What Would You Do?

I HATE sex chat. I have tried it. It's awkward and feel stupid. This was years ago... it was terrible and I'm sure I'm no good at it either!

I don't judge this because I have little crushes on people I meet online now and then. But leave MrG? Oh hell no. Cyber sexing with someone else? Oh hell no. I'd feel.....weird. Then again....I have never done that or let it go that far since its just a small crush thing that the guy doesn't even know, so....who knows how I would react if he caught on and was interested. Which is why I am careful on what I say and how I react. Its just a crush thing. Nothing sexual about it.

I consider them flirtations, some people participate more than others... that's about it...
I do answer but no one ever believes me ... that's why I said for def to answer....
So, you never pm him and tell him how attracted you are to him and flirt with words?

So....I tell April that I am going to spank her til she cries for more in pleasure.....which is teasing her since she nor I am lesbian....that sort of thing?

If you have to say it in a PM it is probably going too far. That said a mild flirt out here on the board can be entertaining, which is what a message board is for, innocent fun. Also improving a person's self esteem is a nice thing to do.

So....I tell April that I am going to spank her til she cries for more in pleasure.....which is teasing her since she nor I am lesbian....that sort of thing?

...or that she is attractive, but yes that type of thing.

So in essence....Defcon and Bonzi are friends. Close online friends. And friends only that sometimes flirt. Right?

If you were getting to be close friends with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if the attraction could go that way) and they got a little TOO interested and told you as much....

Would you back off?

Or would you leave it up to them to back off?

Would you make it clear in no uncertain terms you did not find them attractive?

How would you handle it?
So my next question is...why this thread?

By comparison you have a ChrisL, who is actively seeking attention, yet shunning everyone who disagrees with her or does not meet her requirements as a person. Then acts all offended that people responded as they did. In the words of Bones, bat shit crazy.

If you were getting to be close friends with someone of the opposite sex (or same sex if the attraction could go that way) and they got a little TOO interested and told you as much....

Would you back off?

Or would you leave it up to them to back off?

Would you make it clear in no uncertain terms you did not find them attractive?

How would you handle it?
I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Forum List

Back