What would I do if I was a wizard?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
I am an atheist by conviction, or rather an agnostic. I suppose that God may not exist at all. But if I were an omnipotent wizard, I would partly fulfill the dream of mankind, described in the Holy Scriptures: the Bible, Torah, Koran and Talmud: I would build Paradise (the Afterlife) and settle there after the death of all people who have already died, who else lives and who else will live in the future - regardless of whether they were sinners or righteous. I myself would like to be there, but I would not like to communicate with some people. Therefore, I believe that Paradise should be organized approximately like a social network on the Internet: with whom you want, you communicate with whoever you do not want - you block that. Do you think the Underworld should be organized?

You would wear a wizard hat.

wizzard hat.jpg

I'd cast a spell on everyone in DC to tell the truth, without embellishments.

I am an atheist by conviction, or rather an agnostic. I suppose that God may not exist at all. But if I were an omnipotent wizard, I would partly fulfill the dream of mankind, described in the Holy Scriptures: the Bible, Torah, Koran and Talmud: I would build Paradise (the Afterlife) and settle there after the death of all people who have already died, who else lives and who else will live in the future - regardless of whether they were sinners or righteous. I myself would like to be there, but I would not like to communicate with some people. Therefore, I believe that Paradise should be organized approximately like a social network on the Internet: with whom you want, you communicate with whoever you do not want - you block that. Do you think the Underworld should be organized?
Religion = belief = acceptance = belief = religion. As you can see everyone has a religion. It might be a belief in the religion of evolution or a belief in the religion of aliens or a belief in the religion of science but ALL of us have a field of absolute belief. I can absolutely assure you that MANY other folks share your words of wisdom you listed above, maybe not exactly to the word but CLOSE. Unfortunately my degree was in the field of sociology so asking me about the underworld, interdimensional or extradimensional realms are completely out of my league. I mean I'm having a difficult enough time just trying to figure out how the three & a half dimensional continuum we exist in came into existence. Are you into the field of philosophy??? Great post on your part Q111 like thank you much for sharing your thoughts with us!

Whilst wearing flesh throughout this life we make our own paradise or Hell on earth. In the afterlife our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ sends us up or down. Our personal desires have zero impact on His decision. That's about all there is to that.

But from a hypothetical science fiction/fantasy perspective no, I do not think the underworld should be organized. Make it chaotic as all hell. Let us know when you've published your wizard story. It sounds interesting . . .

Whilst wearing flesh throughout this life we make our own paradise or Hell on earth. In the afterlife our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ sends us up or down. Our personal desires have zero impact on His decision. That's about all there is to that.
I wonder how Jesus will separate the righteous from the sinners? This is a very difficult problem. Isn't it easier to take all people to Paradise? After all, our deeds, good deeds and sins are like dust in the face of the almighty Lord.

But from a hypothetical science fiction/fantasy perspective no, I do not think the underworld should be organized. Make it chaotic as all hell. Let us know when you've published your wizard story. It sounds interesting . . .
I believe that in the distant future (for example, after a thousand years) human technologies will reach such a level that it will be possible to transfer the souls of deceased people to a separate Afterlife, for example, using the fourth dimension.

I wonder how Jesus will separate the righteous from the sinners? This is a very difficult problem. Isn't it easier to take all people to Paradise? After all, our deeds, good deeds and sins are like dust in the face of the almighty Lord.
Roughly speaking, the line may be a division of those who live to serve others and those who live mostly for self. I would agree that line is not that cut and dry from the human perspective.

Isn't it said in Isaiah 11:6
“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
?

I believe that in the distant future (for example, after a thousand years) human technologies will reach such a level that it will be possible to transfer the souls of deceased people to a separate Afterlife, for example, using the fourth dimension.
The task of building an artificial God and the Underworld is an engineering task for future generations of engineers, no matter who they are - people or thinking machines.

Forum List

Back