What would happen if Trump handled being attacked, like 9/11, the way he is handling corona virus

Trump would put his political interests ahead of what’s best for the country.

You say this as we can all see Democraps exploiting the #CoronaHoax2020, to put their own political interests ahead of those of the country and of the American people; caring nothing at all for the economic, and social harm that they are causing to the American people, or for the extreme violations of basic freedoms, all as the price of the power that they are thus being allowed to get away with seizing and abusing to their own ends.

And then, to top it off, in a bold and blatant display of hubris and hypocrisy, accusing Trump of putting his alleged political interests ahead of what is best for the country.

You on the left wrong are truly fucked in the head, if you believe that you are actually fooling anyone with this bullshit.

So let’s get this straight
You think Trumps leadership saved 1.8 million lives when the whole world has lost 1.1 million

Based on our population, we should have only lost 44,000

When you take into account the CDC's admission that of the claimed 200,000 to 220,000 #CoronaHoax2020 deaths, that now only about 4% to 6% of those were actually from the #CoronaHoax virus, with the remaining 94% to 96% involving other causes, that makes our real #CoronaHoax2020 death toll realistically something closer to the range of 8,000 to 13,200.

So, if you're going to assume that Trump is responsible for any discrepancy between our actual number of #CoronaHoax2020 deaths and that 44,000 that you claim we ought to have had, then to be honest, you need to give him credit for saving 30,800 to 36,000 lives.

9-11 was Clinton's baby. George Bush was only in office for about 7 months with mostly Clinton idiots in the "intelligence field". Clinton was busy bombing freaking Europe while the 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in Florida. Only democrats get away with such incompetence.

The first attack on the World Trade Center took place in 1993, under Clinton's watch. He knew, eight years before the 9/11 attacks, that that particular gang of terrorists was determined to bring down the World Trade Center, and did nothing about it.

What would happen if Trump handled being attacked, like 9/11, the way he is handling corona virus?
he would mobilize the public and private sector to a degree not seen since ww2 ! medical supplies = ships tanks and guns .... vaccine and therapies = bombs and missiles ! dont believe it ??ask the isis caliphate !

You cannot reason with people not dealing with reality. You cannot handle reality so you define a fantasy reality that meets your false narrative. Trump plays into your fake reality. Those with minimal education are more susceptible to thinking like yours. That does not mean many people with minimal education are very smart but you are not one of them. Not dealing with reality will catch up with you. It is catching up to Trump. I predict the future is not looking good for Trump and his supporters. ACCOUNTABILITY

“Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.”The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen

Trump doesnt have much power to deal with shit like covid. Closing the border is really about it. Read the constitution, DERPS.
Its funny you moonbats wanted a dictator and didnt get one, so you whine like little bitches. But trump can try to do the ONE THING he has the power to do and he is racist and hitler.
You partisans are so goddamn pathetic it makes me sick.
Who are you? What is your background that you think the way you do. What level of education did you finish. Were you bullied as a child. Were you abused by adults as a child. Have you had a head injury. I am curious about Trump supporters who have no connection of reality.
Cant refute so you act out like a child. Poor guy
You cannot reason with people not dealing with reality. You cannot handle reality so you define a fantasy reality that meets your false narrative. Trump plays into your fake reality. Those with minimal education are more susceptible to thinking like yours. That does not mean many people with minimal education are very smart but you are not one of them. Not dealing with reality will catch up with you. It is catching up to Trump. I predict the future is not looking good for Trump and his supporters. ACCOUNTABILITY
LOL double down. Keep me humored.
The best humor, I can provide, is Trump and his minions. The clown show.
they say the same about biden and his minions......
Biden has very few minions. I am voting against Trump first. Biden is not my first choice but I know he will not bring in a cabinet of yes men and women like Trump. He will have a diverse, dynamic team that will start to clean up Trump's mess.
what if FDR handled Pearl Harbor like Covid 19????!!!!!!!!!!!!
FDR did not handle Pearl Harbor like Trump has handled COVID, thank God. We won World War II. Trump's war on COVID is an embarassment.

When you realize that the 200k number is a lie, and that the real number is probably less than half of that,

More like 4% to 6% that, per the CDC's recent admission concerning deaths by other causes having been falsely counted among that number as #CoronaHoax2020 deaths.

It is debatable what percentage of that number is SIGNIFICANTLY contributed to, by covid. I was being overly generous, to try to keep it simply for the stupid libs, who generally can't think, at all.

Trump doesnt have much power to deal with shit like covid. Closing the border is really about it. Read the constitution, DERPS.
Its funny you moonbats wanted a dictator and didnt get one, so you whine like little bitches. But trump can try to do the ONE THING he has the power to do and he is racist and hitler.
You partisans are so goddamn pathetic it makes me sick.
Who are you? What is your background that you think the way you do. What level of education did you finish. Were you bullied as a child. Were you abused by adults as a child. Have you had a head injury. I am curious about Trump supporters who have no connection of reality.
Cant refute so you act out like a child. Poor guy
LOL double down. Keep me humored.
The best humor, I can provide, is Trump and his minions. The clown show.
they say the same about biden and his minions......
Biden has very few minions. I am voting against Trump first. Biden is not my first choice but I know he will not bring in a cabinet of yes men and women like Trump. He will have a diverse, dynamic team that will start to clean up Trump's mess.
what if FDR handled Pearl Harbor like Covid 19????!!!!!!!!!!!!
FDR did not handle Pearl Harbor like Trump has handled COVID, thank God. We won World War II. Trump's war on COVID is an embarassment.
..this is a perfect example of your TDS and idiocy = comparing WW2 to a virus

Forum List

Back