Winning Trump Alert! Ford To Announce $9 Billion Investment Into 3 Ford Michigan Assembly Plants

This is the awesomeness of awesomeness. I watched and cried when Obama decimated the auto industry in America. My husband was a front liner at Saturn in Franklin. He was one of the chemists who designed the paint for PPG. It was amazing to witness this creation called Saturn because it was more than a car it was the penultimate example of American exceptionalism at the time.

It was a crushing blow to see Obama destroy the auto industry. YAY Trump! Bring it back baby.

This is the awesomeness of awesomeness. I watched and cried when Obama decimated the auto industry in America. My husband was a front liner at Saturn in Franklin. He was one of the chemists who designed the paint for PPG. It was amazing to witness this creation called Saturn because it was more than a car it was the penultimate example of American exceptionalism at the time.

It was a crushing blow to see Obama destroy the auto industry. YAY Trump! Bring it back baby.
:cuckoo:

Including the one that will assemble the new 2019 Ford Bronco. This is absolutely outstanding news for the people of that area and America in general. This is what America has been missing in a president......getting things done!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/trump-effect-ford-announce-investment-3-michigan-plants/
The Gateway Pundit is from the holy Trinity of the worst of fake news. Breitbart and Infowars rounds out the other two phony organizations that are in the pocket of the pussygrabber.
None can or are taken seriously.

You are fucking crazy. There wouldn't be an auto industry in Detroit if not for Obama.
Since your incredibly humiliating defeat on HC I've noticed the lies from the right have intensified. You losers are so rattled your fake news stories are getting more ludicrous by the day.

Someone needs a refresher course.
Remember When Obama Saved 1.5 Million Auto Industry Jobs?

You are fucking crazy. There wouldn't be an auto industry in Detroit if not for Obama.
Since your incredibly humiliating defeat on HC I've noticed the lies from the right have intensified. You losers are so rattled your fake news stories are getting more ludicrous by the day.

It's like they live in this bizzaro world ! Righties just make shit up!

IMG_0356.JPG
Including the one that will assemble the new 2019 Ford Bronco. This is absolutely outstanding news for the people of that area and America in general. This is what America has been missing in a president......getting things done!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/trump-effect-ford-announce-investment-3-michigan-plants/
Getting things done?
You ought to go on the road and hit the comedy circuit.

• Banned
Rush is on right now talking about this huge win for Trump. In fact this would have never happened if Hillary was president, or somehow even if Obama was still president. This is all happening because we have a great president that inspires optimism and opportunity that was non existent under Obama. Consumer confidence is soaring due to the economy under Trump. Ford Motor Co. sees this.

Forum List

Back