What's Up With Meat Inflation?

The libtards on this board are all on food stamps...so they don't care...but think about feeding a family of 6 or more....how do they survive this Joemania inflation?.....

I will also probably be on food stamps myself. Especially with the way this country is currently being run by the democraps. Also, keep in mind I didn't have exact change either, but still,.. my bill at Texas Roadhouse used to be around the fourteen to fifteen dollar mark, so it didn't go up by much,.. but still, it's a lot more than I expected. I just always bring extra emergency money just in case and I'm glad. I just wondered since it seems like the same amount of pigs and cows are being slaughtered yet ham is really hard to come by at the moment as well.

Oh and looks like this was moved into economy and that fits better actually.

For anybody curious, I found a link to the menu. Some of these prices can fit a whole meal but it's only for one food item on here. :eek-52: (I don't go out much to eat anyways, but at this rate it's going to become even more rare.)

Google is your friend:

I get that some of the production and distribution costs have increased but supply and demand? I might "buy" that (pun intended) if the beef section of my local grocery stores were half empty most of the time but they've been well stock throughout the entire time. In this instance it would appear supply and demand is a flimsy excuse for gouging.

I get that some of the production and distribution costs have increased but supply and demand? I might "buy" that (pun intended) if the beef section of my local grocery stores were half empty most of the time but they've been well stock throughout the entire time. In this instance it would appear supply and demand is a flimsy excuse for gouging.
I think if you look more closely at your meat section, you will find that some meats and cuts of meat are missing. They are filling in the holes with other meats/cuts.

That's what I noticed in my local grocery store.

Last night I went to Texas Roadhouse for supper before going to see the Spiderman movie and I can't believe how much their prices went up. My final bill was around the twenty dollar mark, but I gave my server a little bit extra because they were shorthanded and that's why my food took so long. Still, even with a discount because of that it was a bit high. I'm putting this politics instead of food because you can bet it has to do with inflation, but why is meat having such an issue right now?

It's being shipped to China.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-22-at-5.42.17-AM-768x436.png

What I want to know is how is it that even democrats are slowly going broke trying to feed their families and still supporting the Biden Harris administration?

It's being shipped to China.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-22-at-5.42.17-AM-768x436.png

Gee,.. I wonder whose idea that was. Not Biden's, but they're probably saying that it is.

I think if you look more closely at your meat section, you will find that some meats and cuts of meat are missing. They are filling in the holes with other meats/cuts.

Not me, we have all the cuts just mostly at prices that are forcing me to eat more pork and chicken. Of course if I can get to the "reduced for quick sale" bin when they stock it I can get some great deals........ :)

Your boy the lying disaster in the white house is babbling again...live...he is mad at us....imagine that...him angry with us....

Your boy the lying disaster in the white house is babbling again...live...he is mad at us....imagine that...him angry with us....

Exactly my point in post thirty-three. When will it be enough for them to get angry at him? When we no longer have money to feed ourselves and our families?

You get the COVID Pass (Chip) implanted in yourself along with the Jab, and Government will take care of your every need.

"One chip to rule them all, one chip to find them, One chip to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"
View attachment 578249
666 is The New Normal
They don't need a chip, if everyone has a smart phone and a vax jab, the whole thing can be administered just the same.

Forum List

Back