Whatever happened to the good ol' days when looters were shot on sight?

It's reported on the news that we can't call looters looters because it is racist. WTF does that have to do with race? Businesses are leaving San Fran in droves because of the looting. It has to stop or the areas it happens in will become derelict ghost towns.
Organized crime can be stopped but if the capitalist doesn't want to protect their goods they will be out of business.

It's reported on the news that we can't call looters looters because it is racist. WTF does that have to do with race? Businesses are leaving San Fran in droves because of the looting. It has to stop or the areas it happens in will become derelict ghost towns.
Our great cities became ghost towns commercially decades ago. You should see Baltimore: everything downtown shut down 30 years ago. The Inner Harbor itself, a couple malls there for tourists, lasted a little longer, but the black crime has shut that all down too. Aggressive homeless, muggings --- it's just crazy to even consider going down there.

RoofKorean.jpg

Don't need to shoot more than a few, before the rest of the knuckle dragging cowards get the message.
I'm telling you, this antifa-get-a-gun thing doesn't surprise me at all. The Left will start the civil war: they always do, right back to ancient Rome. Always. You can count on it. And the Right drags at fighting back: it took the Vendee a couple YEARS to rise in the French Revolution, and the White Russians (not racial, it was the king's colors in the French Revolution) took a year to rise in the Russian Revolution. In both cases, the Right lost.

Just saying. I don't like it either. Sometimes the Right wins, but usually years later and with a strong man --- the Restoration of King Charles II after the rebels hanged Charles I; Napoleon taking over some five years after Robespierre was finally killed and France sort of floated around aimlessly for a time. Putin of course is the strongman who succeeded the long, long reign of communism in Russia, but that really was a long wait!

I think whites are way too brainwashed here to fight. We need to; the blacks are the barbarians and they are destroying our country. But conservatives ARE conservative and in history, it just doesn't happen. I wish I didn't believe that. We'll see if things are different this time.

I'm telling you, this antifa-get-a-gun thing doesn't surprise me at all. The Left will start the civil war: they always do, right back to ancient Rome. Always. You can count on it. And the Right drags at fighting back: it took the Vendee a couple YEARS to rise in the French Revolution, and the White Russians (not racial, it was the king's colors in the French Revolution) took a year to rise in the Russian Revolution. In both cases, the Right lost.

Just saying. I don't like it either. Sometimes the Right wins, but usually years later and with a strong man --- the Restoration of King Charles II after the rebels hanged Charles I; Napoleon taking over some five years after Robespierre was finally killed and France sort of floated around aimlessly for a time. Putin of course is the strongman who succeeded the long, long reign of communism in Russia, but that really was a long wait!

I think whites are way too brainwashed here to fight. We need to; the blacks are the barbarians and they are destroying our country. But conservatives ARE conservative and in history, it just doesn't happen. I wish I didn't believe that. We'll see if things are different this time.

Sounds like you're pushing for a revolution by projecting your bias on Democrats.

What's wrong with shooting looters on site? I don't know, times have changed I suppose. Most refer to it as progress and becoming a more humane and civilized place.

What other classic punishments do you wish to revive from colonial days? Hell you could go back to Medieval.

The old "stock hold" in the Town Square? How does a nice "dunk the maid" punishment suit you? The always feared Iron Maiden had a good run.

For really pesky criminals, you could also employ the rack. It would be tough to get up after that one.
Don't forget, if you have a witch in your town, fire solves everything. It worked in the "good old days".

colonialAmerica.jpeg
dunkthemaid.jpeg
ironmaiden.gif
rack.gif
witchburning.gif

I get people are outraged, but you rarely solve crime with longer sentences or stronger punishment. This is especially true when many don't appreciate, understand or care about the consequences. I've lived in poor neighbourhoods, I know the rackets that go on, from both sides of the law (though I'd argue many who said they were on the right side were anything but).

America has some of the toughest crime laws on earth, it's done well to fill your prisons but not so much in cutting down crime. If you want to cut down crime, start with the social, then move to economic.

People working is a far better alternative than crime. Two parent households and a taught respect for consequences coupled with opportunity and education work wonders. Get your educators off of the divisive "CRT" and other social engineering and make kids learn math and science at a young age, not video games and watching sports (I am guilty of the latter growing up, I can't lie, but I also was a very active athlete).

If this type of looting became so prevalent that store owners didn't have any other options, maybe you will reach a point from a public safety standpoint that all store owners are locked and loaded.

However, until you reach such a dark place, what are police for? If they aren't arresting someone, ANYONE, then why employ them? Just my two cents.

Last edited:
What's wrong with shooting looters on site? I don't know, times have changed I suppose. Most refer to it as progress and becoming a more humane and civilized place.

What other classic punishments do you wish to revive from colonial days? Hell you could go back to Medieval.

The old "stock hold" in the Town Square? How does a nice "dunk the maid" punishment suit you? The always feared Iron Maiden had a good run.

For really pesky criminals, you could also employ the rack. It would be tough to get up after that one.
Don't forget, if you have a witch in your town, fire solves everything. It worked in the "good old days".

View attachment 568286View attachment 568287View attachment 568288View attachment 568289View attachment 568290

I get people are outraged, but you rarely solve crime with longer sentences or stronger punishment. This is especially true when many don't appreciate, understand or care about the consequences. I've lived in poor neighbourhoods, I know the rackets that go on, from both sides of the law (though I'd argue many who said they were on the right side were anything but).

America has some of the toughest crime laws on earth, it's done well to fill your prisons but not so much in cutting down crime. If you want to cut down crime, start with the social, then move to economic.

People working is a far better alternative than crime. Two parent households and a taught respect for consequences coupled with opportunity and education work wonders. Get your educators off of the divisive "CRT" and other social engineering and make kids learn math and science at a young age, not video games and watching sports (I am guilty of the latter growing up, I can't lie, but I also was a very active athlete).

I think its far better to get on a bullhorn and tell them they have 1 hour to get off the street and go home. After that just shoot them.

Oh, I don't know...maybe

Burn
LOOT
M
urder?

That reminds me......I was in the P.I. back in the 70s.
A friend of mine was walking down Maksaysay Drive Downtown Olongapo P.I. and somebody picked his pocket.
He yelled for the guy to stop and he heard a guard at the jewelry store yell something and everyone around him hit the dirt.
So my buddy did the same.....the guard shot the pickpocket in the back....killed him....went over to him....pulled 5 other wallets out of his pouch and asked my friend if he wanted them.
My buddy just said he wanted his own wallet back.

GREAT news!!! let the business owners relocate to other geographical areas that are populated by civilized Americans. As far as the Frisco ghetto goes it will then make a great holding tank for the chronically unemployed statist lefties!

GREAT news!!! let the business owners relocate to other geographical areas that are populated by civilized Americans. As far as the Frisco ghetto goes it will then make a great holding tank for the chronically unemployed statist lefties!
We have a lot of room in South Dakota for right-thinking humans.

Forum List

Back