What would Africa be like if it were never colonized by Europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advanced African Civilizations they never taught us

I think this is beautiful. I think it makes our modern day structures look weak by comparison.

Sure -- it looks great for a place that was renovated in 1917.. I just read the history of it's occupants. Basically they butchered and killed each other for centuries.

Cameroon: The Royal Palace of Foumban is one the oldest Palace in Africa | NationalTurk

The Royal Palace of Foumban in Cameroon is one of the oldest palace in the history of Africa in ancient times dating back from many centuries back.
Foumban / NationalTurk – The Palace is located in the town of Foumban is the North-East of the Western Regional capital city of Bafoussam in the Republic of Cameroon.

The Royal Palace of Foumban is currently inhabited by the sultan (King), who is the 19th ruler of the Bamoun dynasty which dates back from the 14th century in history.

The Palace was renovated and completed in 1917 after which the belongings of previous Sultans were arranged and kept for tourist attraction.

Would be great to actually see what it looked like 300 years ago...

The problem with your idiocy is that whites in Europe butchered and killed each her for centuries too.

Fine and true. But in the interim -- there was steady and documented improvement of life for the people in Europe.. Not a lot of backsliding and total meltdowns of economies and infrastructure from earlier plateaus. Greater industry, trade, and permanent investments in infrastructure.

I think this is beautiful. I think it makes our modern day structures look weak by comparison.

Sure -- it looks great for a place that was renovated in 1917.. I just read the history of it's occupants. Basically they butchered and killed each other for centuries.

Cameroon: The Royal Palace of Foumban is one the oldest Palace in Africa | NationalTurk

The Royal Palace of Foumban in Cameroon is one of the oldest palace in the history of Africa in ancient times dating back from many centuries back.
Foumban / NationalTurk – The Palace is located in the town of Foumban is the North-East of the Western Regional capital city of Bafoussam in the Republic of Cameroon.

The Royal Palace of Foumban is currently inhabited by the sultan (King), who is the 19th ruler of the Bamoun dynasty which dates back from the 14th century in history.

The Palace was renovated and completed in 1917 after which the belongings of previous Sultans were arranged and kept for tourist attraction.

Ever wonder what America would look like without slavery?

Don't have to wonder. The success of the South never really DID depend on slavery. By the time Reconstruction was at full tilt -- there was no longer any impact from the loss of slavery. Within 30 years from the Civil War -- it was CLEAR that slavery was not a prerequisite for any part of the American economy.

In fact, fewer and fewer slaveholders existed from the 1820s to the Civil War. It was winding down on its own.

Tote that barge lift that bale whitey

The problem with your idiocy is that whites in Europe butchered and killed each her for centuries too.

Fine and true. But in the interim -- there was steady and documented improvement of life for the people in Europe.. Not a lot of backsliding and total meltdowns of economies and infrastructure from earlier plateaus. Greater industry, trade, and permanent investments in infrastructure.

Don't have to wonder. The success of the South never really DID depend on slavery. By the time Reconstruction was at full tilt -- there was no longer any impact from the loss of slavery. Within 30 years from the Civil War -- it was CLEAR that slavery was not a prerequisite for any part of the American economy.

In fact, fewer and fewer slaveholders existed from the 1820s to the Civil War. It was winding down on its own.

Tote that barge lift that bale whitey

I am actually. Toting and lifting about 45 hours a week.. Anything else I can help you with? Got pictures of that wonderful looking palace in Cameroon circa 1800s??

This is an interesting video. Besides from the uncorked foolishness we have to endure here, this is an interesting look into what Africa might have been like if not for European colonization. Interestingly it is stated that it took 500 years for Europeans to win a battle against any African nation. Funny how that happens.

upload_2017-11-23_21-33-56.jpeg

Oh c'mon now. You do realize that after 35 years of Robert Mugabe totally DEVASTATING Zimbabwe, that the military FINALLY REMOVED HIM this week at age 90 something. He was a one man wrecking crew. TOTAL OVERREACTION to colonization put that moron in charge. Same overreaction you're having now.. He turned it from an EXPORTING breadbasket of Africa into a filthy basket case with less than 1/100th the value it had under colonial rule.

Now I'm not saying Colonialism is a good thing. It RIGHTLY needed to end. But NOT using the Zimbabwe model. Breaking up every asset that the colonial left and replacing it with rampant graft and nepotism and corruption and violence is NOT a property improvement..

You gotta ask --- WHERE ARE the real measurements and assets of "an advanced civilization"? It's the ability to find leadership and vision. Africa is going NOWHERE because there's never been a VALUE placed on leadership and vision. Look at Nigeria. Govt tearing up the enviro. Destroying local businesses trying to start their OWN refineries because THAT govt "hates competition". Or spreading the wealth.

