What Would You Do?

• Banned
Looked staged to me...IOW the "manager" was acting to script.

That's because it was, but it was based upon a real life scenario. Now me personally I don't want to make myself a human target so I don't wear things like this, but if I ever decided to I have my right to freedom of speech.

Last edited:
I have no prob not giving money to people who dont want it. Was at the airport, cashier said card only, walked down to next place who took cash, and tipped em

That's because, but it was based upon a real life scenario. Now me personally I don't want to make myself a human target so I don't wear things like this, but if I ever decided to I have my right to freedom of speech.

The scenario is staged with the manager and hat wearer, but rest of the patrons appear to be genuine and that is what they are looking to capture.

The scenario is staged with the manager and hat wearer, but rest of the patrons appear to be genuine and that is what they are looking to capture.

Yeah, and I just edited my other post since I made a couple of typos in it.

Why would I want to wear a MAGA hat in the first place?
Agreed, you're not permitted to wear a MAGA hat. Nobody wants you fucking up the brand.

Your "I fuck spotted owls" hat is perfect for you. Everyone nods sympathetically for your caretaker, and what you do in your mom's basement stays there.

If this happened to you. I probably would never come here again that's for sure.

Oh my. A few trump supporters were in a restaurant. So what? The business owner has a right to refuse service to who he wants. Didn't the baker who didn't want to bake a cake do the same thing? What is the difference?

Why would I want to wear a MAGA hat in the first place?

I was referring to Conservatives, sorry,.. I thought that that would have been obvious. You have your right to freedom of speech as well no matter how wrong you are.

Oh my. A few trump supporters were in a restaurant. So what? The business owner has a right to refuse service to who he wants. Didn't the baker who didn't want to bake a cake do the same thing? What is the difference?

The difference is that one was a child of God and the other was being a bigot.

Is this show back on? I used to watch it all the time. Yes, it is called What Would You Do? with many scenarios. Lost little black girl, nobody asks if she needs help vs lost little white girl and everyone wanting to help her; woman berating her child and calling her ugly and useless in a boutique, customers either confronting the mother or ignoring the whole thing. Shit like that. Very interesting.

And yes...the portrayers of bad guy/good guy are all actors. The people in the stores, etc...are NOT actors.

Forum List

Back