What’s more divisive than a government forcing a demography/culture change on its people against their will?

Bigotry has stopped America from being exceptional.

"American Exceptionalism" has a distinct echo of "Aryan Supremacy", and it's a fallacy. The USA built the world's most successful economy because they lead the world in education, infrastructure and research.

This economic model was so successful that it has been emulated throughout the first world, and has resulted in successful mixed economies everywhere it's been tried.

Many of these economies have now surpassed the USA in terms of a classless, merit driven society while the USA is devolving into a white supremacist oligarchy where white wealthy "elites" on the right have convinced working Americans that their non-white, non-Christian neighbours are the reason why.

Why do these younger alpha and genz generations yearn to be controlled and enslaved? Why can't they handle free speech?

Why don't you actually talk to some of these people about what they want instead of believing right wing media lies about what young people want. Their main objections seem to be that they are enslaved by student debt, and controlled by abortion bans.

Their education now costs 10 times what Boomers paid for their degrees, but the jobs don't pay 10 times more than Boomers earned when they left college. We graduated, got married, moved out, bought a car, a house, all before age 25. The economy boomed from all of our spending on consumer goods.

Today's graduates live in their parents basements for 10 years paying off student debt. Our student debt was basically interest free. Some of these students pay $100,000 over 10 years and still owe the same amount they started with because of high interest. This is dragging the econony down because earnings we used to buy houses and cars and furniture are going to pay interest on the debt.

This is how Big Business sucks all of the wealth of the nation to the top.

What exactly is acting white?
Trying in school
Being ambitious
Respecting others
Articulating the English language
Not smoking weed at 13
Taking life seriously
Looking respectable
Wearing pants/shorts correctly
Taking employment seriously
Not impregnating hood-rats

You get the gist of it right?

Hold on…so the government hasn’t allowed tens of millions of thirdworld parasites into the country without the peoples consent?

I have no problem with anyone of any color who is LEGAL, productive, decent and law-abiding.
Why do you prefer shit people?

Nobody but the tens of millions driving the polls that show Trump destroying your Crypt Keeper?
You’re a shit person. :rolleyes:

"American Exceptionalism" has a distinct echo of "Aryan Supremacy", and it's a fallacy. The USA built the world's most successful economy because they lead the world in education, infrastructure and research.

This economic model was so successful that it has been emulated throughout the first world, and has resulted in successful mixed economies everywhere it's been tried.

Many of these economies have now surpassed the USA in terms of a classless, merit driven society while the USA is devolving into a white supremacist oligarchy where white wealthy "elites" on the right have convinced working Americans that their non-white, non-Christian neighbours are the reason why.

Why don't you actually talk to some of these people about what they want instead of believing right wing media lies about what young people want. Their main objections seem to be that they are enslaved by student debt, and controlled by abortion bans.

Their education now costs 10 times what Boomers paid for their degrees, but the jobs don't pay 10 times more than Boomers earned when they left college. We graduated, got married, moved out, bought a car, a house, all before age 25. The economy boomed from all of our spending on consumer goods.

Today's graduates live in their parents basements for 10 years paying off student debt. Our student debt was basically interest free. Some of these students pay $100,000 over 10 years and still owe the same amount they started with because of high interest. This is dragging the econony down because earnings we used to buy houses and cars and furniture are going to pay interest on the debt.

They're not controlled by abortions and they have the brains to read the notes that they signed when they took out those student loans. I read them when I went to college and declined them. I worked 60-80 hours a week to pay my tuition. What is so difficult about responsibility? Always the victim, lol.

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?
You're probably just old and can't keep up

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trying in school
Being ambitious
Respecting others
Not smoking weed at 13
Taking life seriously
Looking respectable

Every black kid I know embodies all of these things seriously, but in regards to smoking weed and wearing pants/shorts correctly, but white boys smoke weed at age 13, and wear their pants around their knees too, so either all of them get a pass on it or none of them.

1700152756118.png

Also, white people have "unintended pregnancies" at just as high a rate as non-whites, but white people have lower rates of poverty and higher rates of wealth and income, and can better afford to carry the pregnancy to term. The highest rates of abortion occur amongst those demographics with the highest rates of poverty and the least job protections or access to maternity leave.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

"American exceptionalism" has excluded non whites and women. These racists don't understand that we are being passed because our country is wasting valuable human resources to maintain white supremacy.

Has such a thing ever been done before anywhere else in the world?
An American citizenship, quite possibly the most coveted possession on the globe….what happens when it becomes devalued by it’s own government as they hand out manufactured forms of citizenship to illegal thirdworlders?
Do the core people lose pride in their country? Do they continue to value American sovereignty?
Do they begin to take issue with taxes and ‘safety-net’ programs as they realize they are not just for their people?
Do they lose site of the American Dream as they realize the American Dream isn’t something reserved for Americans?
Does the divineness perpetuated by government as they force an inorganic change in the people create or stimulate racism?

I wonder if REAL Independents have had enough….I wonder if REAL Independents will vote the lunacy down?
Biden has been an odious fool for 50 years in the public eye. He is off with the fairies, but you who voted for him sorta deserve what is coming, don't you. And Kamala, stupid as sht. I mean, really, I've been around a while and she was stupid as California AG didn't get hire than 3rd when running for Pres even in CA !!!

Trying in school
Being ambitious
Respecting others
Not smoking weed at 13
Taking life seriously
Looking respectable

Blacks do all of those things, and the fiirst weed I smoked was with a white dude in high school. Whites wear their pants low, impregnate girls, or rape them by drugging and since about 95 percent of blacks work, all of this you have posted is silly racist drivel.

But you're a sillly racist so....

Last edited:
Biden has been an odious fool for 50 years in the public eye. He is off with the fairies, but you who voted for him sorta deserve what is coming, don't you. And Kamala, stupid as sht. I mean, really, I've been around a while and she was stupid as California AG didn't get hire than 3rd when running for Pres even in CA !!!
She was elected twice to be AG. So she couldn't have been that stupid. And so what is the republican alternative?

A silver spoon fed 77 year old spoiled inhertance baby who squandered his family fortune and faces 91 felony counts.

I'll take Biden over that 24-7-365.

Historical racism you dummy. Comparing whites to blacks isn't going to tell you much. It's comparing Republican whites to Democrat whites that is revealing.
Hmmm….that sounds like a reasonable spin.
So it must be “historical racism” holding blacks back in Liberia, in Haiti and in every single dark hell-hole on the globe huh?

She was elected twice to be AG. So she couldn't have been that stupid. And so what is the republican alternative?

A silver spoon fed 77 year old spoiled inhertance baby who squandered his family fortune and faces 91 felony counts.

I'll take Biden over that 24-7-365.
just because you are elected for something doesnt mean you are smart....congress is an example of that....

In a democracy how is it possible for the government to force a culture change on people against their will? I don't have an answer.

Forum List

Back