What would MLK say?

I was very much alive when MLK was alive. I never met anyone who hated him. sellout????? because he would have advised against the filth of BLM loot, burn,
and assault policy?????
He got murdered. So somebody hated him. He got death threats, so somebody hated him. King was BLM.You're a white racist who thinks BLM did all the drioting, when the records show that it was white supremacists doing it. Just like they dif on 1-6. And you probably fell for the BLM did it story about that too.
Yeah, his angry girlfriends and wife that he was always cheating on while away playing race hustler.

I don't blame MLK for his "womanizer" thing. As far as I recall, it was not an issue back then

As the King holiday is upon us, it is once again time to reflect on Dr. Kings life and what it meant. What it really meant, not the one sentence those on the right haves made his life out to mean. Some on the right would claim that King would oppose BLM based on the government propaganda they chose to believe about them.

But King's main point was-

BLACK LIVES MATTER JUST AS MUCH AS WHITE LIVES AND WE DEMAND THAT OUR LIVES BE GIVEN EQUAL RESPECT.

View attachment 444059

Martin Luther King I Have a Dream Speech - American Rhetoric

We have not seen that flood from the mighty stream yet. And no matter what a few sellouts think, this is the reality in which blacks and ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR live in. We are now into the third decade of the 21st century, it is time for us in America to stop pretending and stop lying to ourselves about reality in order to make a specific group of people feel good or comfortable. Either we all feel comfortable or no one does until this mess ends. America has not reached the point of judging people of color by the content of our character. When you read whites complaining about affirmative action while always making claims about the less qualified person of color, that is an example of how the contwnt of character is ignored.

When people talk about blacks being on a democrat plantation, this claim is not based on content of character. When blacks echo white racist beliefs and defends white supremacy it is an example of immoral character and not a black person living the belief in content of character.

I was alive when King lived and saw how he was hated by whites. To hear white “conservative” republicans tell it, King was widely accepted and loved by the white community. King was called everything whites call blacks who oppose white racism continuing today. I know because I heard them saying it. King was loved so much for his dignity, non-violence and responsibility that “conservative” whites claim to champion that a white man ended his life using ultimate violence. And now whites want to try telling us what King stood for. Ain't that about a.........

This type of lunacy believed by a section of the white community created a fictional, docile, sellout King. King took bullets and gave his life fighting to end white racism. A great man once said,” No man has a greater love than is, that he lay down his life for his friends.” King did that. That was the content of his character.
I thought MLK's dream was that people be judged by the content of their character not the color if their skin.

It seems to me that all that matters today is the color of one's skin
That's all that ever mattered. It's why whitres have 15 times the wealth of everybody else.

Kings dream was the end of white racism. Whites like you love trotting out that line when whites get held accountable for the racism they continue to exhibit.

There is no scientific basis for the concept of race the fact that people still cling to the idea that races are anything but a man made concept we will never progress towards a society where race doesn't matter

Sorry but that's ridiculous. There are biological differences between the races. Not only is it obvious even to a small child, It is in your DNA and in your bone structure.

read and learn

Open your eyes and stop being a pussy. Or are you really gonna sit there and tell me you can't tell the difference between an african tribesman and a chinese peasant?

And yet those 2 people have insignificant genetic differences.

The heart from a Chinese peasant will not be rejected if surgically implanted into an African tribesman.

Read the article and learn something

I can do without the politically correct pseudo science. Let's get real. You said there's no scientific basis for the concept of race. Can race be determined by DNA and bone structure or no? Is biology no longer a science?
National Geographic is a respected magazine and if you ever read it you would know their articles are well researched and include footnotes to all evidence cited

But go ahead and remain ignorant if you want . It's no skin off my back

There's a lot of money that goes into studies to "disprove race". It's a political agenda not one based in the pursuit of actual truth. Actual race science that goes against the narrative is censored because it reveals certain truths that PC numbnuts just cannot allow to see the light of day.

You still haven't answered my question. Can race be determined via DNA and bone structure?

