What's Happening to the Country and Who's Destroying It?

Democrats depend on Doom and Gloom for survival.

You're so original. You've really re written the book on rational debate and linking your ignorant opinion. Not to mention your just another brain dead hate filled Republican.

20+ years listening to Rush, we know Dems.
Of course you would. The only sad part about rush is that he didn't did 40 years ago. Then trump gave him a medal for being a racist misogynist pig.
That's You're reliable reference???
You've got some paranoia problems dickhead.

It has been known since ancient times that the commander is either ahead of the fighting army, or in its ranks, or behind it, depending on the degree of threat to the military leader, his fearlessness and his notions of dignity and honor. But the history of the world does not know a precedent when the commander-in-chief in the conditions of combat "went on leave"...

I certainly admit, in fact, I HAVE observed that Biden at times loses touch with reality, and he does it more and more often...

Show me one American who isn't convinced that Biden is senile. This is no longer just a subject to make fun of our country all over the planet. It's beginning to REALLY kill people because the commander-in-chief no longer understands WHO he is, WHERE he is, WHAT he should be doing and WHERE he should be.

Once again, the special-interest groups were humiliating the American people by framing the presidential candidacy to a man who has been "in the hole" the entire election campaign.

The country is clearly fractured in turmoil and multiple powers. And someone likes it VERY much: governance under "controlled chaos.

But the events of the last month have shown that anti-American forces have gone too far in destabilizing the country, and "controlled chaos" has logically grown into uncontrolled one.

This chaos has taken many innocent lives, and continues to take them: living people thrown off the slats of American warplanes when they were already in the air - caused a shock and additional hatred of Americans in the world, which will not go away for a very long time.

Biden and Harris should be removed from power and prosecuted for their personal culpability.

And stop "scaring" us with viruses and strains and blackmailing us about WHAT will happen to us if we refuse get a vaccinу!

Do you want people to BELIEVE that vaccines are harmless??? That they do NOT involve sterilizing the population or eliminating most of it altogether???

Let us set up independent biogenetic laboratories to check the TRUE composition of vaccines and the "accidental" nanoparticles and other artificially created mutants hidden by "reverse evolution" techniques in the solutions.

Arrest Bill Gates and his entire band of criminally-minded "Good club" associates. Have the FBI interrogate him using the harshest interrogation techniques (just not the ones we use at Guantanamo - that's an atrocity!) in the presence of an INDEPENDENT commission FREE from special interests. Aтв the truth about serum would suffice...

And when the American people are convinced that they are NOT being poisoned, we will ALL get vaccinated.

But don't do it using national-fascist methods borrowed in Europe in 1945!

P.S. What happens to Biden's eyes when they turn into two slits??? There's a lot of speculation about this in the world, too...
I talked to two guys last weekend, who have cops for friends in Kenosha.

According to their story, the Kenosha cops confiscated over $4,000,000 worth of gift cards from the rioters and looters last summer....This goes with numerous reports of pallets of bricks and Molotov cocktail makings being found by LE at various places in the riot zones across the country.

The BLM/Pantifa goon squads are being paid.

Let common sense dictate now. You see BOTH parties are bad. Corrupt and bad. Both will lie and deny and the candidates they have run get FAILING grades. If it makes me anti american I am glad to hear it. I will wear the t shirt.

Give me at least ONE verifiable example of Republicans lying.

Both parties lie, but the top of the Democratic party shows extreme hutzpah and contempt for the American people.
LibBots on welfare or who work for Unions will never recognize a lie by a Democrat.

Forum List

Back