What's Cooking 2020?

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
Roast turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, candied yams, garlic mashed potatoes, corn/tomato salad, homemade biscuits, lemon-meringue pie, apple pie.

I've already started my preparations for Thanksgiving 2020. The turkey arrived from the butchershop, frozen. I made my pie crusts and froze them to bake pies later. I'll take the day off on Wednesday to make cranberry sauce and pies. I'll peel potatoes and yams to soak overnight.

Thursday, I'm up early to cook everything else. I'll be making dinner for about 15 this year.

I don't know what to do...my girlfriend wants to make a bird in my new kitchen but I eat a lot of turkey....so I am thinking about some nice plump fresh scallops and Halibut steaks with rice....
Last year I made pork chops and stuffing with mashed taters and gravy...that was gooooooood.....

Roast turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, candied yams, garlic mashed potatoes, corn/tomato salad, homemade biscuits, lemon-meringue pie, apple pie.

I've already started my preparations for Thanksgiving 2020. The turkey arrived from the butchershop, frozen. I made my pie crusts and froze them to bake pies later. I'll take the day off on Wednesday to make cranberry sauce and pies. I'll peel potatoes and yams to soak overnight.

Thursday, I'm up early to cook everything else. I'll be making dinner for about 15 this year.
Ever do the sweet potato souffle?

I've been making the same recipes for decades. If I change, the world may stop turning on it's axis.

I only experiment on non-holidays.

I've been making the same recipes for decades. If I change, the world may stop turning on it's axis.

I only experiment on non-holidays.
Okay I get it. Just wondering if you ever cooked sweet potato souffle? I love it. I'm doing it this year for the first time. Hope I don't jack it up.

Banquet turkey TV dinner, $1 when on sale.
Jesus dude, Marie Callender has all kinds of frozen dinners for a couple bucks more. Live Large Beotch!

Marie Calender don't make a Turkey TV dinner, her Chicken TV dinner is good. edit: an acceptable TV turkey dinner,

Last edited:
Banquet turkey TV dinner, $1 when on sale.
Jesus dude, Marie Callender has all kinds of frozen dinners for a couple bucks more. Live Large Beotch!

Marie Calender don't make a Turkey TV dinner, her Chicken TV dinner is good. edit: an acceptable TV turkey dinner,
BS. She has a turkey, stuffing, BACON, gravy frozen dinner. Dude get with the fucking program and go to a different fucking grocery store. That shit is the dope. Dayum!

but ,,,,but.....covid.......uuummmmm.....uuuuummmm.......shouldnt someone call the cops

but ,,,,but.....covid.......uuummmmm.....uuuuummmm.......shouldnt someone call the cops
I wonder how many Americans will call the cops on their neighbors, for getting together on thanksgiving. How truly un-American.

mashed potatoes
green beans
Mincemeat pie (I have had it but my son has not)
Chocolate bourbon pecan pie

Yep, a whole bottle of bourbon and I have 4 beers chilling now.

Forum List

Back