What’s the Logic of Mandating the Vaccine for Healthcare Workers?

Best you can argue is they won’t get as sick. But they just as easily catch and spread the virus as an unvaccinated person, despite the lies from Brandon.

Actually, the vaccine prevents people from contracting the disease, but if they do happen to have what is called a breakthrough infection (catching it after being vaccinated), they are more than likely to only have a mild case, and their chances of dying from the disease are greatly reduced. And, that sounds like a pretty good reason to get the shot to me. I'm fully vaccinated and happy about it. Didn't have any adverse reactions on the first shot, and only a very mild reaction to the second one. Gonna get my booster shot soon.

I agree let them decide. I love love love love to see it others quit as does weatherman.

Actually, the vaccine prevents people from contracting the disease, but if they do happen to have what is called a breakthrough infection (catching it after being vaccinated), they are more than likely to only have a mild case, and their chances of dying from the disease are greatly reduced. And, that sounds like a pretty good reason to get the shot to me. I'm fully vaccinated and happy about it. Didn't have any adverse reactions on the first shot, and only a very mild reaction to the second one. Gonna get my booster shot soon.
Apparently you haven't heard of how the Omicron variant is infecting 70-80% of the vaccinated population. It doesn't care about vaccines, boosters or even natural immunity. Fortunately it is the equivalent of a garden variety cold.

I don't understand why we put up with the government mandating any vaccine that doesn't
work and can kill you. Why not just treat the virus with ivermectin early on like all the successful countries did.

Actually, the vaccine prevents people from contracting the disease
There is zero truth to that. There are a shit ton of people out there now who were vaccinated and have COVID. It's gone far beyond a few "break through" cases. Yes, the vaccine does seem to mitigate the symptoms and keep people out of the hospital by and large and that's a good thing, but this narrative that it stops the spread needs to be dropped. This is why there is so much distrust out there. The OP has a point. It seems pointless to mandate it for anyone at this juncture.

Apparently you haven't heard of how the Omicron variant is infecting 70-80% of the vaccinated population. It doesn't care about vaccines, boosters or even natural immunity. Fortunately it is the equivalent of a garden variety cold.

Yeah but Biden people are saying you need a booster because of this cold.

Yes, you can get infected if you're vaccinated. All the vaccine does is identify COVID so that your body can attack it. Your body does all that fighting.

That said, if you're vaccinated, your body will beat the virus down before it grows into the billions and overwhelms your body's defenses.

So, vaccinated people are a lot less likely to infect others.

There is zero truth to that. There are a shit ton of people out there now who were vaccinated and have COVID. It's gone far beyond a few "break through" cases. Yes, the vaccine does seem to mitigate the symptoms and keep people out of the hospital by and large and that's a good thing, but this narrative that it stops the spread needs to be dropped. This is why there is so much distrust out there. The OP has a point. It seems pointless to mandate it for anyone at this juncture.

I've known two people hospitalized with COVID. First over a year ago, he was 89 and the entire spectacle was BS. The second a woman in her 50s fully vaccinated.

My daughter was in the hospital with covid.. 52 years old and no pre existing.. still can't smell or taste 3 months later. It's no hoax. Those that say it is are ANTI american.

Everybody should be able to live without harassment. If they get sick, then they can be offered a free doctors visit and jab of their choice. If they aren't sick, then there's no reason to be harassing them, making their lives more stressed than they already are.

Seriously....... aside from your basic school inoculations, only hypochondriacs and sheeples get shots for diseases they don't have or will never get.

I live every day like I want to.

If I get sick, then I go to the doctor. If he tells me I need a specific shot of something, then I will get all the info I can on it before I get it. And if I don't think it's right for me, I won't get it.

Infections, diseases, and colds are going to be spread no matter how many shots you get. Hell, they don't even give preventative shots for the most contagious and deadly viruses and diseases out there.............so WHY all this bullshit about the "vaccine"????

Health care workers know what position they are in. I mean, come on, they chose to be in that profession. They know how to keep themselves clean and sanitized. If they get sick, I'm sure they get free medical care from where they work. Just leave the people alone already.

My daughter was in the hospital with covid.. 52 years old and no pre existing.. still can't smell or taste 3 months later. It's no hoax. Those that say it is are ANTI american.

When we say "hoax", it's not that it doesn't exist..........it's all the over-hyped propaganda and BS that's continually shovelled out by the media liars, cheats, and frauds that we are calling "hoax".

Hope she gets better. I've heard some people state that their smell and taste didn't come back for months. So as long as she's doing ok, she'll get her senses back. I haven't heard of anybody that has lost them permanently.

But still contagious, so please offer up the difference

Flu has been in our lives since humans existed. People were hospitalized, people died, explain the difference

Forum List

Back