What you should know about Islam

Gee I wonder Christian population is Mostly in the evangelicals and they seem to hate our government and country and Muslim population is increasing fast across the world. faster then Christians.

Obviously, they have to defend themselves from infidels.
Infidels living near them. Infidels living far away. Infidels living...........

Christians and Jews are not infidels.. Even pagans are to be left in peace unless they attack Muslims.

How many murdered in the last 100 years because someone was inspired by the Bible?
How many murdered in the last 100 years because someone was inspired by the Koran?

Dubya told French president Chirac he was fighting Gog and Magog.

What a pile , You know a guy and bullshit on Your scholars , I know a guy also who say you full of it and I can send you to scholars that say the opposite, where is it in the Koran Ace. Your simply a Q-anon hater. Hate those dam Muslim people. The Bible is way more violent then the Koran. I've red them both , the Bible multiple times.
you are a very confused person----the mexican who so informed me
is not quite legal himself. Where is WHAT in the koran? by that
very statement you reveal the LUMP OF %*$%# that you are. -----
of course I read the koran too------but the koran is beside the point,
my very own hubby was a born a dhimmi----he carries a family
legacy of the shit you lick ----his homeland was invaded violently
by the shit you lick

Christians and Jews are not infidels.. Even pagans are to be left in peace unless they attack Muslims.
That and no woman is ever raped in a muslim land. I have ALSO
experienced those glorious Khutbah Jumaat feces flings

Wrong.
Back when Jews lived in Jerusalem, there was no Hebrew alphabet at all, and Jews were almost all illiterate except the few who learned Aramaic or Greek.
Judaism does not require anyone to be educated, while Islam does.
It demands everyone learn to be able to read the Quran.
Islam is the only religion that requires education, and also subsidized it
It's quiet telling when instead of addressing the question,
you need all that bs whataboutism, to excuse the inadequacies of Islam,

Explain how "Islam requires education" - results in the largest illiterate group on earth?

you are a very confused person----the mexican who so informed me
is not quite legal himself. Where is WHAT in the koran? by that
very statement you reveal the LUMP OF %*$%# that you are. -----
of course I read the koran too------but the koran is beside the point,
my very own hubby was a born a dhimmi----he carries a family
legacy of the shit you lick ----his homeland was invaded violently
by the shit you lick
The Koran is the whole story hot rod. Your guy you know ,one person who shares your hatred and some Bozo Group, supposed experts, doesn't make the grade hot rod. The Bible is way more violent then the Koran. You hicks always do it this way , the Koran itself has nothing in it that is derogatory> so you go to a list of bozo writers that support your uglyness and those then are the experts on the subject , for everyone who point out I can give you experts that say how terrible Christianity is. How many Witches have been burned by Muslims. Q-anon

We have been following these Q-anon haters with their hatred of everything . Muslims just being one of them.These people are a joke.

Gang rapes in Israel: A spike in cases or business as ...
In Israel’s most infamous case in recent years, 11 suspects were arrested in September in relation to the alleged gang rape of a 16-year-old at the Red Sea Hotel in Eilat.

Rape - Israel National News
Thousands of Israelis strike in wake of alleged gang rape of 16-year-old. Workers across Israel hold brief mid-day strike, walking off the job to protest gang rape of 16-year-old in Eilat. Marcy ...

Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
Teen who reported gang rape in Israel now under police guard
The teenager who says she was gang-raped by 30 men in Israel was under police guard Friday amid a barrage of online threats — as the owner of the hotel where the girl said the crime happened ...

The Koran is the whole story hot rod. Your guy you know ,one person who shares your hatred and some Bozo Group, supposed experts, doesn't make the grade hot rod. The Bible is way more violent then the Koran. You hicks always do it this way , the Koran itself has nothing in it that is derogatory> so you go to a list of bozo writers that support your uglyness and those then are the experts on the subject , for everyone who point out I can give you experts that say how terrible Christianity is. How many Witches have been burned by Muslims. Q-anon
witchcraft is a capital crime in shariah law, not that I care. None of
my relatives live with that filth anymore. Your post makes no sense.
Shariah law includes the interpretations of the koran by KORANIC
SCHOLARS. Just a reading of the koran gives you knowlege of
islam-----something like a reading of the kama sudtra will make
you an expert on HINDUISM. I have no idea what Q-anon means
other than the fact that lots of idiots ALLUDE to it. My hubby
was born a dhimmi in a shariah shit hole----his community had
been living in the land of his birth for about more than 1000 years BEFORE the rapist pig of mecca was born.

witchcraft is a capital crime in shariah law, not that I care. None of
my relatives live with that filth anymore. Your post makes no sense.
Shariah law includes the interpretations of the koran by KORANIC
SCHOLARS. Just a reading of the koran gives you knowlege of
islam-----something like a reading of the kama sudtra will make
you an expert on HINDUISM. I have no idea what Q-anon means
other than the fact that lots of idiots ALLUDE to it. My hubby
was born a dhimmi in a shariah shit hole----his community had
been living in the land of his birth for about more than 1000 years BEFORE the rapist pig of mecca was born.

Witchcraft in Islam is more reasonably understood as swindling. Like Bernie Maddof swindling or selling fake cures to sick people.

Gang rapes in Israel: A spike in cases or business as ...
In Israel’s most infamous case in recent years, 11 suspects were arrested in September in relation to the alleged gang rape of a 16-year-old at the Red Sea Hotel in Eilat.

Rape - Israel National News
Thousands of Israelis strike in wake of alleged gang rape of 16-year-old. Workers across Israel hold brief mid-day strike, walking off the job to protest gang rape of 16-year-old in Eilat. Marcy ...

Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
Teen who reported gang rape in Israel now under police guard
The teenager who says she was gang-raped by 30 men in Israel was under police guard Friday amid a barrage of online threats — as the owner of the hotel where the girl said the crime happened ...
right ----and no one is denying it------VERY LIKELY, it is a topic,
periodically, of lots of KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLINGS

Forum List

Back