What's this?

Next they will be giving Purple Hearts for a stubbed toe on the parade ground.

Hard to call trying a case that should never have been filed in the first place an achievement. As far as most are concerned an achievement would be filing and winning a case against the fellow that actually did the murder.
Isn’t that how Kerry got one of his?

Dumbass stapled his own finger
Yeah but he was serving his country in Nam, for a short time anyway.

Next they will be giving Purple Hearts for a stubbed toe on the parade ground.

Hard to call trying a case that should never have been filed in the first place an achievement. As far as most are concerned an achievement would be filing and winning a case against the fellow that actually did the murder.
Isn’t that how Kerry got one of his?

Dumbass stapled his own finger
Yeah but he was serving his country in Nam, for a short time anyway.

He was there...actually serving his country honorably is questionable

Why would they get an achievement medal for losing a case??

That's like giving medals to anyone who just participates.

Good for Trump. I wouldn't award a medal to losers either.

You really don't get it. That's so sad.

You didn't read the links, maybe if you were curious you might have a light bulb moment.

Yeah I read them and I can see why YOU are for achievement awards for losers.

I'm not. That SEAL was found innocent when a corpsman confessed to killing that guy.

I'm glad the POTUS took an interest in the case and a good man was found innocent.

The only time anyone should get an achievement award is when they actually achieve something. They lost the case. No soup for them.

You really are a moron.
Petty Officer 1st Class Corey Scott — testified that he, not Gallagher, killed the fighter. Scott said that Gallagher did stab the fighter between his neck and collar bone but afterwards, Scott said, he covered the fighter’s breathing tube until the fighter suffocated and died.

WTF is wrong with these guys? I'm sure as hell not proud of either of them.

Why would they get an achievement medal for losing a case??

That's like giving medals to anyone who just participates.

Good for Trump. I wouldn't award a medal to losers either.

You really don't get it. That's so sad.

You didn't read the links, maybe if you were curious you might have a light bulb moment.

Yeah I read them and I can see why YOU are for achievement awards for losers.

I'm not. That SEAL was found innocent when a corpsman confessed to killing that guy.

I'm glad the POTUS took an interest in the case and a good man was found innocent.

The only time anyone should get an achievement award is when they actually achieve something. They lost the case. No soup for them.

You really are a moron.
Petty Officer 1st Class Corey Scott — testified that he, not Gallagher, killed the fighter. Scott said that Gallagher did stab the fighter between his neck and collar bone but afterwards, Scott said, he covered the fighter’s breathing tube until the fighter suffocated and died.

WTF is wrong with these guys? I'm sure as hell not proud of either of them.

Oh I am. The only good death cult member is a dead death cult member.

You forget. That asshole would have killed the two them without a second thought.

I have no feelings of guilt that he's dead. Hope they all drop dead.

Of course he gets to decide. He is Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

They should not have received achievement medals. They didn't achieve anything.
It was stripped because Trump didn't like the defendant being prosecuted for murder od a Iraqi.
Billy I am surprised you defend this action.

Nope, it was stripped because it was undeserved.

There's nothing to defend.
You are rationalizing, billy. sigh!

Rational people rationalize.

That said, I disagree with you in this instance, and have nothing to defend, being right.
So the fact that the President can punish prosecutors (for now, who knows what as his power increases) for pursuing cases he doesn't agree with even though the case ended in a judgement he favors. Should future prosecutors check with the oval office before presenting their cases, seeking Presidential approval just in case he isn't on board with the conclusions of Grand Juries or pre-trial hearings? And what if the President doesn't like the prosecutor's assignment? Does that mean the accused just walks because anyone who prosecutes the assumed felon will suffer for it? Are you sure you want this much power in the hands of a President?

It was stripped because Trump didn't like the defendant being prosecuted for murder od a Iraqi.

That said, I disagree with you in this instance, and have nothing to defend, being right.
So the fact that the President can punish prosecutors (for now, who knows what as his power increases) for pursuing cases he doesn't agree with even though the case ended in a judgement he favors. Should future prosecutors check with the oval office before presenting their cases, seeking Presidential approval just in case he isn't on board with the conclusions of Grand Juries or pre-trial hearings? And what if the President doesn't like the prosecutor's assignment? Does that mean the accused just walks because anyone who prosecutes the assumed felon will suffer for it? Are you sure you want this much power in the hands of a President?

He didn't punish anyone. He ordered people under his command to take back medals they shouldn't have given in the first place.

He didn't punish anyone. He ordered people under his command to take back medals they shouldn't have given in the first place.

Please excuse Billly, he's not all there all the time.

Pffft. Who are you?

I've known bullwinkle since ... hell, I think Bill was still president.

Pffft. Who are you?

Well so, I have known Rocky since Nixon was President and watched bullwinkle try to pull a rabbit out of a hat many times.

We elected him. Hey, Obama created DACA's-now we suffer with them.

Yep! We argued over hanging chads and Bush v Gore. We never agreed on who should sit in the Oval Office, although I think on some issues I am more conservative than you. However I have always respected you as an honorable person, mostly because you argue without nastiness. Even on this issue where it is clear that you are arguing facts and I am arguing principle...and the can of worms the Presidential action opens.
You aren't thinking ahead!

The stupidity of the left is in full view with the OP making this thread. They have no fucking clue how our military works and that the President is the leader of the military and can do anything he wants with anyone receiving any medal.

Neither has Commander-in-Chief bone spurs.

Did Trump get a medal? Is this about Trump receiving any medals? No. Quit obsessing over him. I know you secretly wish to give agent orange the best blow job he's ever had, but try to stay on topic here.

When I think I've seen the dumbest liberal, another one makes a thread.

They phonied up a case and still lost. All that happened was they lost an achievement medal. In a civilian court they would have been fired and disbarred.

The stupidity of the left is in full view with the OP making this thread. They have no fucking clue how our military works and that the President is the leader of the military and can do anything he wants with anyone receiving any medal.

Neither has Commander-in-Chief bone spurs.

Did Trump get a medal? Is this about Trump receiving any medals? No. Quit obsessing over him. I know you secretly wish to give agent orange the best blow job he's ever had, but try to stay on topic here.

When I think I've seen the dumbest liberal, another one makes a thread.

Yeah, yeah. Everyone that disagrees with you is a liberal. We get it. Which if you didn't possess the IQ of livestock, you'd see I'm clearly not. The OP is literally about the Orange Virus. Either way, fuck your feelings.

I sincerely believe I will never take your draft dodging commander-in-thief seriously. He's as phony as... ...a diploma from his own university. A never ending joke with no punchline. A clown shoe. I can't grasp the level of stupidity and mental gymnastics required for you to keep supporting his nonsense. I'm out.

But you be you, partner!

Forum List

Back