Zone1 Did They Go Too Far With This Karen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think so. Not like she didn't deserve it, but she didn't do anything physical first so it isn't self-defense, it's considered assault.

I think so. Not like she didn't deserve it, but she didn't do anything physical first so it isn't self-defense, it's considered assault.

Maybe she hit the counter person with a flying pizza box.

I saw Judge Joe Brown have a plaintiff arrested for assault when they threw a paper water cup at the defendant.

Is she really bitching about a crappy “pizza” at a Pizza Hut?

Hey Pizza Hut has really good food. I love their personal pizzas and breadsticks and the cookie and brownie pizzas are delicious,.. but to each their own. Either way you look at it it's pretty silly.

Hey Pizza Hut has really good food. I love their personal pizzas and breadsticks and the cookie and brownie pizzas are delicious,.. but to each their own. Either way you look at it it's pretty silly.
I guess in flyover country it’s considered good food.

Anyone with taste knows Pizza Hut has not been edible since the early '80s... the very early '80s.

Maybe that's it. That was before I was born so I don't know any different as I was born a decade later.

I see the video but can't hear what they were saying but Know the Customer shouldn't push the pizza to the floor then walk out without paying and the "manager" shouldn't push the customer to the ground outside since the customer wasn't a physical threat.

The woman that threw the pizza was wrong and should face some sort of penalty for her actions…

Now with that written the Employee needs to fired, arrested and charge for assault and why?

Once the woman left the Store the Employee should have called the cops and filed charges at least a no-trespassing charge against the old white woman but what she did was criminal and will cost the owner of that franchise dearly…

The woman that threw the pizza was wrong and should face some sort of penalty for her actions…

Now with that written the Employee needs to fired, arrested and charge for assault and why?

Once the woman left the Store the Employee should have called the cops and filed charges at least a no-trespassing charge against the old white woman but what she did was criminal and will cost the owner of that franchise dearly…

The Pizza Hut person should have never come out from behind the counter. Just let the person leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back