All that can be determined genetically is that you have genes that affect the amount of melanin your body produces.

and environment has the most effect the evolution of skin color.

There never has been a pure White, Black or Asian Race and in fact ALL humans are genetically traced to Africa and the differences we see between people are more a result of environment and the fact that people were breeding within these different environments.

How much do you want to bet there are white people in your family tree? On average Blacks in the US are all at least 30% White so you're not even a member of the Black race as you define it you are like all of us a mix

This is science, this is anthropology, biology and genetics.

Race is a social construct

I'll bet you 100 bucks there are white people in my family tree. I am white, after all. So is my entire extended family haha. Anyway, maybe you're unaware but nowadays with a simple cotton swab you can send your DNA to be analyzed and a week or two later receive a detailed report about your ethnic ancestry.

Race is not a social construct. It is the product of tens of thousands of years of humans adapting to vastly different climates, diets and lifestyles. Race is so much more than skin deep and the proof is in the pudding: certain races tend to excel at sports more than others. But those are not the differences we're worried most about. Differences in temperament and intelligence are the most scary. That's why true science regarding race is now verboten.

Where is your science to support your claims.

Geneticists and anthropologists disagree with you. So guess who I'm going to believe.

If the experts tell you down is up and up is down, would you believe them? If your own eyes cannot be trusted, what of the annals of human history? Why is it that despite being here longer than any other breed of human, native africans still live in mud huts to this very day? Are you really going to pretend that African Pygmies and Australian Aborigines are no different to Ashkenazi Jews, no different to Icelandic people? Give me a break!

View attachment 444231

I for one don't want to only make judgments by appearances only but if that works for you go right ahead.

First, Happy MLK Day.

Second, of course, I do not know what Dr. King would say.

Third, I would guess that he would be very disappointed by today's behavior of many young gentlemen of his ethnicity.

Fourth, I do not see much improvement in their behavior in the coming decades, regardless of what policies are followed by Mr. Biden and whom he appoints to various positions.
And this is the problem with whites trying to provide opinions on this matter. You say things as if white behavior has no bearing on matters. King would probably be out of patience with whites by now. He was getting there by the end of his life when he stated that his dream had become a nightnare. So the things here is, WILL WHITES EVER CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR?

Judging from what I 've seen in nearly 60 years, no. Whites will continue holding racist attitudes then make claim about us like you just did.

IM-2----you say things as if black behavior has no bearing on matters.

When blacks behave badly it's only due to centuries of racist oppression by whites. When blacks do good it is their own personal achievement.
not only but in part yes.

Denying that is naive.

I was very much alive when MLK was alive. I never met anyone who hated him. sellout????? because he would have advised against the filth of BLM loot, burn,
and assault policy?????
He got murdered. So somebody hated him. He got death threats, so somebody hated him. King was BLM.You're a white racist who thinks BLM did all the drioting, when the records show that it was white supremacists doing it. Just like they dif on 1-6. And you probably fell for the BLM did it story about that too.

Of course he was more hated than admired by the majority during his era. The director of the FBI saw him as enough of a threat to wiretap his phone and declare him to be "a great danger to America".

A willingness to fight to the death for equality was a dangerous business during his era. As a younger boy, I traveled to attend several of his marches with my parents and grandparents in the south, and saw them have urine and feces thrown on them for protesting peacefully.

if you think we live in dangerous times today, you should have seen some of those rabid, deranged southerners back then.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
and assault policy?????

Of course he was more hated than admired by the majority during his era. The director of the FBI saw him as enough of a threat to wiretap his phone and declare him to be "a great danger to America".

A willingness to fight to the death for equality was a dangerous business during his era. As a younger boy, I traveled to attended several of his marches with my parents and grandparents in the south, and saw them have urine and feces thrown on them for protesting peacefully.

if you think we live in dangerous times today, you should have seen some of those rabid, deranged southerners back then.
The FBI also thought John Lennon was a threat to America so....

and assault policy?????