Whatever is "in the past" sure is not worth a damn to the CURRENT condition of the lower 2/3 of that continent.

It's a hard sell man...

This is the kind of garbage that angers me about white conservatives. Here we have an idiot talking about Zimbabwe with no real clue of what happened. Then he conflates his racist views to an opinion of he entire continent. He's too much of a coward to discuss what colonialism actually entailed so he takes the lazy white mans way out and ignores that then blames the current black power structure like everything was OK in that country until the blacks took it over.

I don't realize you claims. Mainly because I've been to Zimbabwe and I reject your idiotic white racist opinion of Africa. Do you think things were .so much better there under Apartheid or something? That was white minority rule by force fool. Are fucking retarded? Assets? Really? Were you dropped on your head at birth? Are you so stupid as to not think there was graft and nepotism involved in the white run colonial system? So how many white nations have been ruined or devastated by white leadership flacaltenn? Can you name the countries, specify the leaders and what they did? You say the entire continent of Africa is going no where because the entire continent has never placed a value on leadership and vision. That's a a fucked up lie and only an idiot could make that kind of assessment. You really need to shut the fuck up about Africa and issues pertaining to blacks in America. You are a total idiot on these matters with no clue.

Do you not understand that when he first took office after being elected Mugabe tried racial reconciliation? You need to research before you run your damn mouth. Whites stole that land facaltenn you don't seem to have the moral clarity to understand that. I'm not overreacting, nor where the people of Zimbabwe. I am reacting properly. Maybe if you whites had not decided to invade and take from people that was not yours countries like Zimbabwe would be far better off than they are now.

The fucking past caused the current condition you stiupid m- f.

You are truly deluded. Mugabe didn't waste banishing the white farmers. At times FORBIBLY and handing out the land to his nephews and other cronies. It all went downhill from the very start of his Marxist inspired corruptocracy.. Whites may have acquired land. Most of it was UNDEVELOPED AND STOLEN FROM NO ONE.

I'm no fan of Imperialism. .But a vehement critic of corrupt, violent, and incompetent govt with totally unqualified leadership.. The country has been an economic basket case for over 15 years now. Folks have NO FUTURE with that kind of dictatorial rule..

Go ahead. Re-write EVERY BIT of recent history. No one believes you..
No need to rewrite anything. He's pretty open about believing that when a black does something, it's a white's fault. That's a common theme with negroes. Everything is whitey's fault. They don't want to take responsibility for anything bad that they do no matter how obvious it is. He should change his name to "Dindu Nuffin."

Nah. I just studied what went on and the conflicts that have been created because of what went on.
Tell us again how Hannibal, who was no sub-Saharan, kicked Alexander's ass. Btw, the other guy who used regale us with jungle bunny civilizations no longer does. Do you think you can pick it up. Not so much that everybody on Africa was black, but the sub-Saharan stuff.

Sub Saharan is a white racist depiction. Id yo knew anything you understand there was plenty of advancement in that region long before whitey showed up.

But you don't want to discuss that because you are allowed to troll and those in charge like facaltenn troll right along with you.

I don't think so. But then we look at the 100 years after slavery and you cannot talk about that.

We can ask "what ifs" all day long. The fact is it happened and whether people believe colonization is responsible or not, present day Africa is a crisis that needs to be fixed. For all the technology and knowledge we have today there is simply no reason for so many people around the world to live in those kinds of conditions.

When the countries that colonized still have business interests in Africa and control the politics, then colonization has not really ended.

Oh c'mon now. You do realize that after 35 years of Robert Mugabe totally DEVASTATING Zimbabwe, that the military FINALLY REMOVED HIM this week at age 90 something. He was a one man wrecking crew. TOTAL OVERREACTION to colonization put that moron in charge. Same overreaction you're having now.. He turned it from an EXPORTING breadbasket of Africa into a filthy basket case with less than 1/100th the value it had under colonial rule.

Now I'm not saying Colonialism is a good thing. It RIGHTLY needed to end. But NOT using the Zimbabwe model. Breaking up every asset that the colonial left and replacing it with rampant graft and nepotism and corruption and violence is NOT a property improvement..

You gotta ask --- WHERE ARE the real measurements and assets of "an advanced civilization"? It's the ability to find leadership and vision. Africa is going NOWHERE because there's never been a VALUE placed on leadership and vision. Look at Nigeria. Govt tearing up the enviro. Destroying local businesses trying to start their OWN refineries because THAT govt "hates competition". Or spreading the wealth.

Whatever is "in the past" sure is not worth a damn to the CURRENT condition of the lower 2/3 of that continent.

It's a hard sell man...

