What's up with Anderson Cooper…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
He acts like it's the worst thing in the world being out in bad weather, I do get it, and he has to justify his job somehow.
The nanny state is a sorry ass thing... :banana2:

Andy needs his binky!

31%2BnHNMQWnL._SX355_.jpg

Even his octogenarian mother....the very rich Gloria Vanderbilt said she won't give him a penny from her fortune...... a $ 200M fortune....

Hope his mother stands by her promise and has good lawyers...which I'm sure she has

I mean....even she..... her mom knows what an idiot his son Anderson is.

Even his octogenarian mother....the very rich Gloria Vanderbilt said she won't give him a penny from her fortune...... a $ 200M fortune....

Hope his mother stands by her promise and has good lawyers...which I'm sure she has

I mean....even she..... her mom knows what an idiot his son Anderson is.

meh....who cares? Fags are out..... Just axe Ditzy Girl!!

ha-ji-won_1398973955_MeanGirls5.jpg

Ditzy Girl says"

He's like, just another fag and stuff!!

Fags are like, so 2010......Trannies are all the rage!! ! You do know a tranny don't you? What? You don't know a tranny IRL? Oh my like god!! You really need to like know a tranny!! They are like, so like, cool!!

By the way, I like beautiful Gloria Vanderbilt, gorgeous woman,she was a very important part in America's social life in the 20th century.

What's with his name 'Anderson?' Named after a town or something?

Anderson Cooper was trained at the CIA to spread disinformation. Look it up. He admitted it CIA training.

No wonder Gloria Vanderbilt formally disinherited his weakling son.

Rustic -- Spend some time finding the RIGHT forum for your threads. Media people go to Media. If it doesn't name a political issue or politician in the title/OP it goes to Current Events. Please don't put EVERYTHING into the Politics forum. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back