Whats next for Trump?

He will immediately start campaigning for 2024. Keep chicomcrat failures front and center. There is no doubt that he is going to use the chicom Thanksgiving foolishness against them.

What network is Trump going to buy/create?

There is NO WAY this publicity genius fades into the background.

What do you think he is going to do? And do you think the media that hates him will be stupid enough to cover it or will they essentially censor him?
The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell also, so no one will watch the "news" channel. Before President Trump all the Lame Stream Media was almost non existent, their constant bombardment of lies, stirred up the prog slave masses to at least watch for a few hours, when Trump is gone, the masses wont watch the news, they will be the news as the Burn, Loot and Murder....

I'll take 'competent' over 'I can't look away from this fucking trainwreck' any day of the week.

to bad if it ends being biden,,, cause he is far from competent,,

Michigan certified their results for Biden today. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed an attempt to prevent the Pennsylvania vote certification.

But don't stop believing, buddy!

whats that got to do with "badakathcare"???

Assume I don't speak right wing bubble talk.

What the fuck is 'badakathcare'?

AND then theres thios

Maybe he's doing a Trump impression. Everyone's got a Trump impression.

I'm not the one that said he was competent like you did about biden,,

Oh, c'mon. You seem good at gibberish. What's an 'infantroopen'?

I'm never said he was more competent like you did with biden,,

Maybe you could use your mad gibberish skillz and tell us what "Resaption' means.

Susbesdig?

Or how about a classic like 'confefe'?

sorry I have no idea,,,

can you tell me what badacathcare is,,

What do you think he is going to do? And do you think the media that hates him will be stupid enough to cover it or will they essentially censor him?
The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell also, so no one will watch the "news" channel. Before President Trump all the Lame Stream Media was almost non existent, their constant bombardment of lies, stirred up the prog slave masses to at least watch for a few hours, when Trump is gone, the masses wont watch the news, they will be the news as the Burn, Loot and Murder....

I'll take 'competent' over 'I can't look away from this fucking trainwreck' any day of the week.

Michigan certified their results for Biden today. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed an attempt to prevent the Pennsylvania vote certification.

AND then theres thios

Maybe you could use your mad gibberish skillz and tell us what "Resaption' means.

Susbesdig?

sorry I have no idea,,,

Okay....how about 'Thee-er'

or "Forsiva"?

I think he'll start some sort of media network that will push a lot of conspiracy theories and will be hot for a year or so and then it will probably fold after the 2022 mid-term elections. He will probably then start to push Ivanka or one of his sons to run for president but by that point the Trump style Republican Party won't be in fashion anymore.

I think he'll start some sort of media network that will push a lot of conspiracy theories and will be hot for a year or so and then it will probably fold after the 2022 mid-term elections. He will probably then start to push Ivanka or one of his sons to run for president but by that point the Trump style Republican Party won't be in fashion anymore.

That's actually not a bad batch of predictions.

I think Jordanna's got the chicken dinner.

AND then theres thios

Susbesdig?

sorry I have no idea,,,

or "Forsiva"?

not sure why youre showing me these cause I didnt vote for trump,,

why not just defend why you claim biden is competent and voted for him,,,

"I think he'll start some sort of media network that will push a lot of conspiracy theories and will be hot for a year or so and then it will probably fold..."

He already did that for the last four years.

AND then theres thios

Susbesdig?

sorry I have no idea,,,

or "Forsiva"?

not sure why youre showing me these cause I didnt vote for trump,,

why not just defend why you claim biden is competent and voted for him,,,

You're the expert in gibberish.

What is "Renoversh"?

And the ‘Oranges’ of an investigation?

Trump's Best Words: 2019 Edition | The Daily Show

I didn’t know investigations had oranges. Are these like navels? Valencias?

Trump is the Republican's worst nightmare. He is ruining their brand. Very few Republicans have his insane views. He has enough whacko supporters they cannot ignore him. Many Republicans want to run for President in 2024. Trump is in the way.
Trump could end up being the worst thing to ever happen to the Republican party.
Most people and things that become involved with Trump come away worse for the experience. Look at all those who used to work for Trump or currently work for him. Those that leave, he verbally abuses. Those who have stayed with Trump, their reputations are ruined.
Those who have strongly supported Trump and all he stands for are the joke and embarrassment of our country.

He’s going to make money.

At this point, he could sell poop-flavored popsicles and his supporters would be falling over each other to buy them.

He has a market of loyal supporters who will purchase any crap he feeds them.
He is a billion dollar in debt. His real estate empire is shaky. He is being sued dozens of times that will cost him a lot of money.
His greatest source of money his idiotic minions. They are sending him money to dispute the election. He is putting the money in his pocket.
His gold mine, sadly, are a group of very stupid people who send him money but they really cannot afford it.
Trump is a snake oil salesman. He has about about 20 million people who buy his bull shit. sad

The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell

So ----- you actually think a chief executive is there for the purpose of entertaining you?

Actually that might explain a LOT.

He’s going to make money.

At this point, he could sell poop-flavored popsicles and his supporters would be falling over each other to buy them.

He has a market of loyal supporters who will purchase any crap he feeds them.
He is a billion dollar in debt. His real estate empire is shaky. He is being sued dozens of times that will cost him a lot of money.
His greatest source of money his idiotic minions. They are sending him money to dispute the election. He is putting the money in his pocket.
His gold mine, sadly, are a group of very stupid people who send him money but they really cannot afford it.
Trump is a snake oil salesman. He has about about 20 million people who buy his bull shit. sad

And these are the same sheeple who he told directly, "I'm rich. I"m really really rich".

I doubt if he can return to his old life

The TRUMP brand is fractured.
While visiting a TRUMP property or golf course was once a sign of prestige, it is now a political statement.
The base of political support built by Trump cannot afford and is not welcome at TRUMP properties

I agree. Trump will be the proverbial thorn in the side of the GOP. They will try to move on, but will find it nearly impossible. Trump craves the spot light. Trump will make his displeasure known if they try to move past Trump. Given the spineless nature of the GOP we have witnessed over the past four years, I don’t expect they will grow a spine in the near future.

I agree. Trump will be the proverbial thorn in the side of the GOP. They will try to move on, but will find it nearly impossible. Trump craves the spot light. Trump will make his displeasure known if they try to move past Trump. Given the spineless nature of the GOP we have witnessed over the past four years, I don’t expect they will grow a spine in the near future.

Until the Republican Party gets a set of balls and puts the bully in his place, they will be stuck with the STINK of Trump

15-20 in federal prison.

Forum List

Back