenty dollar mark, but I gave my server a little bit extra because they were shorthanded and that's why my food took so long. Still, even with a discount because of that it was a bit high. I'm putting this politics instead of food because you can bet it has to do with inflation, but why is meat having such an issue right now?

It's the cost of Faux Xiden's Green New Deal which he is implementing through the back door of the Faux Pandemic.

Next will be your mandated Covid Passport and then a chip or you will starve.

1640112549496.jpeg

One chip to rule them all, one chip to find them, One chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!

1640112564289.png

Or just read The Book of Revelation, Chapter 13

Revelation 6

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for (a day's wages), and three measures of barley for (a day's wages); and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

1640112828931.png

One chip to rule them all, one chip to find them, One chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!

The libtards on this board are all on food stamps...so they don't care...but think about feeding a family of 6 or more....how do they survive this Joemania inflation?.....

The libtards on this board are all on food stamps...so they don't care...but think about feeding a family of 6 or more....how do they survive this Joemania inflation?.....
You get the COVID Pass (Chip) implanted in yourself along with the Jab, and Government will take care of your every need.

"One chip to rule them all, one chip to find them, One chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"
1640113394066.png

666 is The New Normal

Last night I went to Texas Roadhouse for supper before going to see the Spiderman movie and I can't believe how much their prices went up. My final bill was around the twenty dollar mark, but I gave my server a little bit extra because they were shorthanded and that's why my food took so long. Still, even with a discount because of that it was a bit high. I'm putting this politics instead of food because you can bet it has to do with inflation, but why is meat having such an issue right now?

TDW, you are seeing the effects of higher fuel prices, oil prices that also are used to make the packaging for the meat, and the effects of people not wanting to work.

When buying meat for home; depending upon where you are, go out into the country to a local butcher. His costs are much lower as he is usually supplied locally. You will discover significant savings.

TDW, you are seeing the effects of higher fuel prices, oil prices that also are used to make the packaging for the meat, and the effects of people not wanting to work.

When buying meat for home; depending upon where you are, go out into the country to a local butcher. His costs are much lower as he is usually supplied locally. You will discover significant savings.
We still have some butchers at our Dago store that is like old times. Not one of them has 10 full fingers

Scary as hell....
Well this shit is coming. World Economic Forum, UN and their Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Plan reads like The Book of Revelation.

666 is The New Normal and it isn't a fairy tale, it's The Blueprint for these people's plans for Global Government under ONE CURRENCY and ONE RULER.

"One chip to rule them all, one chip to find them, One chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"

gif-sauron-eye-5.gif

Revelation 13​

The Beast from the Earth​

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

It's the cost of Faux Xiden's Green New Deal which he is implementing through the back door of the Faux Pandemic.

Next will be your mandated Covid Passport and then a chip or you will starve.

View attachment 578245

View attachment 578246
Or just read The Book of Revelation, Chapter 13
The Green New Deal was never passed. Go find another bogeyman to blame. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back