Whats next for Trump?

What network is Trump going to buy/create?

There is NO WAY this publicity genius fades into the background.

What do you think he is going to do? And do you think the media that hates him will be stupid enough to cover it or will they essentially censor him?
The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell also, so no one will watch the "news" channel. Before President Trump all the Lame Stream Media was almost non existent, their constant bombardment of lies, stirred up the prog slave masses to at least watch for a few hours, when Trump is gone, the masses wont watch the news, they will be the news as the Burn, Loot and Murder....

I'll take 'competent' over 'I can't look away from this fucking trainwreck' any day of the week.

to bad if it ends being biden,,, cause he is far from competent,,

Michigan certified their results for Biden today. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed an attempt to prevent the Pennsylvania vote certification.

But don't stop believing, buddy!

My guess is hitting the mashed potato circuit and holding rallies that cost an admission. After all, his tremendous debt won’t pay for itself.

My guess is hitting the mashed potato circuit and holding rallies that cost an admission. After all, his tremendous debt won’t pay for itself.

Exactly. The pay wall is pretty much how he's going to stay afloat.

What do you think he is going to do? And do you think the media that hates him will be stupid enough to cover it or will they essentially censor him?
The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell also, so no one will watch the "news" channel. Before President Trump all the Lame Stream Media was almost non existent, their constant bombardment of lies, stirred up the prog slave masses to at least watch for a few hours, when Trump is gone, the masses wont watch the news, they will be the news as the Burn, Loot and Murder....

I'll take 'competent' over 'I can't look away from this fucking trainwreck' any day of the week.

Michigan certified their results for Biden today. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed an attempt to prevent the Pennsylvania vote certification.

whats that got to do with "badakathcare"???

Assume I don't speak right wing bubble talk.

What the fuck is 'badakathcare'?

my god youre an ignorant fuck,,

thats what biden said about,,, well honestly I dont know what he was talking about,,,

thats what biden said about,,, well honestly I dont know what he was talking about,,,

Oh, is this like confefe?

AND then theres thios

AND then theres thios

Maybe he's doing a Trump impression. Everyone's got a Trump impression.

You seem good at gibberish. What's an 'infantroopen'?

why are you changing the subject??

OH I get it,, I proved you an ignorant POS so you want to divert to something else,,,

AND then theres thios

I'm not the one that said he was competent like you did about biden,,

OH I get it,, I proved you an ignorant POS so you want to divert to something else,,,

You seem a little agitated today.

Things not working out the way OAN told you it was gonna, huh?

AND then theres thios

Oh, c'mon. You seem good at gibberish. What's an 'infantroopen'?

whats OAN???

AND then theres thios

I'm never said he was more competent like you did with biden,,

whats OAN???

Did I spell it wrong?

whats OAN???

Did I spell it wrong?

how would I know?? I dont know who they are,,

AND then theres thios

I'm never said he was more competent like you did with biden,,

Maybe you could use your mad gibberish skillz and tell us what "Resaption' means.

Susbesdig?

Or how about a classic like 'confefe'?

Forum List

Back