What's The Difference Between Terrorism & Crime?

They should be taking Al Qaeda down the same way law enforcement took down The Mob. They are all just a bunch of gangsters.

They should be taking Al Qaeda down the same way law enforcement took down The Mob. They are all just a bunch of gangsters.

Which is exactly how President Obama has approached al Qaeda.

Instead of going off half cocked and bombing, oh, say Guam, like the R would do, he has gone after terrorist leaders with deadly and surgical strikes.

The anti-American rw assholes whine and cry because a relative few are killed but they have been utterly silent about the total ruin of entire countries.

LOL, do you understand that ole Malcolm X there in ATL brought it up and not me?

...and as for you Duddley, you already ran away from me when I said he is an American citizen and gets every right he deserves??/

Run along now child.

Sorry Malcolm, your Boi King is has not Mirandized your friend Tsarnaev.

Do you understand why?

Do you understand that he will be Mirandized?

I wish the idiots on the right could suspend their Hate Obama Shit for just a few minutes and actually THINK about the legalities of this case.

Ain't gonna happen though.

This babyish need to have your every word attended and commented on is beyond mere pathetic. I have no idea what you think I "ran away from" and honestly, I just don't care. Why is it that rw's can't seem to deal with the fact that real people have real lives and that the very nature of an internet message board is that grownups come and go and never ask permission.

Get someone else to change your diaper. I can't think of the poster's name who hassled me in the past about this but maybe he can help you deal with being ignored.

Dumb little twit.

If it happens on a Democrats watch it's terrorism. If it happens on a Republican's watch it's a crime

OK, so this should be super-easy for you.

Explain the difference please.

Thanks.

Nice and easy.

A criminal does not have a political or religious agenda.

A terrorist does.

:eusa_angel:
Ahhhh...it's back to "the why" now is it? The motive/s. The reason behind their actions.

I thought RWers were fond of saying it doesn't matter why they did what they did, just that they did what they did.

So the abortion clinic bombers don't have a political or religious agenda? Really!?!?!?

See how you guys are twisting yourselves into pretzels?

I never said they didn't did I and sorry as I can be I've been sobbing my eyes out finding out Richie Havens has just gone to heaven.

I loved the man so I've been crying and not back into the thread.

I'll join you shortly.

Sorry kid, you are in no way an adult.

You are a neurotic child afraid of the "boogey" righties under your bed.

Oh yes, and he has now been Mirandized.

LOL, do you understand that ole Malcolm X there in ATL brought it up and not me?

...and as for you Duddley, you already ran away from me when I said he is an American citizen and gets every right he deserves??/

Run along now child.

Do you understand why?

Do you understand that he will be Mirandized?

I wish the idiots on the right could suspend their Hate Obama Shit for just a few minutes and actually THINK about the legalities of this case.

Ain't gonna happen though.

This babyish need to have your every word attended and commented on is beyond mere pathetic. I have no idea what you think I "ran away from" and honestly, I just don't care. Why is it that rw's can't seem to deal with the fact that real people have real lives and that the very nature of an internet message board is that grownups come and go and never ask permission.

Get someone else to change your diaper. I can't think of the poster's name who hassled me in the past about this but maybe he can help you deal with being ignored.

Dumb little twit.

Nice and easy.

A criminal does not have a political or religious agenda.

A terrorist does.

:eusa_angel:
Ahhhh...it's back to "the why" now is it? The motive/s. The reason behind their actions.

I thought RWers were fond of saying it doesn't matter why they did what they did, just that they did what they did.

So the abortion clinic bombers don't have a political or religious agenda? Really!?!?!?

I never said they didn't did I and sorry as I can be I've been sobbing my eyes out finding out Richie Havens has just gone to heaven.

I'll join you shortly.

Oh for Pete's sake.

The rabid right wing are quick to toss their blesses, beloved and sacred Constitution out the door whenever the word "terrorism" is thrown into the mix.

