What’s the most just okay movie you’ve ever watched?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I’ll go with Jaws. I know a lot of people thought it was amazing and it probably was for its time, but by the time I finally watched it it just seemed decent.

"Just OK?"

Lots of them.

But bad or over-hyped?

The original Jurassic Park was pretty dumb.

The question has nothing to do with popularity, just the quality of the movie.

Jurassic Park is a good one. I thought it okay for its time, but nothing more than that. It wasn’t worthy of the hype.

Now Avatar was dumb and wasn’t worthy of the hype.

Misses Doubtfire I think is another extremely ordinary movie. It got a lot of acclaim

The last time I went to an actual movie theater to see a really good movie, was back in early 1990's. I saw The Godfather III. It was alright. But I thought The Godfather II was much better.

I’ll go with Jaws. I know a lot of people thought it was amazing and it probably was for its time, but by the time I finally watched it it just seemed decent.

For me it has been the entire Star Wars franchise. I like Star Trek better, not that I am in love with their older stuff either.

For me it has been the entire Star Wars franchise. I like Star Trek better, not that I am in love with their older stuff either.

Yeah I not big on whole Star Wars stuff. I’ve never even watched the original in it’s entirety

Forum List

Back