Whats next for Trump?

I think Trump will join a Carnival as a sideshow freak

trackdown-2000.jpg

What network is Trump going to buy/create?

There is NO WAY this publicity genius fades into the background.

What do you think he is going to do? And do you think the media that hates him will be stupid enough to cover it or will they essentially censor him?

I imagine he's finally going to release the findings of his 'investigation' into Obama's birth certificate?

And I can't believe what they're finding either.

He’s going to make money.

At this point, he could sell poop-flavored popsicles and his supporters would be falling over each other to buy them.

He has a market of loyal supporters who will purchase any crap he feeds them.

He'll license his name to one of those networks. He's too lazy to start a network. That's hard work. But he'll make a fortune.

Then when he's out of jail when he's 92, he'll be able to enjoy it.
From what I have seen of Trump he is not lazy.

He’s going to make money.

At this point, he could sell poop-flavored popsicles and his supporters would be falling over each other to buy them.

He has a market of loyal supporters who will purchase any crap he feeds them.

I'm guessing he's going to put a pay wall between his supporters and their daily dose of grievance based conspiracy batshit.

He'll make millions.

What do you think he is going to do? And do you think the media that hates him will be stupid enough to cover it or will they essentially censor him?
The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell also, so no one will watch the "news" channel. Before President Trump all the Lame Stream Media was almost non existent, their constant bombardment of lies, stirred up the prog slave masses to at least watch for a few hours, when Trump is gone, the masses wont watch the news, they will be the news as the Burn, Loot and Murder....

What's next for Donald Trump? Why, his second term of course—as President of the United States.

I'm guessing January 20th is going to be a "Malt Liquor and a Donut' kinda day for you.
hat a disgusting combo, no wonder you're fat, stupid and ugly.

I'm assuming that's what you people eat.

We eat death and shit freedom. Hungry for some freedom?

The media will fold like a paper doll, because Joe XiBiden who is not only a blithering idiot, but boring as hell also, so no one will watch the "news" channel. Before President Trump all the Lame Stream Media was almost non existent, their constant bombardment of lies, stirred up the prog slave masses to at least watch for a few hours, when Trump is gone, the masses wont watch the news, they will be the news as the Burn, Loot and Murder....

I'll take 'competent' over 'I can't look away from this fucking trainwreck' any day of the week.

I'll take 'competent' over 'I can't look away from this fucking trainwreck' any day of the week.

to bad if it ends being biden,,, cause he is far from competent,,

Forum List

Back