What would you do if Trump and Biden agreed to form one ticket?

Airplane Taking Off GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

What would you do if Trump and Biden agreed to form one ticket? As in the unity ticket for the 2024 election and both of them appeared together at the convention.

They agreed to work together for unity of this country
and wanted to heal the wounds created by both presidency's.
Owait, you're Matthew. Who the hell did I call Matthew earlier that wasn't now? :oops:

Ohh! I think you're both of them. :aargh:

Last edited:
What would you do if Trump and Biden agreed to form one ticket? As in the unity ticket for the 2024 election and both of them appeared together at the convention.

And what if my farts suddenly made unicorns produce beautiful universal music as well as world peace and clean air and oceans?

What would you do to help me fart?

Biden .. unity .. lol

Biden's campaign promise was centered on unity .. and the United States couldn't be further divided.

I'd stop voting.

The only thing keeping Trump popular is the fact that he's not sold-out to the unity party.

If such a thing could happen with both parties being ethical human beings--Joe Biden's track record doesn't show much in the way of ethics in the way he has done his job--it would be great. But it can't happen because Trump promises that his VP pick will be ready to be President on Day 1 should anything happen to Trump and that sure as hell isn't Biden.

Laugh. Because Biden has caused no wounds. So why would he want to unify with Trump?

I’d grab my shotgun to go hunt the flying pigs that would be abundant in such a scenario. That’s some good eatin

Biden seems unable to grope now, but he may still make an attempt with Trump's kids. Hunter gets more of a frisking than a groping.

Forum List

Back