What would you do?

As long as we are the big dog on the block we will be under attack by someone. Right now its fundamental islam. No matter how big, or how small, our military is, the goals of islam won't be stopped until they are crushed absolutely. Then we might have a century or two of peace. It's been that way for a thousand years.

You need to have those brain parasites checked out, I think they are starting to eat the part of your brain that distinguishes fantasy from reality.

Why are you Libtards so insistent about nationalizing everything from speed limits to health care? What are you afraid of?

Last edited:
Why are you Libtards so insistent about nationalizing everything from speed limits to health care? What are you afraid of?

Afraid? I fear nothing and have no real desire to nationalize a thing that works fine on it's own.

It's silly, within a generation any population of humans will find something to divide themselves into factions and be back at square one. A society is much more stable when they do not willingly create artificial divisions. It is also very likely that any concentration of militaristic conservatives will still fear and scapegoat a neighboring liberal nation and take every step to undermine or even annihilate them.

Indeed silly.

Removing aritifcial divisions is easy if we just do it your way and not cling to a dated Constitution.
My way is keeping things pretty much as is while there are numerous amendment campaigns on the right that are looking to change practically every part of the document so maybe you need to walk back that statement somewhat.

You might want to back that up with a link or 2?

Conservatives draining our national resources because they are too fucking stupid to learn to drive and purchase health care insurance.

Mankind will always be at endless warfare, don't you know that by now? There will always be people who want to be free and people who want to subjugate them. There will always be nations that want to assert their power over other, weaker, nations. The liberal answer is to make the US so weak that we just aren't worth fighting. No one wants to particularly go to war with Paraguay. We can avoid war by instantly surrendering to whoever comes along.

Idiotic. No one is seeking to make America militarily weak, no one. Just because our president is not threatening to wipe out third world counties every day of the week does not mean we are weak, it means we are responsibly using our still terribly oversized and expensive military responsibly and not risking our personnel on useless adventures.

Correct, there is a vast difference between a war fought for national survival as opposed to the illegal wars started by, and continued to be advocated by, neo-cons and others on the right, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran.

If the country were divided into sections, one for Liberals and for Conservatives, which one would you call home and why?

Liberal

Libs don't carry guns (according to the conservatives) so there is no danger of me being shot and killed.

I can have an abortion if I need one without having to endure abuse from anti choice cons.

Free birth control would reduce the abortion rate on my side of the country, while the cons rely on abstinence only and suffer for it.

Freedom of religion. Muslims can practice their religion and not have Christian conservatives insist that Christianity is the only religion to be practiced.

Many good things about the liberal side. Not so many for the conservative side.

(and this is assuming that I was a resident of the US)

One of my customers was asked this question and he said he would move to the conservative side. Take over the liberal side because they have no way to defend themselves, but them in work camps, make them all even, give them an unlimited budget with play money, and give them free birth control. They would all be happy and we would have our country back!

Forum List

Back