Zone1 What Would You Do In This Scenario?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Andrea Prudente, 38, and Jay Weeldreyer, 45, planned to leave their babymoon in Malta with a slew of pictures and cherished memories. Instead, they left on an emergency flight to Spain. Malta has one of the strictest anti-abortion laws in the world — something the couple didn't know before booking their vacation, as TODAY Parents previously reported.

"A doctor overseeing my care in Malta told me my baby was going to die," Prudente told TODAY Parents while recovering in Majorca, Spain. "He said I was at risk of infection and hemorrhage, but because of the abortion laws in Malta he couldn't do anything for me."

Andrea Prudente, 38, and Jay Weeldreyer, 45, planned to leave their babymoon in Malta with a slew of pictures and cherished memories. Instead, they left on an emergency flight to Spain. Malta has one of the strictest anti-abortion laws in the world — something the couple didn't know before booking their vacation, as TODAY Parents previously reported.

"A doctor overseeing my care in Malta told me my baby was going to die," Prudente told TODAY Parents while recovering in Majorca, Spain. "He said I was at risk of infection and hemorrhage, but because of the abortion laws in Malta he couldn't do anything for me."

Most places around the world abortion is illegal or difficult to get especially in the 3rd trimester....

vacation in a different country next time

Take on a little self responsibility and think ahead?

So you are telling us that a doctor will not clean up a medical emergency endangering the life of the mother and then giving her a Dusting and Cleaning? A miscarriage is different than an abortion duh

38 yr old women shouldn't be jet setting on airplanes. She found that out the hard way. She's 38, not 28. Huge difference.........You were pregnant once so you must know

She should fall down the stairs and that will take care of anything

The same list being repeated over and over again, that will come to represent America's rights and freedoms when fascism has taken over from democracy.
Pretty stupid statement even from you...lol

Frozen Tundra brain hasn't thawed yet eh?

Now that we don't have Federal protection for abortion on demand the states can pass common sense abortion laws that will all include abortion when the health of the mother is at stake.

Why the hell is she flying all over the world that close to Deliverance...............That is stupid.

Forum List

Back