"Hang him/them."
"Kill them."
"Put them in military tribunals."
"No Miranda rights."
"Throw the book at them."
Every resource they can think of, financial and otherwise, must be used and spent to stop it although it's occurance is in the decimals of percentage.

Yet, when you replace "terrorism" with crime, namely gun crime, they do a 180...
"We can't spend any resources on it."
"Criminals will be criminals."
"We can't stop all the crime."
"The Constitution is sacred, cannot touch their blessed 2nd Amerndment."
"We can't legislate violence away."

Although we are AWASH in crime, violent crime and gun-crime.

What's the difference of a so-called terrorist blowing up an NYC building or Boston building and a rabid RW nutjob blowing up an abortion clinic or walking into a church in session and blowing the brains out of one if it's members in broad daylight? What's the difference between those acts and a crazed gun-happy nutjob walking into a pre-school and blowing our little ones to shreds?

What's more terrifying than massacring our little children?

Seriously...what's the difference?

god if you weren't so damn stupid you could figure it out yourself, terrorism are subhuman acts of barbarity carried out for political or ideological reasons. criminals are just stupid losers who murder people and steal from people cause they're liberal and too damn stupid to know any better.

The rabid right wing are quick to toss their blesses, beloved and sacred Constitution out the door whenever the word "terrorism" is thrown into the mix.

"Hang him/them."
"Kill them."
"No Miranda rights."
Every resource they can think of, financial and otherwise, must be used and spent to stop it although it's occurance is in the decimals of percentage.

Yet, when you replace "terrorism" with crime, namely gun crime, they do a 180...

What's the difference of a so-called terrorist blowing up an NYC building or Boston building and a rabid RW nutjob blowing up an abortion clinic or walking into a church in session and blowing the brains out of one if it's members in broad daylight? What's the difference between those acts and a crazed gun-happy nutjob walking into a pre-school and blowing our little ones to shreds?

god if you weren't so damn stupid you could figure it out yourself, terrorism are subhuman acts of barbarity carried out for political or ideological reasons. criminals are just stupid losers who murder people and steal from people cause they're liberal and too damn stupid to know any better.

If YOU weren't so damn dumb, you would know that this is actually very important legal point.

But no. Like the other rw idiots, all you can think about is how you can trash the Constitution and where you can point your mindless hate.

We really do need to make sure the R can't screw this up. From everything we seen so far, they'd set this guy free in a flash.

Stupid.
Stupid.
Stupid.

The terrorists guns were UNREGISTERED!

Second, guns don't commit crimes, people do.

There's your difference, you silly moonbat.
So let me get this straight...

According to you, the difference is, that terrorism occurs when the guns are unregistered and that when it's a matter of people killing people, not guns.

Is that about right?

No, you are in the "Guns kill people, people don't" crowd. You blame the gun, not the person. Newsflash: They used pressure cookers, not guns, to kill and maim about 200 and all but 1 person. You seem to think that the less guns there are the less crime there will be, once again, you can explain to me why roughly a third of the US population owns a gun. You have to pick up a gun to use it. You simply don't hurl commands at it like you would your pet canine.

The problem with you liberals is going after law abiding gun owners with registered firearms, when most "gun violence" occurs with unregistered guns.

Clear things up?

The lunacy is set apart by motive. Quite simple n'est pas? And that is how we can and must separate them.

Why?

A simple criminal has a motive to profit by. Correct? Financially.

A terrorist wishes to inflict damage physically as humanely possible by their actions.

It's a no brainer. Well to sane individuals.

Perhaps you don't understand the question. Why does it make a difference. If a man kills a child because he likes it or he kills a child to make a political point, is the child less dead? Did the child suffer less? What difference does motive make?

"Hang him/them."
"Kill them."
"No Miranda rights."

If YOU weren't so damn dumb, you would know that this is actually very important legal point.

But no. Like the other rw idiots, all you can think about is how you can trash the Constitution and where you can point your mindless hate.

