What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?

Unless you're of Native American descent, please STFU with this garbage!
You wackos are so weird…you still don’t know this land was conquered / taken by white British folks who later declared independence and founded the United States.
Fucking sad.

IM2

January 6, 2021.
IMG_0389.png

You wackos are so weird…you still don’t know this land was conquered / taken by white British folks who later declared independence and founded the United States.
Fucking sad.

IM2

Yup. However, a whole lot of it was conquered / taken by Spanish folks as well.

And they brought in a lot of African folks.

The White British folk took a lot of it from the Spanish folks, then they let a whole lot of all different types of people come here.

E Pluribus Unum, loser!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You were "heard" alright... your Orange Baboon-God just didn't like the answer... and he got you rubes to go along with it.
Doesn’t that Orange Baboon God lead in all battleground states?

America's government is never going to allow Trump to become president.
Trump's supporters need to act soon to prevent the miscarriage of justice that is guaranteed to every sitting president!

But who knows how to defeat the system's corruption?

The odds aren't good with a president who will stoop to the lowest, as has been seen already with Biden.

Personally I would give a damn if the survival of humanity didn't hang in the balance with Russia and China becoming the world's rising powers who will not tolerate American hegemony any longer,

Doesn’t that Orange Baboon God lead in all battleground states?
The seeming re-ascendancy of populism is neither proof nor refutation of the perceived Big Lie of a stolen election.

If anything it merely illustrates the power of the Big Lie, told over-and-over again, to the gullible. Joseph Goebbels knew this.

Trump, if elected, will be supported by the majority of all Americans.

What won't happen is that this time he will not allowed to do as he pleases without restraint.

Biden is now caught up or nearly so in the battleground states.

The immediate turning points seem to be the post-SOTU realization of some basic facts by most Americans, and the fact that Mr. Trump cannot meet the collateral in the appeal on business fraud.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Trump, if elected, will be supported by the majority of all Americans.

What won't happen is that this time he will not allowed to do as he pleases without restraint.

If Trump is re-elected, he won't have any restraints at all. All of the adults who were keeping him in check last time are gone, and Trump has plans to immediately strip out anyone in public service who is "disloyal".

If Trump is re-elected, he won't have any restraints at all. All of the adults who were keeping him in check last time are gone, and Trump has plans to immediately strip out anyone in public service who is "disloyal".

The Civil Service is prepared for him, the military is prepared for him, the Congress is prepared for him. VP Harris prepared for him on Electoral Ballot Day

Last edited:
I will not be voting in November because there's not a candidate worth voting for. I shall sit on the sidelines watching all the gnashing.

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?
is that more devisive than a government that refuses to recognize nor adjust for demographic and cultural and linguistic changes that occur continuously no matter how government might respond, such response itself being definitionally reactionary?

i think i'm on the right track here guys, but i may have to revisit this one after coffee.

Forum List

Back