What Would You Do?

If I was the rider I would have drawn and fired. How's that?

Ernie, though we do not know exactly what happened on the bus in this case and some of us do not condone the elderly being harassed, I do not think that mere burst of anger is worthy of death. Would shooting someone for simply acting frustrated not be considered an act by a mentally ill?

Maybe he is mentally ill.

Great you're excusing a thug! It's a given that you will never take responsibility for your own errors and stupidity, but you seem to hold Conservatives to a standard you don't require of this man.

Ernie S, how does saying "Maybe he is mentally ill" have anything to do with holding conservatives to some standard? By the way, what makes you think the Black male in this case is not conservative?

I have no way of knowing his politics. Liberal or Conservative, what he did was inexcusable, but TM appears to look for ways to excuse such behavior. "Maybe he is mentally ill." "Maybe his daddy spanked him." "Maybe his great great great great grandfather was a slave." "Maybe he grew up in poverty."
TDNM consistently excuses bad behavior in stead of demanding anyone but Republicans take personal responsibility for their actions.

Ernie, though we do not know exactly what happened on the bus in this case and some of us do not condone the elderly being harassed, I do not think that mere burst of anger is worthy of death. Would shooting someone for simply acting frustrated not be considered an act by a mentally ill?

A frail, elderly man, traveling with his wife was verbally and physically assaulted by a much younger, physically imposing man. The poor old man was reasonably afraid for his and his wife's life.
Were it me, BANG!

Just another Negro chimping out, it's nothing new

Payback is a bitch I guess. After all those years of whites including democrat segregationists freely using the "n" word. Americans have been conditioned to accept and even authorize and sometimes recommend violent assault as a consequence for using it today.

Payback is a bitch I guess. After all those years of whites including democrat segregationists freely using the "n" word. Americans have been conditioned to accept and even authorize and sometimes recommend violent assault as a consequence for using it today.
A civilized people would not react in this way.

There is a subtile hint in the media and hollywood that a White person is just "asking for it" if they are assaulted when they stray into certain neighborhoods. It's just a fact of life and maybe "payback" for all those segregationist years. Likewise the media seems to condone or even authorize violent assault for the crime of using the "n" word.

You do know that this happened in Korea, and the "N" word was never said?

A frail, elderly man, traveling with his wife was verbally and physically assaulted by a much younger, physically imposing man. The poor old man was reasonably afraid for his and his wife's life.
Were it me, BANG!

And "BANG" for verbal abuse would imply that you, Ernie S. "Bang," probably has a mental illness. We do not go about shooting people simply because they insult us. If that were the case, then most of White America would be dead.

I am still however amazed that none of the people standing on the bus intervened. Now, that is what troubles me most.

I still believe that insecurity has a lot to do with outburst from the usage of the word "negro." Even when Blacks did not know the word "negro" simply means Black, I think taking such great offense is outrageous. If I were Black American and someone calls me negro and to allegedly "insult" me, I would come up with some foreign word to throw back at the caller. I have always seen the usage of "negro" as alleged insult to be more revealing of ignorance of the user.

And would intentionally irritating people or killing and being killed just to get the resources of other nations be considered civilized?

You do know that this happened in Korea, and the "N" word was never said?

Whether tne "N" word was said or not said by elderly couple and/or others on that bus, I find the reaction of the Black male to be extreme, especially since sources says he was in nation as school teacher, and find the passivity of crowd to be very inhumane.

Unfortunately, the video does not show the first part of the incident and even the OPs account is fuzzy so any assumption as to what happen and how one should react is speculation. I will say this, the couple and others on the bus seemed truly frightened and confused by the outrage and even watching it was unsettling. Also, I didn't get the guy's reference to "ya see these rocks?" What was that about?

*Edit* Also, the OPs assertion that "especially Black Americans, are easily irritated by words they do not understand" is absurd, and perhaps hinders their inability to be objective.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsM3jUZdpLo]Will Black on Asian hate crime violence stop at South Philly High? - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think it's wise to speculate about situations that we do not have the full information on. It's moronic.

Last I remember, Tricky does not hesitate to run her mouth on matters before engaging her brain. I guess time sometimes wrought change.

That's because you wouldn't recognize intelligence if it walked up and kicked you in the ass. Don't worry though, you can blame your stupidity on the Republicans. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1RvdH5tH4Y&feature=related]BLACK KIDS THROWING ASIAN LADY UNTO MUNI TRACKS AT SAN FRANCISCO BAYVIEW...wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think it's wise to speculate about situations that we do not have the full information on. It's moronic.

Last I remember, Tricky does not hesitate to run her mouth on matters before engaging her brain. I guess time sometimes wrought change.

That's because you wouldn't recognize intelligence if it walked up and kicked you in the ass. Don't worry though, you can blame your stupidity on the Republicans. :lol:

Tricky, do not push your luck. I am simply attempting to reach-out to you. Good day!

Tricky, do not push your luck. I am simply attempting to reach-out to you. Good day!

What are you going to do if she "pushes her luck" tough guy? make a thread about her?:doubt:

I like how you ignore a video of blacks kids attacking a little old lady like it's normal, while you keep fighting with each other like the bitchs you are.

Forum List

Back