This is the kind of garbage that angers me about white conservatives. Here we have an idiot talking about Zimbabwe with no real clue of what happened. Then he conflates his racist views to an opinion of he entire continent. He's too much of a coward to discuss what colonialism actually entailed so he takes the lazy white mans way out and ignores that then blames the current black power structure like everything was OK in that country until the blacks took it over.

I don't realize you claims. Mainly because I've been to Zimbabwe and I reject your idiotic white racist opinion of Africa. Do you think things were .so much better there under Apartheid or something? That was white minority rule by force fool. Are fucking retarded? Assets? Really? Were you dropped on your head at birth? Are you so stupid as to not think there was graft and nepotism involved in the white run colonial system? So how many white nations have been ruined or devastated by white leadership flacaltenn? Can you name the countries, specify the leaders and what they did? You say the entire continent of Africa is going no where because the entire continent has never placed a value on leadership and vision. That's a a fucked up lie and only an idiot could make that kind of assessment. You really need to shut the fuck up about Africa and issues pertaining to blacks in America. You are a total idiot on these matters with no clue.

Do you not understand that when he first took office after being elected Mugabe tried racial reconciliation? You need to research before you run your damn mouth. Whites stole that land facaltenn you don't seem to have the moral clarity to understand that. I'm not overreacting, nor where the people of Zimbabwe. I am reacting properly. Maybe if you whites had not decided to invade and take from people that was not yours countries like Zimbabwe would be far better off than they are now.

No. Mugabe made it progressively worse and dismantled any positive institutions and markets that would have moved Zimbabwe into the 21 Century..

It could not get any worse than apartheid idiot.

I don't think so. But then we look at the 100 years after slavery and you cannot talk about that.

It's not a matter of "thinking" or "feeling". The fact is that the South never NEEDED slavery to prosper and survive. Never missed a beat when it ended. The number of slave holders was RAPIDLY decreasing just prior to Civil War. PARTLY from consolidation of the bigger plantations, but mostly because the "nobility" of a very aristocratic oriented South dumped their agriculture businesses which were all really pretty small and non-competitive anyways. They learned to make money outside of agriculture.

I talk about the 100 years AFTER slavery constantly. Hate the imposed INSTITUTIONALIZED segregation that our very Federal Govt sponsored, designed and perpetuated.

You think just because I'm skeptical about Africa that I don't understand OUR history. I do..

We can ask "what ifs" all day long. The fact is it happened and whether people believe colonization is responsible or not, present day Africa is a crisis that needs to be fixed. For all the technology and knowledge we have today there is simply no reason for so many people around the world to live in those kinds of conditions.

When the countries that colonized still have business interests in Africa and control the politics, then colonization has not really ended.

It's a hard sell man...

No. Mugabe made it progressively worse and dismantled any positive institutions and markets that would have moved Zimbabwe into the 21 Century..

It is TODAY. Can you imagine a currency so worthless that inflation is measured in the MILLIONS of percent? A country that has LOST most every exporting industry it had 40 years ago? A govt so corrupt and inept that only the ruling elite are profiting from massive coal, diamond, platinum reserves?

Any western notion of Rule of Law is gone. What's left?

You are truly deluded. Mugabe didn't waste banishing the white farmers. At times FORBIBLY and handing out the land to his nephews and other cronies. It all went downhill from the very start of his Marxist inspired corruptocracy.. Whites may have acquired land. Most of it was UNDEVELOPED AND STOLEN FROM NO ONE.

I'm no fan of Imperialism. .But a vehement critic of corrupt, violent, and incompetent govt with totally unqualified leadership.. The country has been an economic basket case for over 15 years now. Folks have NO FUTURE with that kind of dictatorial rule..

No need to rewrite anything. He's pretty open about believing that when a black does something, it's a white's fault. That's a common theme with negroes. Everything is whitey's fault. They don't want to take responsibility for anything bad that they do no matter how obvious it is. He should change his name to "Dindu Nuffin."

Nah. I just studied what went on and the conflicts that have been created because of what went on.
Tell us again how Hannibal, who was no sub-Saharan, kicked Alexander's ass. Btw, the other guy who used regale us with jungle bunny civilizations no longer does. Do you think you can pick it up. Not so much that everybody on Africa was black, but the sub-Saharan stuff.

Sub Saharan is a white racist depiction. Id yo knew anything you understand there was plenty of advancement in that region long before whitey showed up.

But you don't want to discuss that because you are allowed to troll and those in charge like facaltenn troll right along with you.

Let's discuss how you contradicted yourself.

Maybe whites just move completely out of Africa

In the 2000s Zimbabwe's economy began to deteriorate due to various factors, including, the imposition of economic sanctions by western countries led by the United Kingdom,

So which is it? Is Zimbabwe a shithole because of white involvement or because of a lack of white involvement?

