What's Up With Meat Inflation?

Also keep in mind that as long as the food prices go up and people refuse to work, some people are getting lower paychecks than they expect to be getting. That's why the manager of this restaurant that I went to last night left. Yet, the democrats still don't seem to be blaming the Biden Harris administration on anything.

What I want to know is how is it that even democrats are slowly going broke trying to feed their families and still supporting the Biden Harris administration?

Gee,.. I wonder whose idea that was. Not Biden's, but they're probably saying that it is.
Because Trump made mean tweets. And democrats are dumb as fuck.

Funny you should mention that meny item in a Texas Roadhouse string.

Yeah, don't they have stuff like that on their menu? I just stick to their Sirloins though lol

Because Trump made mean tweets. And democrats are dumb as fuck.

I understand your second point, but why are they still blaming Trump and his tweets on this issue?

Last night I went to Texas Roadhouse for supper before going to see the Spiderman movie and I can't believe how much their prices went up. My final bill was around the twenty dollar mark, but I gave my server a little bit extra because they were shorthanded and that's why my food took so long. Still, even with a discount because of that it was a bit high. I'm putting this politics instead of food because you can bet it has to do with inflation, but why is meat having such an issue right now?
what did you have bread and water?

What else do they have. Biden gets a free pass for everything.

Yeah, even if it's illegal. I'm just glad that our family stores away our food due to inflation and shortages so we know that we aren't going to starve to death. It also just occurred to me after to talking to someone about it that plants don't need to eat or be slaughtered or cured,.. so maybe that's a reason the prices of meat have sky rocketed.

The price of beef is changing my eating habits. Can’t remember the last time I bought steak. Pork is still reasonable.

Coming from a retail background of so many years.......

I can tell you for a FACT, that ALL companies use ANY and ALL political scams, schemes, and lies to pump up prices. Even if what's going on has absolutely NOTHING to do with what they sell, their company, their stocks, or where they get their supplies from.......THEY WILL STILL RAISE PRICES!!!

Hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, political lies/scams, one bad day on Wall Street...........
all used as "reasons" to hike up prices even further!!!

Even IF what is going on DID affect a company and it's products........just raising the price by ONE PENNY would cover any negative factors involving losing money or product for that year.

The price of beef is changing my eating habits. Can’t remember the last time I bought steak. Pork is still reasonable.

Hit the grocery store on Sunday morning around here............they put out all the "expired" meats in the clearance bin for 50% off. Thats when I will buy a roast or steak or something of that nature.

I will cook it for eating or use in a dish later. Or I will put it in a ziplock baggie with the air squeezed out of it and put it in the freezer.

When I do want to buy meat, I usually buy turkey. Which is still expensive, but less than red beef. I buy a few packages of 50% off ground turkey, bring them home, stick them in ziplock baggies and put them in the freezer. Perfectly good for up to a year at least.

If you learn HOW to shop and WHEN to shop at the stores you frequent, you can get what you want for less than retail prices.

Bought Stew meat, and hamburger meat last night and they are very high now. Wife is gonna go pick out the steaks today as they are very high also. We eat much more chicken now because of the prices.

Those deer in the back yard are gonna be steak and hamburger meat if the prices keep going up.

The FBI Agent​

Uploaded 02/12/2009
An FBI agent tells a Montana rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs.'

The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The agent verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Reaching into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge. The officer proudly displays it to the farmer. 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on any land. No questions asked or answered given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the agent running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the agent. The agent is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

'Your badge! Show him your badge!'

Forum List

Back