What’s The Over/Under?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
How many days will Trump and his RW media allies try to make “Obamagate” a thing?

Obama remains far more popular than Trump. It is a bad idea for Trump to make this election about Obama. Biden has an issue with his communication style as he always has. Obama has no such issue.

In order to believe that Obama wanted to use his official power to defeat Trump in 2016, you must explain why Comey announced the investigation into Clinton but not the investigation into Trump in the days leading up to the election.

You cannot. So you should shut up. And Trump would be wise to do the same

I give it 10 days. By May 22, you won’t hear Trump say the word “Obamagate” again.

How many days will Trump and his RW media allies try to make “Obamagate” a thing?

Obama remains far more popular than Trump. It is a bad idea for Trump to make this election about Obama. Biden has an issue with his communication style as he always has. Obama has no such issue.

In order to believe that Obama wanted to use his official power to defeat Trump in 2016, you must explain why Comey announced the investigation into Clinton but not the investigation into Trump in the days leading up to the election.

I give it 10 days. By May 22, you won’t hear Trump say the word “Obamagate” again.
The over/under that you're an idiot? 99 and a half to one that you ARE........

The over/under that you're an idiot? 99 and a half to one that you ARE........

If I were you, I’d run to a mod and report this rules violation. But I’m not. So I’ll just ask you for a reach-around. You’re the dumbest 147 IQ person I’ve ever encountered. Also, you have no friends.

What a stoopid under you took.
I'll take the over right up to election day!

Since Beijing Biden was Obama's VP and was in on it, it looks like I'll win 4 more years of 'Balls O' Steel' Trump! :death:

Obama was one of our worst presidents. He was a total fraud. However, Dumb Don may surpass him.

you must explain why Comey announced the investigation into Clinton

Because she mishandled classified info.

but not the investigation into Trump in the days leading up to the election.

Because Obama said our election couldn't be hacked. And there was no conspiracy.
And the most qualified candidate in history wasn't going to lose to another amateur.

Popular, but a lousy President.

Because Obama said our election couldn't be hacked. And there was no conspiracy.
And the most qualified candidate in history wasn't going to lose to another amateur.

Say what? Comey didn’t think Clinton would lose?

So he saw no need to try and help her?

Gee. That doesn’t seem like he was working against Trump.

D’oh!

D’oh!

Comey didn't think she would lose.
He thought that by "clearing" her, before the election, she wouldn't need to
deal with her criminal and incompetent mishandling of classified info when she took office.
It would be "old news", a Clinton favorite.

D’oh!

Comey didn't think she would lose.
He thought that by "clearing" her, before the election, she wouldn't need to
deal with her criminal and incompetent mishandling of classified info when she took office.
It would be "old news", a Clinton favorite.

A total miscalculation on his part that has ongoing ramifications for him.

Accuses RW of trying to make Obamagate a thing, then promptly makes Obamagate a thing.

Well. It’s the 18th. Trump tweeted “OBAMAGATE” this morning. So my “under” bet is on thin ice.

However, Trump lackey AG Barr told the world (and his boss) that the Durham investigation hasn’t turned up shit on Obama or Biden. That tilts the table in my favor.

To borrow the primary Trump Doctrine phrase....we’ll see what happens.

Forum List

Back