What would Liberals eat?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.
amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.

he's not a troll. And he's 100 percent correct.

Progressive pukes terrified everybody in to increasing funding for school lunch/breakfast programs based on "Children are hungry in the US! Sometimes the only food they get all day is at school!"

Then they promptly sliced the calories they provide as these meals meant to keep kids going all day.

We gave them more money, to feed kids less food, in order to combat hunger they say is rampant, as evidenced by the obesity of school children.

Progressive nutbag logic.

I'm going to guess: Paste.

The kind of paste that came in Big Jars in lower grade school. There were always a few kids who would eat the paste instead of doing their construction paper projects. I'm quite certain these kids have grown up into typical Liberals.

Last edited:

amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.
I amazes me that libs continue to miss the point,.
We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

he's not a troll. And he's 100 percent correct.

Progressive pukes terrified everybody in to increasing funding for school lunch/breakfast programs based on "Children are hungry in the US! Sometimes the only food they get all day is at school!"

Then they promptly sliced the calories they provide as these meals meant to keep kids going all day.

I like how you slipped that bullshit in there. Daily requirement for a child is between 1000 to 1600 calories a day. And your dumbass thinks that schools feed kids up to 1600 calories in one sitting :rofl:

We gave them more money, to feed kids less food, in order to combat hunger they say is rampant, as evidenced by the obesity of school children.

Progressive nutbag logic.

Not less food...Healthier foods. And the problem with that is what? You had to pay taxes to feed the sniveling next generation?

Boo-the-fuck-hoo

We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

Of course many of us do not want Washington telling us how we should live our lives. Why would anyone listen to them, when we know they are a bunch of liars, thieves, and crooks?

Problem is many on the Left see government as good and want it to do nearly everything for them. They have failed to learn the true lesson of history.

One day they are dating kids are obese and the next they are saying the only food they get is at school. Double talking BS.

Of course it amazes you that the proletariat would dare question the "good intentions" of their masters.

After all, these kids don't have parents that make sure the kids eat healthy. Nooooooooooooooo, they need Moochele to do that for them and micro manage what they eat.

Apparently, these liberals didn't grow up with a mother nagging them to clean their plate, or that someone in Asia would starve if they didn't eat that cheese covered cabbage (YUCK!)

Seriously, do we need a national nagging mother???

Of course many of us do not want Washington telling us how we should live our lives. Why would anyone listen to them, when we know they are a bunch of liars, thieves, and crooks?

Problem is many on the Left see government as good and want it to do nearly everything for them. They have failed to learn the true lesson of history.

Actually no, we realize that there have to be standards like building automobiles. I mean, how easy is it to say "let the market decide" which actually means do nothing?

America is facing a epidemic of a nation full of fat asses and your solution is let the fat asses decide what to eat. Its like saying to a crack head "let the crack head decide how he wants to deal with mental health"

Until that fucker murders and robs people then you'd be screaming about doing something. Only "do something" is the most popular message from conservatives because they dont know what the hell to do lol

I'm going to guess: Paste.

The kind of paste that came in Big Jars in lower grade school. There were always a few kids who would eat the paste instead of doing their construction paper project. I'm quite certain these kids have grown up into typical Liberals.

th

Well, they typically grow up to be something......

th

the federal free and reduced lunch program should have no say over what it pays for?

interesting and quite liberal theory there, "conservatives."

One day they are dating kids are obese and the next they are saying the only food they get is at school. Double talking BS.

Not surprising that not one person has ever said the only food kids are getting is at school. Its possible but no one said thats the case 100%.

Also not surprised that you think being fat and eating at school only is double talk despite it having nothing to do with one another.

Should we eat lard, pure sugar, hydrogenated artery hardening goodies our mad scientist cooked up to save or make/"earn" more money for monsantos investors? you are a crusader for evil and stupidity. any with eyes can see this

Crusaderfrank invests money and has no say in what he's investing in, it's one of those blind trust sort of deals except different

Forum List

Back