What Would You Do?

So...is this how you are informing Defcon that he isn't your speed? Or..is it the other way around and you wish he would just be blunt that you are not his speed?

I love all people equally - so I am the one that has to be rejected in the hypothetical situation ;)
Hogwash. You are a prick tease, Bonzi. Not saying its a bad thing...just saying you put out the lures and reel them in, then back off with the "I'm married" schtick. At least, that is what I have seen of you.

um... guilty!

So...is this how you are informing Defcon that he isn't your speed? Or..is it the other way around and you wish he would just be blunt that you are not his speed?

I love all people equally - so I am the one that has to be rejected in the hypothetical situation ;)
Hogwash. You are a prick tease, Bonzi. Not saying its a bad thing...just saying you put out the lures and reel them in, then back off with the "I'm married" schtick. At least, that is what I have seen of you.

But honestly, everyone knows I'm teasing (I think.....) - it's not like anything is happening behind the scenes. I tell people I love them on here, tease about stuff - but no one takes it seriously. I don't have people sending me pics and asking if I really hook up in real life etc. I think I'm pretty transparent.

it's not like guys are not wolves around here... may as well join in no?

noooo hahahaha! you really think that Gracie? for real?

I really do like the women on here (or am starting to) better than the men....

well I only know "what is" - not sure why anyone else would care anyway....

Forum List

Back