What’s The Over/Under?

How many days will Trump and his RW media allies try to make “Obamagate” a thing?

Obama remains far more popular than Trump. It is a bad idea for Trump to make this election about Obama. Biden has an issue with his communication style as he always has. Obama has no such issue.

In order to believe that Obama wanted to use his official power to defeat Trump in 2016, you must explain why Comey announced the investigation into Clinton but not the investigation into Trump in the days leading up to the election.

You cannot. So you should shut up. And Trump would be wise to do the same

I give it 10 days. By May 22, you won’t hear Trump say the word “Obamagate” again.

I fear you are going to lose that bet. Durham is supposed to wrap up by the end of summer. My guess would be that "end of summer" will come around mid-October. Until then, there is going to be "Obamagate" peddled by the feces flingers of Rightardia, with the Twiddler in Chief at the helm.

Obama remains far more popular than Trump.

I'm going to call fake news bullshit on that one. Roughly half the country hates each one of them. I don't think it's a good practice to lock up a former POTUS, even if it was the WORST.FUCKING.PRESIDENT.EVER™. But I'm fine with going after the drones and common criminals under it. Leaking classified material is a felony worth about 10 years, so I'd weaponize the DOJ and make each and everyone of them spend their life savings to stay out of prison. That's right out of the marxist Dim playbook. A "reverse Flynn", so to speak.

I'd give the over/under on 0bamagate about 20....

years.

Well, folks, the asshole hasn’t said or tweeted the word “Obamagate” since May 19th.

Of course, you lemmings and his media partners will keep using it here and there because you like the way it sounds.

But your dopey leader has already realized that no charges will ever be filed against Obama.

He might throw it out there at a rally to get a group of idiots to applaud, but he’s done with any attempt to put it in the history books as anything but a made up word.

How many days will Trump and his RW media allies try to make “Obamagate” a thing?

Obama remains far more popular than Trump. It is a bad idea for Trump to make this election about Obama. Biden has an issue with his communication style as he always has. Obama has no such issue.

In order to believe that Obama wanted to use his official power to defeat Trump in 2016, you must explain why Comey announced the investigation into Clinton but not the investigation into Trump in the days leading up to the election.

You cannot. So you should shut up. And Trump would be wise to do the same

I give it 10 days. By May 22, you won’t hear Trump say the word “Obamagate” again.

What a stoopid under you took.
I'll take the over right up to election day!

Since Beijing Biden was Obama's VP and was in on it, it looks like I'll win 4 more years of 'Balls O' Steel' Trump! :death:
Awww, looks like you're eating crow and balls.

rotfl-gif.288736

Trump shit in your face today by pardoning Flynn..... you ok with that?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I'm good with that as Flynn's own attorney asked Trump NOT to pardon Flynn. Why? Because that pretty much destroys any chance Flynn has for suing for monetary damages. Impeached Trump likely saved us tens of millions of dollars in tax money.

:mm:

Forum List

Back