What would Jesus do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
If Jesus walked into a place of worship and gays, bi's and trans were sitting on one side of the room and these right wing Godly haters of all things were on the other side of the room, who would Jesus sit with.

If Jesus walked into a place of worship and gays, bi's and trans were sitting on one side of the room and these right wing Godly haters of all things were on the other side of the room, who would Jesus sit with.

He'd tell them all to straighten up and sin no more

Well, considering He hung out with tax collectors, prostitutes and others that people of the time looked down upon, as well as got pissed at those in the Temple who were making money off of God's blessings, I'm pretty sure He wouldn't be sitting with the self righteous idiots who hate others for not being like them.

I've forgotten more about the Bible than you know. In fact my response was Biblical based. Chump
My hero, you say you know it all, congratulations you are the source of everything biblical. OOPS! Can't forget------CHUMP!

Well, considering He hung out with tax collectors, prostitutes and others that people of the time looked down upon, as well as got pissed at those in the Temple who were making money off of God's blessings, I'm pretty sure He wouldn't be sitting with the self righteous idiots who hate others for not being like them.
Do you think just maybe that is the case? Bless the heroes of the right who justify hate through the use of the bible.

Well...Jesus did wear a dress....

jesus-sermon-mount.jpg

My pronouns are Thee and Thou.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

So he wouldn't sit with you, got it

Hard to tell because the haters would hate Jesus cause he doesn't wear britches but a dress.

Must have been a bait thread if the Oposter is trolling their own thread on Pg 1.
WWJDo threads dont belong in Politics. And to qualify as Zone 1 in Religion would need a bunch more effort.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back