We really do need to make sure the R can't screw this up. From everything we seen so far, they'd set this guy free in a flash.

Stupid.
Stupid.
Stupid.

I'll stack my mindless hate against your lack of a mind anyday dumbs

That explains why I have been so supportive of the PATRIOT Act and the NDAA.

Wait a minute...

"Hang him/them."
"Kill them."
"No Miranda rights."

Are you aware that, if we treated Tsatinov as an enemy combatant, he would not be subject to the death penalty? Yet, under the charge brought by the Obama administration, he is.

My guess is you will miss the point here.

Other than the obvious fact that terrorism is a crime, the simple fact is that gun control is aimed at preventing crime, which is impossible, while the criminal justice system is focused on punishing criminals.

How are we awash in crime when crime rates have been dropping for decades?

The major difference I see is that you refuse to admit one of those is related to religious extremism.

If you really think that massacring children is the most terrifying thing possible why do you oppose letting people charged with the responsibility of those children be prepared to defend them?

You tell me.

I'll join you shortly.

Oh for Pete's sake.

I ran on Sunset as a kid. I'd hitched hiked down. It was an Alice Cooper thing. I had a life and it was rock.

You? His manager actually saved my ass . Just because you have never had a life doesn't mean I havent.

It hurts on Havens because I knew the man and I really did owe him. If you have not had a life that's fine by me.

Last edited:

I'll join you shortly.

Oh for Pete's sake.

I ran on Sunset as a kid. I'd hitched hiked down. It was an Alice Cooper thing. I had a life and it was rock.

You? His manager actually saved my ass . Just because you have never had a life doesn't mean I havent.

It hurts on Havens because I knew the man and I really did owe him. If you have not had a life that's fine by me.

This one hurts me because I really did know the man. Go fuck yourself. :eusa_angel:

If you are a nobody go suck yourself. Deal with you being a loser.

you think Dudley even knows who Alice Cooper and Richie Havens is?....as tight ass as he seems to be im sure he never was into that kinda music.....it would have given him a nose bleed.....

A simple criminal has a motive to profit by. Correct? Financially.

A terrorist wishes to inflict damage physically as humanely possible by their actions.

It's a no brainer. Well to sane individuals.

Perhaps you don't understand the question. Why does it make a difference. If a man kills a child because he likes it or he kills a child to make a political point, is the child less dead? Did the child suffer less? What difference does motive make?

You need a motive in order to try someone in court. Simple. Without it a criminal can go free.

Oh for Pete's sake.

This one hurts me because I really did know the man. Go fuck yourself. :eusa_angel:

you think Dudley even knows who Alice Cooper and Richie Havens is?....as tight ass as he seems to be im sure he never was into that kinda music.....it would have given him a nose bleed.....

I never even thought he wouldn't have known who he was.

Thanks for the smack upside the head.

The difference is Criminals who commit crimes usually HIDE they do not want their actions know they do it under the cover of night or when they are less likely to be seen. Terrorists are more likely to want attention. They WANT the media to focus on them to assure people are afraid and or bow to their fanatical ideology. Most criminals stay within their territory they rob a bank down the street, while terrorists will travel to do their deeds to bring death and destruction. Motive for the common criminal is usually personal gain of something tangible while the terrorist's goal in to see change either politically, socially or ideological.

So an abortion clinic bomber would be a terrorist. Tim McVeigh was a terrorist. These brothers were terrorists. They put fear into people saying others will do the same who subscribe to their belief system. The crime committed at Sandy Hook IMO was not an act of terrorism IMO it was an act of revenge for as much as I have read about it. Was it horrible and malevolent, of course? But as far as I know he did not have a reason to do such except a background where he had a history of mental illness and reports of bullying by classmates while going to Sandy Hook as a child.

I never even thought he wouldn't have known who he was.

Thanks for the smack upside the head.

it was just a nudge.....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back