Need help ASAP

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I Was watching MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Show ( She's really hot ya know, so I couldn't control myself)
So I started cleaning my ear with a recently reloaded .223 round, when it became lodge in my ear and I can't get it out
I tried pulling it out, but that didn't work
My wife suggested that I use a punch and hammer and hit it right in the center of the primer and that would knock it out
But that don't sound to safe to me
Anyone have any suggestion

I Was watching MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Show ( She's really hot ya know, so I couldn't control myself)
So I started cleaning my ear with a recently reloaded .223 round, when it became lodge in my ear and I can't get it out
My wife suggested that I use a punch and hammer and hit it right in the center of the primer and that would knock it out

Yeah. Take this goofyass shit out of Politics.

Stick the barrel of a loaded gun in your other ear and pull the trigger. That should clear the round out of your other ear. I hear it's worked well for other cult45 members.

1605930609413.png

Just swallow hard and see if it reappears in a day or two.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yeah. Take this goofyass shit out of Politics.

Waahhhhh!!!

Mommy!!!!!

Where is your pussy hat cupcake?

Forum List

Back