Let me give you a hint: what's the common denominator of white involvement with a black-run country and a lack of white involvement in the black country? It's the black country, retard! That's the cause of failure: negroes!

...and yet you're still here now that slavery is over.

A hundred percent better, I'd bet.

Much lower crime - inner cities and schools that weren't toilets - few, if any riots and whining - hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars would have been saved, in terms of less AIDC, Section 8, Food Stamps, etc, etc - tens of millions of dollars saved in hospital care for the imbeciles shooting each other in Chicongo - far fewer murders and rapes and burglaries - no BLM assholes - no kneeling whiners.

Yeah, pretty much paradise if slaves had never been brought here.

Last edited:
The only solution is sterilization. Negro Africans often chop off female clits so it is not a big stretch to tie their tubes or vasectomy the savage males.
Runaway population in all these shithole countries is the one HUGE problem no one dares to address, or even discuss. These people cannot feed themselves, and cannot afford or support children, so the suffering is compounded by the continued high birth rates.

Then all blame is laid on western countries for not spending (wasting) ever more billions of taxpayer dollars to feed their sorry asses, when they seem to do nothing to help themselves. They could at least wear a stinking rubber (if there were a responsible government to be found that would engourage it). That's aid that might actually improve things: boatloads of rubbers.

The only region that could qualify as an indigenous ongoing 'civilization' by blacks on the African continent is in the region of Ethiopia. Ironically that is still the case today; if that region were to be free of being dragged down by its neighbors, it would still be a viable civilization, while the rest of black Africa would be a wasteland of de-evolved tribes.

The Nile civilization wasn't a black African civilization. The claim it was is just invented rubbish.

The only region that could qualify as an indigenous ongoing 'civilization' by blacks on the African continent is in the region of Ethiopia. Ironically that is still the case today; if that region were to be free of being dragged down by its neighbors, it would still be a viable civilization, while the rest of black Africa would be a wasteland of de-evolved tribes.

The Nile civilization wasn't a black African civilization. The claim it was is just invented rubbish.

Yes it was.

The only solution is sterilization. Negro Africans often chop off female clits so it is not a big stretch to tie their tubes or vasectomy the savage males.
Runaway population in all these shithole countries is the one HUGE problem no one dares to address, or even discuss. These people cannot feed themselves, and cannot afford or support children, so the suffering is compounded by the continued high birth rates.

Then all blame is laid on western countries for not spending (wasting) ever more billions of taxpayer dollars to feed their sorry asses, when they seem to do nothing to help themselves. They could at least wear a stinking rubber (if there were a responsible government to be found that would engourage it). That's aid that might actually improve things: boatloads of rubbers.

You are wrong. Western countries stole wealth from these nations and still do.

...and yet you're still here now that slavery is over.

Chickenshit whites can't talk about all the years they gave themselves everything. So we get stupidity like this. I was born here bitch. Why don't you leave?

Let's discuss how you contradicted yourself.

Maybe whites just move completely out of Africa

In the 2000s Zimbabwe's economy began to deteriorate due to various factors, including, the imposition of economic sanctions by western countries led by the United Kingdom,

So which is it? Is Zimbabwe a shithole because of white involvement or because of a lack of white involvement?

Let me give you a hint: what's the common denominator of white involvement with a black-run country and a lack of white involvement in the black country? It's the black country, retard! That's the cause of failure: negroes!

You are truly a dipshit. The examples show how whites fucked up zimbabwe.

It's a hard sell man...

It is TODAY. Can you imagine a currency so worthless that inflation is measured in the MILLIONS of percent? A country that has LOST most every exporting industry it had 40 years ago? A govt so corrupt and inept that only the ruling elite are profiting from massive coal, diamond, platinum reserves?

Any western notion of Rule of Law is gone. What's left?

Again, this nation was not better off under apartheid. You keep arguing that it was.

It's not a matter of "thinking" or "feeling". The fact is that the South never NEEDED slavery to prosper and survive. Never missed a beat when it ended. The number of slave holders was RAPIDLY decreasing just prior to Civil War. PARTLY from consolidation of the bigger plantations, but mostly because the "nobility" of a very aristocratic oriented South dumped their agriculture businesses which were all really pretty small and non-competitive anyways. They learned to make money outside of agriculture.

I talk about the 100 years AFTER slavery constantly. Hate the imposed INSTITUTIONALIZED segregation that our very Federal Govt sponsored, designed and perpetuated.

You think just because I'm skeptical about Africa that I don't understand OUR history. I do..

No you really don't. If you did, then you understand just exactly what the damages are. how they have ever been fixed, how whites today still benefit from it and everything you have consistently denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back