A Black man carrying a gun in Washington DC arrested. Is this racism at it fullest, or just the police arresting a Trump supporter who is "Black"?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Avowed Trump supporter arrested near Capitol for carrying gun; woman charged with impersonating police (msn.com)

“I keep telling him Black men can’t walk around with guns on his hip, but he doesn’t believe me,” she said. She said she received a voice-mail message from him early Sunday saying he had been arrested, but had not yet spoken with him.
So we keep hearing how President Trump was a racist, yet here is a black man openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) a weapon and walking in Washington DC, when some policeman profiled this guy and arrested him just because he was exercising his 2nd amendment. Should Washington DC burn for such police brutality against a law abiding citizen or is it okay to put this guy in jail, because he supported President Trump, even though he was a black guy...

..there's no problem of racism...the problem is blacks committing murder/crime at high rates --graduating at low rates

Avowed Trump supporter arrested near Capitol for carrying gun; woman charged with impersonating police (msn.com)

“I keep telling him Black men can’t walk around with guns on his hip, but he doesn’t believe me,” she said. She said she received a voice-mail message from him early Sunday saying he had been arrested, but had not yet spoken with him.
So we keep hearing how President Trump was a racist, yet here is a black man openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) a weapon and walking in Washington DC, when some policeman profiled this guy and arrested him just because he was exercising his 2nd amendment. Should Washington DC burn for such police brutality against a law abiding citizen or is it okay to put this guy in jail, because he supported President Trump, even though he was a black guy...
lol

None of the above – it’s someone being arrested for carrying a gun in Washington DC, which is illegal absent a permit.

Too funny.

I wonder if he stole the gun? Bet he did!
Nah, i lived in Virginia from 2012 to 2018 and there were plenty of law abiding black people who followed the law and had legal weapons they carried. But after Terry McAweful turned the state into a sanctuary state, many of the black people left.

I went to the shooting range down here in Florida with my younger son who is in the Air Force we were shooting the 9mm and 2 black guys were shooting theirs also. You guys keep hearing about the inner city folks, but rural people dont get the crazy in them.....

lol

None of the above – it’s someone being arrested for carrying a gun in Washington DC, which is illegal absent a permit.

Too funny.
......you people are super hypocritical ----any other time you would scream RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Second Amendment very clearly, explicitly says you're wrong, and so is the piece of shit who arrested this man, and so are all the pieces of shit who have had any part in enacting, upholding, an enforcing this blatantly-unconstitutional law.

Last edited:

There's a whole lot of what feels like misinformation circulating today in various news feeds claiming American Citizens require permits to transport ammunition inside D.C. city limits. Anyone here up on D.C. gun laws can fill us in on the real deal?

Edit:

I just used Google to learn that inside of Washington D.C., in order to even possess ammunition, one must have first registered a firearm. Talk about some pinko-commie bullshit . . .

There's a whole lot of what feels like misinformation circulating today in various news feeds claiming American Citizens require permits to transport ammunition inside D.C. city limits. Anyone here up on D.C. gun laws can fill us in on the real deal?

Edit:

I just used Google to learn that inside of Washington D.C., in order to even possess ammunition, one must have first registered a firearm. Talk about some pinko-commie bullshit . . .
DC has very strict gun control laws, many of which you and I would consider unconstitutional.

Being armed near the capitol is certainly grounds to pick someone up, especially when there are credible threats of another armed coup attempt.

I wonder if he stole the gun? Bet he did!
Nah, i lived in Virginia from 2012 to 2018 and there were plenty of law abiding black people who followed the law and had legal weapons they carried. But after Terry McAweful turned the state into a sanctuary state, many of the black people left.

I went to the shooting range down here in Florida with my younger son who is in the Air Force we were shooting the 9mm and 2 black guys were shooting theirs also. You guys keep hearing about the inner city folks, but rural people dont get the crazy in them.....

Rural people don't get the crazy in them. You haven't seen the idiots on the next road over from mine that fly an 8 ft confederate battle flag every day.

No, the racism is you starting a thread on it. But what's new?

You are like the kettle calling the pot black.......

The Donald isn't a racist ... he attracts racist to his cause ... but the man himself is not a racist ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... thinks Washington DC is in Virginia ... (odd, Virginia was a Confederate State during the Civil War) ...

Question: Do you honestly believe that?
The delusional and/or dishonest around here is why I seldom come down this way. I might as well have a discussion with my cat.

The delusional and/or dishonest around here is why I seldom come down this way. I might as well have a discussion with my cat.
Believe that a black man from Virginia was arrested for openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) or that he was a President Trump supporter?

Believe that a black man from Virginia was arrested for openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) or that he was a President Trump supporter?
But he was carrying in DC where it's not. Did I get that straight?

I don't see where his color has anything to do with it.

lol

Too funny.
......you people are super hypocritical ----any other time you would scream RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why the hell would we do that?

Black people carry illegal in Washington DC all the time, thus murdering their fellow blacks, and usually never get caught, but this guy walks in, and just like that, get arrested....
I know all about DC and how fucked up the place is, i tried for a CC license but they said i wasnt rich enough at the time.

Black people carry illegal in Washington DC all the time, thus murdering their fellow blacks, and usually never get caught, but this guy walks in, and just like that, get arrested....
I know all about DC and how fucked up the place is, i tried for a CC license but they said i wasnt rich enough at the time.
You aware they're on tightened security right now?

Forum List

Back