A willingness to fight to the death for equality was a dangerous business during his era. As a younger boy, I traveled to attended several of his marches with my parents and grandparents in the south, and saw them have urine and feces thrown on them for protesting peacefully.

So, the director of the FBI also wiretapped John Lennon's phone and declared him a danger to America for what reason?

The two are not even comparable.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
and assault policy?????

So, the director of the FBI also wiretapped John Lennon's phone and declared him a danger to America for what reason?

The two are not even comparable.

It just tells that the FBI thinking someone is a threat ain't no big deal.

and assault policy?????

A willingness to fight to the death for equality was a dangerous business during his era. As a younger boy, I traveled to attend several of his marches with my parents and grandparents in the south, and saw them have urine and feces thrown on them for protesting peacefully.

the fact that the FBI nuts tapped his phone is not an indicator-----they tapped lots of phones-----as to the
SOUTH----that was the South. My very own mother,
now age 101, told me about her time in the SOUTH during world war II (my dad in the Navy)---she was
so horrified by what she saw on THE BUS, that she
tried to pull a ROSA PARKS ---in reverse. My petty
officer dad prevented her-----"don't make trouble"
I am a YANKEE---I never saw what you saw but I believe you. Would you believe that a whole bunch of kids threw rocks at me when I was 5-----because of
my religion. up here, north. IT'S OVER NOW

and assault policy?????

the fact that the FBI nuts tapped his phone is not an indicator-----they tapped lots of phones-----as to the
now age 101, told me about her time in the SOUTH during world war II (my dad in the Navy)---she was
I am a YANKEE---I never saw what you saw but I believe you. Would you believe that a whole bunch of kids threw rocks at me when I was 5-----because of

It will never be over. 200 years after slavery we're still apologizing for it. 80 years after WW2 we're still apologizing for it. Never mind that none of us alive today owned slaves. Never mind that it's our grandfathers who fought and died against the Nazis. -it will always be used against us, forever.

and assault policy?????

It will never be over. 200 years after slavery we're still apologizing for it. 80 years after WW2 we're still apologizing for it. Never mind that none of us alive today owned slaves. Never mind that it's our grandfathers who fought and died against the Nazis. -it will always be used against us, forever.

I see nothing wrong with APOLOGIZING for historic
evil acts. It's the constant DEMANDS and VIOLENCE
that is out of line------and the over the top CLAIMS

and assault policy?????

I see nothing wrong with APOLOGIZING for historic
evil acts. It's the constant DEMANDS and VIOLENCE
that is out of line------and the over the top CLAIMS

Formal apologies have been made, numerous times. Not only that but slavery was abolished, and nazi germany defeated. If this was a movie this is when the credits would roll and everyone goes home. But no, we have to be reminded and lectured to constantly.

not to mention the violence...

Obviously apologies are not enough and never will be.

and assault policy?????

I think that any sane person realizes that the past is the past, but also realizes that the possibility of what happened before could possibly happen again.

With MLK, it was more than phone tapping, it was living with the constant threat of being killed at any time, over wanting equality.

and assault policy?????

Truth.

MLK would have been a MAGA man today...he would not be with the communist party of the USA the dems...he would have left that treasonous party decades ago....

MLK would have been a MAGA man today...he would not be with the communist party of the USA the dems...he would have left that treasonous party decades ago....
No, King would have rejected trumpism. Whites like you made up a fictional King. Being black, I know exactly what King stood for and it damn sure ain't what you right wingers say.

This is what was coming:

We're Coming To Get Our Check

Exclusive: Martin Luther King Jr. Talks Reparations in Previously Unheard Speech

What the History Books Got Wrong About MLK and His Radicalism

True Radical: The real Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

What the History Books Got Wrong About MLK and His Radicalism

ambitious blacks----eager to attain GLORIOUS AND
prosperous POSITIONS appeal to that moiety of the
masses that will buy into their rhetoric -----AKA TRASH. There is no question that MLK had his peccadillos just as have most of our presidents.
But he was NEVER the FILTH that characterizes the
BLM and its depraved supporters

Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: The Unfiltered Radical

Forum List

Back