Republicans prevented Trump from using his lie to steal the election

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
In the end, principled Republicans prevented Trump from using his lie to steal the election.
First it was state election officials, in the contested states, who stood up for the validity of the elections. Many were Republicans.
When Trump took his claims of fraud to the court system, everyone of the 80+ cases were rejected. Many, if not most of the judges were Republican appointees.
And finally, Pence did not cave to the pressure to not authorize the electoral vote.
Trump's days of power in the Republican party are numbered.

ThisThreadAgain.jpg

Can you point out the first one, moderator? Do you not like any information about the many Republicans who are not Trump minions.
Can you point out the first one, moderator?
The first one was probably last February.

and there are likely repeats of it every month since.

do you seriously believe you are the first to bring up this topic.

In the end, principled Republicans prevented Trump from using his lie to steal the election.
First it was state election officials, in the contested states, who stood up for the validity of the elections. Many were Republicans.
When Trump took his claims of fraud to the court system, everyone of the 80+ cases were rejected. Many, if not most of the judges were Republican appointees.
And finally, Pence did not cave to the pressure to not authorize the electoral vote.
Trump's days of power in the Republican party are numbered.

You love DJT. You dedicate so many threads to him.

The first one was probably last February.

and there are likely repeats of it every month since.

do you seriously believe you are the first to bring up this topic.
I thought you were implying I have posted before. I have never seen any posts like mine. I like the way the others think, if they did this post.
I find most people, if not all, who consider themselves Republicans on this site are not Republicans. They are Trumpsters.
They would never post a Republican would contradict Trump. If they did they are not Republicans.

I am going to search for the posts you are referring to.

You love DJT. You dedicate so many threads to him.
Yes I do. I want to educate the Trump minions on this site, how those in the real world think.
Trump is a Republican in name only. Trump minions are Republicans in name only.
Conservative economics do not include a closed economy. Conservatives do not include 5 kids, by 3 wives with multiple affairs, having a charity closed for being corrupt, a University closed because it was a fraud. I could go on.

Yes I do. I want to educate the Trump minions on this site, how those in the real world think.
Trump is a Republican in name only. Trump minions are Republicans in name only.
Conservative economics do not include a closed economy. Conservatives do not include 5 kids, by 3 wives with multiple affairs, having a charity closed for being corrupt, a University closed because it was a fraud. I could go on.
OK. Please dedicate some more threads. I am sure it’s helping…

I thought you were implying I have posted before. I have never seen any posts like mine. I like the way the others think, if they did this post.
I find most people, if not all, who consider themselves Republicans on this site are not Republicans. They are Trumpsters.
They would never post a Republican would contradict Trump. If they did they are not Republicans.

I am going to search for the posts you are referring to.
I searched by subject and did not find any similar posts as mine.
As a monitor can you provide me a couple?

It's so predictible and funny how Biden/Marxist-Democrats accuse others of what they themselves have already done.

Mark Twain was against everything Donald Trump represents. Mark Twain would consider you a stupid person. He would be leading those working to wipe out Trumpism. TDS is the badge of all that will not give up until Trumpism is driven underground. The Trump minions will be driven back to their rat holes where they belong.

1641692356399.png

It's so predictible and funny how Biden/Marxist-Democrats accuse others of what they themselves have already done.
Sorry...Dems never tried tp subvert an election by attacking the Capitol and trying to stop an electoral count.

That was all you guys

And thank God there were SOME principled Republicans like Pence to protect our democracy and our elections

Sorry...Dems never tried tp subvert an election by attacking the Capitol and trying to stop an electoral count.

That was all you guys

And thank God there were SOME principled Republicans like Pence to protect our democracy and our elections
Neither did Republicans. In fact, both parties decried Jan 6th. Neither party realizes that they are facing a pissed off American public which is basically overall conservative. Conservatives are by and large, law abiding and if you see something like Jan 6th you can bet there is ocean of support for The People to elect Trump or a Trumpian candidate in 2024. Conservatives don't burn buildings, take over cities, loot, destroy, etc. Jan 6th was a wake up call to Biden and all the D.C. political eletes........Stop screwing We The People for your political fortunes.

Forum List

Back