What would the best plan for the illegal immigrants in the US?

If you could make your ideal plan for what you think should be done or what laws should be changed what would it look like?

In regards to the current debate in what should be done about people that are living here illegally.

You have to remove the criminal element which all Presidents have done.

But what a lot of people don't consider is Social Security/Medicare.

We are an aging population. Back in the

If you could make your ideal plan for what you think should be done or what laws should be changed what would it look like?

In regards to the current debate in what should be done about people that are living here illegally.

Immigration reform and welfare reform go hand in hand. Able bodied Americans must be forced off the tax payer tit and start contributing. If they are qualified to clean toilets and mow yards, then they should do it. No more free rides.

We already know they can swim, right?

Or else they would not have made it here.

Well you have to remove the criminal element which all Presidents have done.

In the rage to remove all illegals it becomes an enormous problem and what most of the rabid's don't consider is Social Security/Medicare.

We are an aging population. Back in the 50's average number of kids per family were 4. Over the last several decades family sizes have been reduced to 2 or less kids. Right now there are 10,000 baby boomers entering these funds daily and this rate will continue for the next 10 years. Adding an additional 84 trillion in unfunded liabilities. This is why we're continually having to raise the debt ceiling. Right now 1 worker is supporting 3 retirees on borrowed money. So the choices are to let these funds go bankrupt, cut benefits to the bone, raise the age qualification to 90 years old or allow younger workers to remain in this country to support these funds.

This is why we need immigration reform immediately. So for anyone that is not a criminal and has been here for a least 2-3 years without any issues--give them a green card and pathway to citizenship so they can pay into these funds.

color-medicare-ss-web.jpg

Immigration reform and welfare reform go hand in hand. Able bodied Americans must be forced off the tax payer tit and start contributing. If they are qualified to clean toilets and mow yards, then they should do it. No more free rides.

I would agree with that, but ILLEGALS are not eligible for WELFARE, only American citizens are.

This thread is about what to do with illegals in this country.

would agree with that, but ILLEGALS are not eligible for WELFARE, only American citizens are.

I get tired of seeing that sort of blanket statement.

There are Millions of Anchor babies born each year. Do you actually expect us to believe some 25 yr old single ILLEGAL chick in LA with an anchor baby is not sucking of State of CA? Rent is $2K, Car is $600/mo........food......daycare.......utilities, where is the husband? Hello? We are not buying that story. They would be dying on the streets w/o sect8, foodstamps, welfare, phone, utilities paid (can't have a cold baby).

Just quit saying it. Serenity now......

Last edited:
As for getting them to leave, just go after their employers full bore first; lock a few of them and their 'contractors' up for labor racketeering charges and watch the fat obese 'hard workers' run for the border.

The Social Security argument is a complete load of crap, on all fronts. Over 40% of them don't pay squat into it, they're 'sub-contractors', for one, and for two, their wages are lower than a native would be paid, they lower wages for everybody, and that reduces the amounts paid in significantly as well. They've already crashed the health clinic system that used to exist, and they will bankrupt Medicaid and every other social service as well.

The wall will do nothing but cost billions.
How do you know? Lying liberals have done everything possible to promote illegal immigration. Granted, they are doing as they are instructed by big business, but liberals need to take a seat in the back on this issue. They have proven to be inept.
ACTUALLY, dupe, the GOP loves the cheap labor and knows how easy it is to fool you idiots.. Of course, half come in by overstaying visas...The Dem bill of 2010 with unfakable SS ID card would have ended this. We can't have THAT, right, dupe?

Each trespasser gets to take an H1-B back home with them.
But then who would answer the phones for business like Verizon and US Cellular. They need those technical people because we just don't have enough able bodies here to do such a task **sarcasm intended***

I would agree with that, but ILLEGALS are not eligible for WELFARE, only American citizens are.

How do you know? Lying liberals have done everything possible to promote illegal immigration. Granted, they are doing as they are instructed by big business, but liberals need to take a seat in the back on this issue. They have proven to be inept.
ACTUALLY, dupe, the GOP loves the cheap labor and knows how easy it is to fool you idiots.. Of course, half come in by overstaying visas...The Dem bill of 2010 with unfakable SS ID card would have ended this. We can't have THAT, right, dupe?
A parrot. An echo chamber of failed ideas. Just checking, but you believe only Republicans hire illegals? I wish my competition was as honest and thorough in their hiring practices.

A parrot. An echo chamber of failed ideas. Just checking, but you believe only Republicans hire illegals? I wish my competition was as honest and thorough in their hiring practices.
No, but only they seem to enjoy keeping it a problem FOREVER.

How many people do you employ? How many families rely on you? Yes, the rino lite Dems are an issue.

The best plan is exactly the plan President Trump described during the campaign.

1. Build the wall and beef up border security to end illegals from coming in from Mexico.

2. Deport illegals who commit crimes or otherwise come in contact with law enforcement.

3. Use E-verify to prevent illegals who are already here from working or obtaining education or social services.

This plan will prevent new illegals from coming here and it will make life so difficult for those already here, most will want to leave.
4. Criminalize sanctuary status. Any government official at the State, City, county level that refuses to turn found illegals over to I.C.E. will have their retirements stripped from them, loss of their job, and be barred from working for government ever again.

How many people do you employ? How many families rely on you? Yes, the rino lite Dems are an issue.
WTH? lol. Always been an employee.

Go home now. No more food stamps, you go now.

If you're here illegally you must "register". If you have no felonies then you will have a path towards citizenship, but any felony now or in the future and you are deported. Return after being deported and its 10 years in a shit bag Mexican style prison......somewhere in California, hehe.

WTH? lol. Always been an employee.
Why always an employee? Truly curious. I used to have a mindset similar to that. If I move up in an organization, that is a win.
I love most people with that attitude. Reaching out, risking everything financially, and eventual success... I admire that more.

Forum List

Back